So this is basically a jump-in horse thread, just copy the form and post yours, I’ll accept you and then you can make your first post
She is in charge of the herd and leads them through everything they do. The lead mare is respected highly by the members of the herd. She chooses a lead stallion once a year, sometimes she leaves him, to mate with. She is just the matriarch and authority figure of the herd.
He is the second in command of the herd for a whole year, sometimes more if he forms a bond with the lead mare. He is the defender of the herd against predators and other things.
These are the normal everyday mares of the herd. They are mothers to many foals and protect them in the springtime when many are born.
These are Stallions who are trusted by the herd. The name being Trailing Stallion suggests their role, they follow behind the herd and help the lead stallion. They also claim mares during the IN season.
These are the youngsters of the herd, small ones who aren’t yet old enough to be considered mares or stallions.
These are Stallions who aren’t in the herd.
These are mares who aren’t in the herd.
- The Lead stallion can only claim the lead mare, he is not allowed to mate with anyone else
- Lead mare will pick a new lead stallion every new heat season to breed with
- Stallions can claim more than one mare, but don’t have set partners that they stay with year round. They breed with a mare and then don’t like have love or anything like that
- If two stallions want the same mare they must fight for her, winner gets the mare
- Mares can breed starting at the age of three, any younger and the mare would die during childbirth
- Mares can refuse to breed if they don’t want to, that is to be respected
- However Stallions shouldn’t refuse the lead mare, also in the case that a stallion is in the lead mares cannot refuse him
- Herd mares cannot refuse if the lead stallion wishes to breed with them, but he must get the lead mares consent
- Forced breeding happens, but just talk to me and the owner of the OC before you do that
- All positions may be challenged for, although there are only two big ones
- New herds will form, but I’d like that to happen later in the rp
- Have as many characters as you want, just keep in mind that they’ll have foals
- Don’t be hungry for your OC to mate, please do a fade for mating and birthing
- Just since it’s the IN season don’t start out preggers, for the sake of tying to find a father to your foal, thanks!
- You may not mate with your own OC, however I might make an acception if you talk to me about it
- Please talk to me about big Plot Ideas, I don’t like to be left out like that...
- There should be more mares than stallions in this rp
- NU SPAMMINGGGGG (sorry for caps it just gets on my nerves)
- I might make more (probably not I was just too lazy to delete the extra dash, dang it takes longer to write this sentence... I’m severely disappointed, in myself of course lol)