rii's rambling

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • ;; these are just some of my thoughts, feel free to post some of your own pet peeves !

one, it really bothers me that a good 80% of people on this site ONLY rp gay men. I have absolutely nothing against them at all, no! But sometimes I want to delve into a good plot with a female or no romance at all !!

36011147dd1d40f09e7f25c0344779dbcc1eb0a8_hq.gif

;; - I do work a part-time job and will be returning to school in about a month.

I will eventually get to your thread, I have not forgotten to do so. Please only

remind me if 2+ weeks have gone by

• That bothers me too!!! And then another 80% of people only roleplay advanced levels, but what if someone who thinks their ideas are great can't do advanced level? That's a big pet peeve of mine.

"What's your plans for the weekend?"

Normal person: "I have a date"

Me: "I'm going to sit at home and binge watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S."

• hy hey look who it is!

terribly sorry about th lack of replies, I'll get to it asap !!

or, or !! when people get upset the other person's character doesn't reply in the way THEY want !! that's what a rp is!

;; - I do work a part-time job and will be returning to school in about a month.

I will eventually get to your thread, I have not forgotten to do so. Please only

• Hey there!!! And its alright.

And I just found something else. A crossover between fandoms, and then you realize, this is for animes only, and I'm not big on animes.

"What's your plans for the weekend?"

Normal person: "I have a date"

Me: "I'm going to sit at home and binge watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S."

• ughhhh can i just say that everything about people only making gay men and the lack of platonic relationships is the single hardest problem i have when finding people to rp with

i mean personally i embrace LGBT and love making diverse characters and everything but the problem really isn't the amount of gay men, it's the fact that that part of their character is so unrealistically written that it misrepresents the identity!

oh boy i could go on about this but really i'm just here to say hey what's up, i'm getting to be more active on the site after a super long hiatus and i like chatting. how's it going?

• hello hello and welcome ♡♡

I agree big time there. people try so hard just to make sure their oc is gay -it's like that's all they care about

as for chatting, how are you? I'm rii !

• he's actually from a game ! his name is syo kurusu from utapri!

I'm quite tired, made the mistake of staying up real late playing a game

• it was originally a visual novel bu we never got it translated

Now it's a rhythm game on mobile!

Gosh the pain is real.

• ouuu.. what games are your faves ?

I just wrapped up left behind

• ohhh boy there's a lot haha

i adore the final fantasy series (especially 9), bravely default/bravely second, monster hunter, pokemon (of course, how could i not?), fire emblem (played the first but i prefer fates), oblivion/skyrim and pretty much anything that has the words elder scrolls in it, fallout (bethesda all the way baby), mass effect, dragon age, and assassin's creed. oh and animal crossing is fantastic, can't forget that.

those are just what i can think of now but really i have a serious problem with playing too many games. i don't think i've heard of left behind though?

• fire emblem -- have you played awakening? Because personally I vastly prefer awakening over fates. hm.

I have bravely default, maybe I should play them one time soon ahaha - I really have too many games to play still .

left behind is the dlc within the last of us !

• honestly i only played a bit of awakening, though i will admit that it has a much stronger plot. the only reason i stopped early on is because i had low muse for the game after playing both fate routes.. i'll get there eventually

bravely default is so good. at first it seems pretty redundant, and has similar ideas to other rpgs of the past (more specifically ff3), but it has an amazing twist that makes it unique. love the characters as well

aha that would make sense. i watched a bit of a play through of last of us once because i lack the equipment at the moment to play it myself. all i remember is that it is very plot driven, and that's pretty rare in newer games so i enjoyed it for that.

• ahhh

awakening was my first 3ds game ever played so it holds a special place in my heart ahah

I played a little when I first bought it, but never seemed to pick it back up. Oopsies?

It's a wonderful game, holy. I cried many times completing it

I cannot wait until tlou part 2 happens !

• yupp i know how that feels haha sometimes i wonder if i'm more attached to games than i am to people

no harm done, there's always more life to live and more games to play so do as you wish

this may sound strange but i love love love crying during games. i mean books and movies too but something about getting emotional over games makes it so much better. i just get so impressed by the developers, such an inspiration

• I think I might be, I know your pain my friend. I know that pain

I recently picked up octopath which is by the same team - still haven't started that either wheee

OH ME TOO !! There have only been two games where I had to set them down to cry

the first was tlou

and the second was danganronpa

• hng yeah i'm kinda like that with books, but games not so much

i have literally stacks of books in my room that i've been meaning to read but i've only read like the first chapter or so in all of them. but i hoard them sort of?? sigh

yesss! glad to see i'm not the only one sobbing. i know for a fact i've cried for shows too but that always comes easier than books or games. i almost seem to rate things in my mind by how much i cried lmao

• Did someone said Animal Crossing?

I heard animal crossing

I close my eyes and I can see

—— Advanced roleplayer 💭 She/her/Apache Helicopter 💭 Musical Nerd 💭 | The world that's waiting up for me ・゚✦