I'm a mess sometimes [O; Trespasser + Injured]

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Dualeyes

HNfzwXn.gif She had ran all the way here, fur soaked in the early morning rain from Skyclan territory. Rainpaw was happy it finally came to a stop, and she took a moment to catch her breath. Did she really want to do this? Yes. Starclan rejected her from becoming the best medicine cat ever and now she... she wasn't sure. Unable to see Flick anymore, she didn't want to leave Skyclan forever but she did want to see her father. That was allowed right? Rainpaw continued panting before swallowing hard, holding her head up high as she continued forward. Starclan owed her this one. She was going to see her father, even if it was the last time she was able to do so. Wolfgang, please still be here.

The dark feline was aware that she was trespassing into Bloodclan territory but she just couldn't wait. She wanted to see him now, she was continued forward. Not really sure where to go after passing the border. But someone would come along, right? Rainpaw smelled the air, this was very different from Skyclan. She had only heard stories of what Bloodclan was like and found it hard that her father came from this place. Where cats didn't live by the warrior code, the same cats that were known for capturing warriors or apprentices. Sometimes kits from the stories. They did not sound like good felines to get to know but if her father was here then she would stick it out till she could see them. Walking through their territory with no worries, probably a mistake. "" .

skyclan apprentice 9 moons girl ferretpaw x wolfgang tags

skyclan warrior 20 moons girl ferretpaw x wolfgang

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

BPLoEaU.gif

• Dualkit

//You still want to go along with the injury?

A scent stuck out though it wasn't a common one she was used to, what clan was it that she was smelling? Well, regardless they were tresspassing and that's a big no-no. "You're a long ways from home, darling." The primarily white molly slithered out from hiding, her mismatched eyes locked upon this new found prey. "It's dangerous out here, don't you know? There's murderous cats out there." On cue of 'murderous' the molly's claws slipped out as her hetrochromic optics looked over the grey and white she-cat, taking to circling her like a shark would a helpless fish.

"I think I might keep you." Dual sneered. Why should Felix have all the fun with prisoners? She wanted one of her own! And with that she leapt forward, aiming to tackle her to the ground.

YOU KNOW —

— I'm taking that crown from you

✦ Bloodclan | Head-Guard | White van with random spots of black and hetrochromic eyes | Tag | Played by Baelfire ✦

• // yes please!

HNfzwXn.gif Her head whipped towards the voice, staring at them with dark blue eyes. She wished in the moment that she had taken some kind of lesson in defense. But she had always been so caught up trying to learn everything she could about herbs. Look where that got her. A life of rejection and unable to fight back properly. Rainpaw released a small gasp when they tackled her to the ground. Loosing all the air in her lungs, she felt something she wasn't use to. Fear. Growing up in the safety of Skyclan, the only pain she experiences was a thorn in a paw and having her heart broken over Flick. But she was about to learn that was nothing to actual physical pain.

Rainpaw wanted to explain herself but she wanted the other feline off her more. Aiming to push them off with her front paws. The weak apprentice grunted, trying to gain back some air in her lungs as she tried to fight back. She was scared, letting the consuming fear take over her mind instead of thinking clearly. Panic took over and she began to squirm under them, trying to get away from their hold. "" .

BPLoEaU.gif

• Dualkit

No words left the blue eyed molly, only a huff of air when she was tackled to the ground. The stranger attempted to push Dual off, only able to nudge her shoulder back- It took just a little bit more force to hold her down. It dawned upon the primarily white she-cat that this feline didn't know how to fight, the thought caused her to scoff. "Big mistake coming here, huh? Don't worry, you can be my pretty trophy." Speaking of trophy.. Felix had paralyzed that fish clan cat's hind legs- What could she do with this one? It had to be unique! Something like a trademark for her captures, because this molly wouldn't be her last.

Dual lightly dragged her claws around the frame of the molly's face, not drawing any blood- yet. "Such deep blue eyes you have.." She purred, her claws tracing the edge of her eye. Then that's when she had the idea of her trademark, "I'm kind of jealous, you do have two eyes though and sharing is caring afterall." Her hind legs took to holding her body down while one of her front paws held down the feline's head, "Stay still, I don't want to ruin your face." She whispered before her claws found their way into the eye socket of the cat, carefully not to damage it as she attempted to extract it right from her head.

YOU KNOW —

✦ Bloodclan | Head-Guard | White van with random spots of black and hetrochromic eyes | Tag | Played by Baelfire ✦

• // I'm gonna open it up now

HNfzwXn.gif Trophy? Rainpaw wondered if this was the kind of stuff her father does. Maybe she should have tried to visit him after all. The apprentice momentarily froze at the mention of her eyes, which were wide with fear. She didn't understand what they were getting at till they began to hold her head down. Everything became blank as her eye was removed. Blood. She couldn't see it just the smell was strong and the feeling of it running down her cheek was almost like rain. Too much blood, could cat bleed this much? Her mind felt blank, as if she was separate from her body which was struggling out of responds. It felt like hours when it all took place within a moment, then everything came crashing back. She yowled in pain, trying to comprehend that her eye was gone now. The world looked different with just one, everything felt different when bleeding out of the head. The apprentice snapped her head up, aiming to head butt them. "W-Wolfgang." she muttered, not really aware of what she was saying or doing.

BPLoEaU.gif

• Dualkit

Her eyes were focused upon the optic she had pulled from the molly, her paw slipping away from restraining her head down though that was a mistake has the white and grey she-cat's first half lundged forward, headbutting Dual. The primarily white molly dropped the eye and stumbled back out of surprise, she hadn't expected the cat to do anything else and she certainly hadn't expected her to utter her older brother's name.

She narrowed her eyes with a growl, "Why did you come here?" The eye laid forgotten in the grass as she stared the bleeding molly down.

YOU KNOW —

• What a funny little mirror this child made, dusted with silver sands of time. Canary did not interject in his sister's performance. He suffered the same injury, albeit from a different cat, but still felt little sympathy. His hatred hard-boiled him into a robotic shell, and a dysfunctional one at that. His solemn gaze reached the younger molly, somehow even more helpless than he was against Cedar.

"Wolfgang."

Brittle bones stiffened at the sound of his older brother's name. Wolfgang. Come to think of it, he hadn't seen him in a very long time. He briefly wondered if that was just another part of his boyhood that he was better off leaving behind. He shook his head. Brothers were forever, even if he was not quite present. "What's he to you, pipsqueak?" His voice was like frost, soft but gelid.

• HNfzwXn.gif She wanted to get sick, she would probably try to throw up on the white feline. But she swallowed it, doing her best not to just pass out from the pain. Rainpaw grunted, maybe it hadn't been the best idea to head butt them. She hoped she stained their fur red with her own blood. Her one eye tried to focus on the new voice but it hurt to try and focus on anything. Closing her eye for a moment, she knew she couldn't keep it closed in case one of them tried to attack her. She was pretty sure the next attack would probably kill her. "I came here for Wolfgang, my father. But that was clearly wrong to do!" she snapped, thinking about running but she was also willing for her father to just appear.

BPLoEaU.gif

• ✦ ✧ ✦ "I came here for Wolfgang, my father. But that was clearly wrong to do!"

Wolfgang...a name that Waspwing hadn't heard since her eldest's son's return and then subsequent disappearance from Bloodclan. His disappearance hung heavy in the molly's heart, but she knew that he was a young adult who could do what he pleased, when he pleased, though seeing any of her children leave the nest made Waspwing's stomach clench in many different emotions. When the deputy heard these words from around the corner, her blood went cold, the molly stopping in her tracks, eyes wide in shock as she stood as rigid as a statue.

Wolfgang. Father. Waspwing, hesitantly, appeared from around the corner and into the gruesome scene. Canary and Dualkit were stood over a small she-cat, a lone eyeball rolling away from Dual's paw and so much blood. Blood was splattered across the pavement like paint, staining everything in the vicinity a dark maroon. "Wolfgang is my son...how do we know that you're not lying, child?" The deputy inquired coldly, brushing past her children to approach Rainpaw, a gentle paw tilting her chin slightly up to meet the hard yellow eyes of the older she-cat. This cat looked so much like her son that she almost couldn't hold her pained gaze, a dark frown settling on soft features as she stared down at the youngster. "You look so much like him..." The words were barely audible as they slipped past gritted teeth, tears threatening to fall onto black striped fur.

Could this really be her granddaughter?

ycRreuq.png

MY HEART IS THRILLED BY THE STILL OF YOUR HAND ———— ・゚✧ 」

IT'S HOW I KNOW NOW THAT YOU UNDERSTANDinformation

• Dualkit

She heard Canary's voice inquiring her thoughts aloud to the molly. She couldn't recall ever actually meeting her older brother, just his name rung a bell snd a few scattered stories of him. This she-cat was claiming to be his daughter though- Claiming to be her niece if that was the case. Dual couldn't know if this was true or not, her mismatched eyes were soon upon her mother when she arrived.

See she wasn't wrong to question the blood relation of this cat! Or that's what she thought until Waspwing brought up the appearance of her resembling Wolfgang. The primarily white molly frowned her eyes lowering to her bloodied paw that had ripped the feline's optic out, then her gaze shifting to where the body piece laid. Had she just dismembered a family member? She took a small single pawstep back and watched her mother.

YOU KNOW —

• HNfzwXn.gif "Why would I lie to you!" she hissed, "I got my eye ripped out and have much better things to do than waste my time lying! Foxdung! yelling was helping her feelings but her head felt more and more light headed with each word. Rainpaw used one of her paws to wipe some of the blood off her cheek. She looked over them one last time before stumbling a bit, she was close to passing out. But she needed to hold in a little longer, she wanted to know if her father was here for not. "Is he here or not?"

BPLoEaU.gif

• Galewhisper could smell the rich scent of blood- blood that had pooled in the feline's eye socket, and began to leak out onto the ground where her severed eyeball lay intact. He was unsure where the source of the blood was coming from, and so he curiously crept out of sight until he was close enough to witness the family reunion gone sour. His gaze moved from the bloodied and eyeless youth, to the one who had most obviously been to blame as she backed away, and finally to the deputy who was tearful. He could understand the feelings that she felt when discovering her grandchild in such an unfortunate way- he had only recently been reunited with his sister under similar circumstances, as she had been a prisoner here for some time now. At the same time though, he remembered what she had to say to him when he came to his sister's defense: You're either on our turf, or on hers. He was feeling spiteful, that much was certain.

The tom stepped out from his hiding as the bleeding apprentice began to struggle, "I believe she is going to pass out soon due to shock." He couldn't believe the words that came from his mouth. Was he really going to allow the deputy to help her granddaughter, when she didn't allow him to help his own sister? He narrowed his eyes as he struggled with his thoughts, "Someone should finish what they have started, or go ahead and send her on her way home." His gaze returned to the one who had most certainly been to blame. Why did this happen in the first place? Was she intending on torturing her to death? It didn't matter. He knew that the molly wouldn't be brave enough to kill the injured one, and rather that this was just for a sick round of torture.

//IC opinions + He is really salty lol

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Rainpaw was in pain, her body swaying from side to side as she crawled to her unsteady paws. She was practically yowling, voice shrill and high in agony as she demanded to know where her father was. "He's not here...he hasn't been here in moons." Waspwing's voice was flat, ears pressed against her head as the thought of her missing son filled her mind. Her heart ached to help her supposed granddaughter, to offer her some help and to stop the flow of maroon gushing from her empty eye socket. This she-cat, if Wolfgang was her father, she was considered family.

Galewhisper's voice reached the deputy's ears, his words searing their way into her head as her pelt bristled uncomfortably. Tail twitching in frustration, the black molly whipped around to face the young male, ears pinned against her head and lips pulled back into a snarl. "Stop talking. Shut your mouth and go, you're not needed here." Waspwing hissed furiously, claws scraping against the concrete underneath her paws. No further words came from the deputy as she turned away from Galewhisper, seething anger broiling in her veins as she approached Rainpaw once again, offering her shoulder for support if the cat needed it. " canary. , could you run to the Greenhouse for something to stop the bleeding? Rainpaw needs to get home, but I'm not sending her off without stopping the bleeding first." Waspwing instructed, voice sharp with the fractures of fury, her glare still aimed at Galewhisper.

ycRreuq.png

• Her father? This trespasser was Wolfgang's daughter. Canary's last eye widened with shock, his gaze briefly piercing Dual's. "Y-you mean... oh. Oh StarClan." He hesitated. Wolfgang did not confide to him about this. He wouldn't have left his own child for dead in some crumbling clan of the trees, would he? Canary looked back at Dual with poison in his tongue. "What's wrong with yo-... agh!" He knew well it was all a misunderstanding, but at the cost of some random child's eye, it all felt like his perspective was collapsing in on itself, as was his train of thought. Silencing himself, he looked away, his eyelids drooping with defeat, and went off to follow Waspwing's command, taking note of Galewhisper's comment. Nothing would be so complicated if he would just do as he is told.

Bright yellow petals littered the ground in a chaotic zig-zag trail, the healer crushing the flowers and the cobwebs between his jaws in anguish as he carried them. Placing them softly on the ground, he grasped the torn marigold in his claws and attempted to press it against her socket. "Chew on the catmint," he meowed quickly, shoving the messy pile of leaves and buds towards the apprentice. "Helps with shock." He contemplated asking the child questions, but didn't figure that she'd be willing to answer them at this point.

//asghgsj rushed af

• Dualkit

Her eyes darted to Canary, flinching at the sharpness in his tone. She opened her maw- She wanted to be like everyone else.. Catch her own prisoner, defend the clan, blah blah. She watched her brother hurry off to comply with their mother's orders before she dragged her eyes back to Waspwing. She had messed up.. Dual flatten her ears against her head, her eyes shifted to the stray eye she had pulled out. She didn't suppose she could jam it back in and it would be all good?

The molly took hesitant steps towards the deputy, "Mom, I-.. I didn't know.." She mumbled, her gazed moved to her brother as he returned with herbs and instructions.

YOU KNOW —

• Galewhisper knew that he had been treading in dangerous territories with the deputy, but he clearly did not seem to care as his merely returned the glare. "I suppose that I don't have any business here. Pardon me for caring that someone was bleeding in our territory, and besides, I thought you said that we weren't allowed to help anyone outside of Bloodclan." He didn't heed her words of dismissal either. In fact, he stepped even closer toward the family. Cool it, he thought to himself as he met the deputy's harsh gaze. He was not really intending on a fight with someone, especially not someone from Bloodclan, and definitely not someone who had a high rank here.

He glanced away from Waspwing and began to focus on the injured Skyclanner, who was soon to be treated by Canary and his herbs as he made a hasty return. Good. The tom felt relieved to see the apprentice receive help, but he still couldn't shake the thought that the deputy was helping her. He clenched his jaw at the mere thought of it. Just a moon or two ago, he seemed to get along with the Bloodclanners. What happened?

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Everything was moving at a quick pace, Canary reappearing with the herbs thar would help Rainpaw’s rue stop leaking dark maroon blood. Waspwing turned her attention to Dualkit as she spoke, her daugter’s mismatched eyes downcast to the eye that was still hauntingly still against the cold concrete. “You didn’t know, it’s okay, you’re not in trouble.” Her voice was strained, exhausted and tight as she moved to give Dualkit a small nudge against her cheek. Everything was okay.

Except for Galewhisper and how she had snapped at him. His words had stung somewhere vulnerable, clawing their way through and making the deputy reel back and react with an anger that the Bloodclanner usually didn’t let show. She had tried to bite her tongue, but the heat of the moment had gotten to her, sharp words tasting sour on her tongue as she spat them at her clanmate. She was in the wrong, she shouldn’t have treated Galewhisper with such disrespect. “I know I did...I’m sorry, but this is my granddaughter and I don’t want her bleeding out, like you said. I don’t want her to die at Bloodclan’s paws, especially when she’s my flesh and blood. I’m sorry for what I said, Galewhisper, but it’s not often I have family outside of the clan that need our help. I was out of line with a lot of things I’ve said to you and I...I’m sorry.” The words has fallen from the deputy’s mouth like word vomit, her head still resting on her daughter’s to make sure that she knew what she had done was an accident. Today was such a mess...

ycRreuq.png

• HNfzwXn.gif She ignored the feline who suggested to end her life, whatever. Her heart hit rock bottom at the information that Wolfgang was not here. He wasn't here, she was truly alone. Ferretpaw was gone, one sibling dead and the others missing. She was alone. Her blue eyes shuts as her heart squeezed from the pain and the thought that her father was really dead. She should have never come here, it was a mistake. Looking around at the cats, she couldn't believe this Bloodclanner was her grandma. Taking a shaky step backwards, she thought about bolting away and never looking cat. They weren't her family, they couldn't be. Suddenly a tom was shoving marigold on her face and telling her to chew catmint, they were going to help her just like that? Rainpaw grunted at the pressure, what would happen to this hold in her face? It would probably scar up and seal shut from her guess. She didn't know, no one in Skyclan ever suffered from an injury like this. The Skyclanner took the catmint and began to chew, maybe it would help her get out of here sooner. Listening them talk to Galewhisper as she continued to chew, feeling emotions build up in her heart. That was her grandmother, a Bloodclanner. The cat that took her eye called them mom, that made them her aunt. Oh Starclan, how much family did she have here?

Rainpaw pulled her head away, from who she assumed to be their medicine cat, and backed away. "I am not your granddaughter!" she snapped, her heart breaking as she was beginning to accept that her father was probably dead. Her family was gone, her dreams shattered, what did she have left? "I don't know you! I just came here for my dad!" her voice cracked but she didn't care about anything, she was just broken from the fact her dad wasn't here. But she had to return to Skyclan, she had to figure our her life and this place wasn't where she wanted to do that. "I... I'm out of here!" she aimed to kick her fallen out eye, in hopes it would be lost forever and they wouldn't be able to keep the 'trophy'. Her piercing dark blue eye glared at every single one of them, before turning around and running away back to the Skyclan border.

Wolfgang. Dad. Where are you?

BPLoEaU.gif