Two Beasts (Private with Kheleesos)

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • ( Kheleesos A.S Yo this is still KairosLion, I just made a new account for my Kinship character, Z.)

Plot

IC: Blackness. That was all Z could see for hours, days, maybe even years. Although technically, she couldn’t see, but that was entirely the point. She had been unconscious for who knows how long, and she didn’t even know it. After a long while, the white wolf twitched her nose and opened her eyes to reveal...whiteness. Well that was anticlimatic. Z thought jokingly to herself, until she realized...where was she? She stood up frantically and looked around the scenery. Snow was coming down hard, piling up the ground and sky with that oh so familiar white. There were a few specks of green here and there, but the only other colors were the grey of the rocks and the brown of the alpine trees surrounding her. Questions of where am I and how did I end up here led to the more startling question of who am I? Z tried to calm herself, though it was very hard to, by trying to remeber the things about herself she did know. She knew she was a wolf, that much was for certain, and even that she was a shapeshifter. Come on, there must be something more.she thought. She tried to remember something really hard, looking for a name perhaps. All she got was a fuzzy letter, Z. It probably was just the first letter of her name but hey, at least it was a start. Z’s throat hurt from not using her voice. How long had she been out? Never mind that, questions can wait. Right now she needed to find someone to help her. Z decided to warm up her vocal chords. “Hello?” She called out weakly, hoping someone, ANYONE was listening.

• Kheleesos A.S - The Guardian - Shapeshifter - Tags

[fancypost='margin: 0 auto; max-width: 600px; height: 270px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 7px; overflow: auto;']

He was plowing through the soft, newly fallen, snow. It was pretty tiring but the Lupurca was twice the size of a normal wolf so he atleast had longer legs. The breaths he let out formed icy clouds as he tried to smell prey. He was hoping for a large deer. After a moment of thinking he put his paw right ontop of the soft snow and froze it solid. He could now walk without any problem by freezing his footsetps. This was nearly hopeless, if he found a deer he would have likely stumbled over it. Khel could barely see in the snow, let alone smell anything.

A faint sound reached his ears and they perked up immediately. Was there a deer? He walked forward towards the sound and saw a wolf lying there on the ground. "Hello there, what are you doing out here all alone?" he asked. The wolf seemed a bit confused so he tried to help her stand up.

Tags

Played by SilverHawk

Kinship Cirlce Guardian

/IC Opinions only

• Z froze a bit as she saw someone suddenly come towards her. It was a wolf, much larger than her, but something seemed oddly cat-like about him. “I-I don’t really know. Where am I? What is this strange place?” She asked nervously, gesturing with her eyes to the grand forest that was heavily snowed upon.

• Kheleesos A.S - The Strong - Strawberry Leopard - Tags

[fancypost='margin: 0 auto; max-width: 600px; height: 270px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 7px; overflow: auto;']

He waved areound with his tail. "This is the Homewood forest, home of the Kinship Circle." He paused and looked at the snow. "It is quite early for snow but I guess even the temprature was affected by The Break." Kheleesos inspected the wolf, trying to see if she was injured or not. "Maybe you want to join us? Our camp is..." He looked confusedly around. "Our camp is nearby," he told her as if he was trying to convince himself. The snow was piling up fast and he hadn't noticed that his icy pawsteps had been quickly covered in snow. Another quick look around and he found that there was no trace of them.

Looking back to the smaller wolf he smiled to her, a smile that didnt reach the eyes. "I can take you back to camp if you want, I'm sure its this way." He pointed in a random direction. "Or somewhere," he muttered under his breath.

Tags

Played by SilverHawk

Kinship Cirlce Guardian

/IC Opinions only

• The Kinship Circle...Z thought to herself. No, it didn’t seem to ring any bells. She watched as the wolf inspected her and offered for her to come with. Z was a bit suspicious. She didn’t like to make assumptions about people, but this situation was a strange one. Especially this wolf and his unwolf-like appearance. Almost as if he wasn’t telling her something. Regardless, Z didn’t have any other choice and he seemed nice enough so she agreed. “So who exactly are the Kinship Circle? Are they like a wolf pack or are any other animals in it?” She asked, walking alongside her confused and worried guide.

Kheleesos began walking in said direction with Z next to him. "The Kinship Circle is a group of many different creatures. Most of us lived here since before the break but there are some Earthlings that have joined us." He lowered his eyebrows in a disdainful expression. It wa not that he completely hated the strange creatures for coming to Agrelos, it was just that it felt unnatural. "My name is Kheleesos Aeridon Salvum and I'm a Guardian in the kinship. I help defending the group against dangers and I make sure everyone is following the rules." His cold expression softened a bit. "The Kinship is-just as the name suggests-just like a big family. If you decide to join I'm sure you will feel at home." The whirling snow nearly blinded him, it was really hard to see. The giant wolf used his ice powers to create goggles around his eyes. "Now, what is your name and why are you out here in the storm all alone?"

Tags

Played by SilverHawk

Kinship Cirlce Guardian

/IC Opinions only

• Z stopped walking as she looked down at the ground sadly. “My name is Z, I think, and I have no idea who I am or how I got here.” She said quite earnestly. It felt weird spilling out everything to a total stranger, but it was all she had.

It was too snowy, he could barely see even with his goggles on. They needed to get out of the wind or else they were going to freeze to death. A big boulder with a tree leaned agaist it catched his attention. Under the boulder there seemed to be some space, he hoped Z wasnt claustrophobic. He jumped down from his trail of ice down into the soft new snow. It would have reached him almost to his stomach if he was as big as a normal wolf. "We need shelter, or else we are going to die out here." Kheleesos tried to get in under the rock but he was way too big. The guardian sighed and shapeshifted into a smaller wolf, a normal one, and signed for Z to also come in under the rock. His coat stayed the same, monochrome white and black with markings of ice blue.

Surprisingly though there was quite a lot of space under the boulder and he could comfortably lie down without feeling crushed. But just in case he made a pillar of ice to hold up the boulder... Just in case.

Tags

Played by SilverHawk

Kinship Cirlce Guardian

/IC Opinions only

• Z went into the cavern without hesitation. She squeezed through the entrance, her body right up against Kheleesos’ larger and more bulkier one. Luckily, the inside was stronger than the entrance, so the two strangers had some distance away from each other. Z paced around the cave before sitting down. Even though she had night vision and could see through the darkness of the cavern, Z still wished they had some sort of fire so they could keep warm. Z had fur and had experienced cold before, or at least she thinks, but nothing compared to this blizzard.

They might as well pass the time with some questions. "So, do you remember where you come from? Or something about where you were born?" Kheleesos had curled up with his tail around him to keep warm. "I was born here in the Homewood forest. Its quite a nice place." He paused and added: "This weather isnt natural. The forest is protected by mountains, it shouldnt get this cold."

//rush

Tags

Played by SilverHawk

Kinship Cirlce Guardian

/IC Opinions only

• Z looked at the outside as Kheleesos talked about the unnatural blizzard. She watched for a quick moment, analyzing the snowflakes that fell down hard and fast. It was so wild you couldn’t even see the individual snowflakes. She turned back to Kheleesos, but only for a moment, before answering. “I really don’t know.” She said somberly, looking at the ground. It depressed her that she didn’t know anything about her history or her family or at least how she got here. She looked up at Kheleesos and decided to change the subject to him. “So you’re magic, right? I saw you shapeshift and create those ice goggles, so I was just curious if you weren’t actually a wolf or something. No offense.” She stifled awkwardly.