(just so i don't forget lmao)
muse a is a social media content creator. or to put it simply, they're a youtuber, but not a typical "filming from their bedroom with a small camera" youtuber, but they work at an actual business. business, as in camera crews, multiple filming rooms, and an actual office building. yep, extremely professional. they work as a creator for a popular japanese company that specializes in your typical youtube videos. games, experiments, challenges, whatever seems to be of interest, as well as new ideas that nobody's heard of. the content is very random and unpredictable, but that's what makes the company thrive. one popular series the company has is where they take their creators and have them try various real life activities that they've never really done. everything from just playing with puppies at a shelter to olympic diving. most of the time it's very risky activities that get a good fearful reaction from the creators, but that's the point! one day, muse a and their colleagues are setting out to film a new video for said series, which happens to be figure skating. this is where muse b comes in. muse b is a world famous, top class figure skater. they're practically considered royalty in the "figure skating world", but that title is definitely deserved due to how skilled they are. muse b has graciously taken on the challenge of teaching muse a and the few other creators about figure skating for the day, which goes amazing. everyone bonds and has a good time and life is dandy. by the end of their time together, muse a and muse b exchange phone numbers to talk more and a new friendship blossoms.
time passes and muse a and muse b continue talking, the very stereotypical romance plot ensues, that's pretty common. the only thing that is really working against them is there very needy schedules. muse a would be busy with their own work and muse b would be busy training, practicing, and travelling the world, very
typical stuff everyone can do at any time wow i love life cool stuff. in their line of work, they both are extremely popular and the public seems to have their eyes on both of them. while the public makes it hard for them to do anything publicly, their busy schedules are also playing against them, since they're always busy or resting (to prepare for their next busy day). it's extremely obvious to see that they both like each other, but because of their schedules, they both agree to hold off on becoming a pair, as far as the public is concerned. of course, they do try their hardest to talk and see each other, but this does come at a very large price for both of them. public rumors, loss of focus at work, loss of sleep, constant worrying for the other person, anyone can see that this situation is really winning this battle.
name: akari seto
birthday: may fifteenth
gender: cis female
sexuality: biromantic demisexual
height / weight: five feet, two inches / one hundred and ten pounds
(teeny tiny bby)
- very clumsy and trips a lot (and adding ice to that? give her 24/7 assistance at all times)
- fluent in japanese and english
- spends extra time adding english subtitles to her videos
- she has a very loud, outgoing personality and loves to meet new people
- but she speaks in the tiniest font possible.
- everyone else: hi everybody / akari: ʰᶦ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵇᵒᵈʸ
- rainy days are her favorite
- the whole "reading books by a window on a rainy day" aesthetic
- a whole aesthetic in general tbh
- good lord she's a nerd
- she's a natural athlete but she's actually kinda bad at most sports even though she used to be a dancer
- lowkey loves when people call her cute nicknames
- joke enthusiast
- she tweets all the jokes her friends don't appreciate
- an actual mess most of the time, but ironically can't stand anything being messy
- will buy food just because it looks cute / "i bought this cat shaped snack" "but it has ingredients you're allergic to" "so, it was cute"
- a meme
- but also a kindhearted baby who must be protected
- she's what the kids these days call... relatable
- since we mentioned allergies earlier, she's allergic to honey
- honestly, to be really real here, akari is a really good person to be friends with. she's easy to approach, not intimidating at all, and will go to the ends of the earth to protect and comfort those she cares about. she's a total momma bear type when it comes to her friends but also is a total jokester and really likes to make people laugh. she has a very lighthearted personality and as a very developed common sense. akari's typically one to educate her peers when it's needed and she'll make sure someone doesn't make the same mistakes twice when it comes to serious topics. she's a complete family person, a cat lover, and really enjoys being surrounded by her friends. she does have a large issue with big crowds, only when she's alone. akari has a good sense of responsibility, compassion, and maturity, but also knows how to joke and be an entertainer. she's just a really balanced person. she might be tiny but her heart is large ;-;
hello! here's the thread! if you'd prefer, i can try to make the first post soon or if you'd like, you can start!