don't worry love / plot with sweaterpaws

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • this boy here is my newest baby (and my first extended character!!) and i love him a lot. he lives in the amalfi heights and he's basically just an awkward, excited boy. his tags are here, if you're curious about him! i really want some plots and friends for him. i have a little list of ideas, but feel free to suggest anything!! even if it's angsty.

some ideas:

— friends, besties??

— he's a huge bookworm so he could bond with someone over books.

— he could try teaching some to read, too, if you want?

— bad influences

— idk if you want to be mean to him, go for it. he'll cry.

— little crushes? it probably won't evolve into much unless they click.

— human aus

— he's pretty naive because he hasn't had much interaction with others (and he's just been reading books, which usually turn out alright) so if someone wants to?? use/manipulate him or something then. that works.

— he's pretty much just now realizing he has telepathy and super senses; if your character has either of those powers and are open to it, they could teach him how to control them?

"speaking" thoughts telepathy

– follow the sound of the flute, follow this song

it might be a little dangerous but i'm very sweet

[ tags ] [ amalfi heights ] [ penned by ephemeral ] [ plotting ]

The post was edited 1 time, last by sweaterpaws ().

• Tossing Thirteen up for a cute friendship or something. I'm super fond of Human au's, if you wanna do that too.

• ( THIRTEEN V. A. J. ) aa, i'd love for them to have a friendship! lord knows this boy needs some friends. should we make a thread for them to meet?

if you're up for a human au, i'd definitely be down. we'd need to pick a type of human au, though.

• Friends with Somebody?

He’s a kind, street smart guy so maybe he could realize how naive Sweater is and give him... lessons in how to not get screwed over

• ( bodhi. ) oh yeah, that'd definitely work! this boy certainly needs some,, lessons. who makes the thread?

• A meeting thread would be perfect! How do you want them to find each other?

And yeah I'm totally down for a human au! I used to stick to the human side of ff before I got into the extended game. Did you have an particular human au type that you wanted to do?

• ( THIRTEEN V. A. J. ) sweaterpaws is really getting curious about the world now, so maybe he could wander to where thirteen lives? idk how far away their territories would be from each other, but sweater,, is an expert wanderer, tbfh.

i don't have any specific au's i've done, but a list of ones i've seen people do are: coffee shop au, hogwarts au (if that counts lmao), high school au, prison au (but idk if that'd work), and a, like, party au?? idk. those are the main ones, lmao.

• First off: HECK I LOVE ALL YOUR CHARRIES EPHE??

ALSO: He and my girl Nia over in Thunderlands would literally be besties - she's a massive bookworm too and needs more nerd friends ok

edit; I mean if she wasn't a flaming homosexual she'd probably be in love with him xD She can totally teach him to use telepathy, too, since she has 100% mastered it and almost always uses it to communicate since she hates talking (it distracts from the books c;)

Community Engineer

Local Cat Mom (has two boys named Aslan and Henrik)

Traditional Roleplayer [Gallery]

PM me for any help-related questions, including aid navigating the site, wondering how to join the main game, or if you just need a friend! My PM box is always open to newcomers! :)

• [ Amy. ] first off: HECK THANKS??

also: aah i'd love that!! he will love to scream at her about books. and it'd be great if she could help teach him how to use his telepathy!!

• Sweet!! Would you like me to make and tag you?

Community Engineer

Local Cat Mom (has two boys named Aslan and Henrik)

Traditional Roleplayer [Gallery]

PM me for any help-related questions, including aid navigating the site, wondering how to join the main game, or if you just need a friend! My PM box is always open to newcomers! :)

• yes, please! tsym!!

• Aaaaa I'm sorry this is so late! Well since this thread will probably just be them meeting for the first time and getting to know each other, maybe we can just do a human clan au??

• yipe, this reply is very late.

( mountainfeather ) yes, i'd be up for that!! i read angel's tags and he seems amazing. should they have a thread?

( THIRTEEN V. A. J. ) yeah, i'd be open for them meeting in a human au! who should make it?

• ajfkad sorry for late reply, school has started and it's kicking my ass oof. And uh do you think you could make it, I'm soo backed up on threads right now. If not, I'll make it after I reply and make the threads I need to for other people.