CHILDREN OF RAVENSONG - TRAD. RC LITTERS

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • RAVENSONG'S CHILDREN

About: Ravensong is a warrior of RiverClan who is also known for being a motherly-figure and taking care of those younger than her. In this thread, there are multiple litters that will be adopted by Ravensong. There will be some added in later.

To adopt: Forms are free for all! I will choose the kits upon whether or not i like the forms and the characters they present.

*:・゚✦ EVERYTHING GOT SHATTERED IN THE DARK *:・゚✦

— warrior-queen of riverclan | storage | played by melo-crisis —

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ravensong ().

• LITTER 2

NAME: anemonekit, anemonepaw, anemonebell

NICKNAME(S): ana, annie, nem, (later) bell

ALLIANCE: riverclan

APPEARANCE: small and stubby-legged, with short ears and tail, but will grow into an average height and a graceful form, with a longer tail. short cinnamon tabby fur with a white right ear; deep blue eyes like the center of an anemone flower, hence the name.

ORIENTATION: panromantic

PERSONALITY: very timid. likes to talk and gets pretty excited about small things, but she can stutter a lot and she'll sometimes start talking only to shut up partway through just because she gets so scared. startled easily, but she's fiercely eager to make friends despite her constant fear. she's constantly seeking approval due to lack of much of a family before ravensong. she's a very happy and sociable kit, but she's just so scared all the time, it can be hard to get across. she's very emotional and wears her heart on her sleeve, but all the stuttering and timidness means she can find it hard to effectively communicate those emotions. she wants friends!! she's eager to please!! she's doing her best!! she's just so scared someone help this child

POTENTIAL PLOTS: likely will end up getting captured/tortured/seriously injured early on in life, because I really don't plan on it, but let's be honest, I have no self control. this will cause her to be even more timid and afraid, turning a simple personality quirk into a serious setback until she is able to grow in confidence. she will probably look up to tem and raven, and who knows, maybe i'll let her and ash develop a bit together too, in the form of oneshots? she wants friends so badly and is so eager to please, she'll definitely do absolutely anything in order to gain them, which could be... a disaster. at some point, i definitely want her to have a defining moment in which she has to be brave and stand up for herself/someone else, and then she grows from there in her confidence! other than that, i'll just play her however the moment calls for and allow plots and development to unfold IC!

a lot of this is just copy-pasted from an old form for a chara of mine whose personality changed too much to stay accurate to this... and then she died, so

AND AFTER ALL YOU PUT ME THROUGH

DON'T SAY IT WASN'T TRUE

THAT YOU

WERE NOT THE MONSTER

that i knew

we think we're invincible,

completely unbreakable,

and maybe we are.

BUT ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL

THE WAY WE FALL APART?

I'll give you everything I have, I'll teach you everything I know.

I promise...

...I'll do better.

the sun's starting to rise

oh, oh

these are beautiful times 

active characters

ashfolly | riverclan (tags) ✲✴✵ passionkit | darkclan (tags)

• AAAAAA I'M SO HAPPY YOU DO AAAAAAAAAAA CAN I START POSTING WITH HER

DON'T SAY IT WASN'T TRUE

THAT YOU

WERE NOT THE MONSTER

that i knew

completely unbreakable,

and maybe we are.

BUT ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL

THE WAY WE FALL APART?

I promise...

...I'll do better.

oh, oh

active characters

• I guess there shpuld be an intro thread where Raven finds her? Also I think we should wait for someone to adopt out the other sibling. If no one applies when sunday rolls over, feel free to start!

*:・゚✦ EVERYTHING GOT SHATTERED IN THE DARK *:・゚✦

— warrior-queen of riverclan | storage | played by melo-crisis —

• okay!! you got it fam ;P

DON'T SAY IT WASN'T TRUE

THAT YOU

WERE NOT THE MONSTER

that i knew

completely unbreakable,

and maybe we are.

BUT ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL

THE WAY WE FALL APART?

I promise...

...I'll do better.

oh, oh

active characters

• Litter 2

Name: Galekit - Galepaw - GaleStorm

Nicknames:

Gale, Storm, Little Gale

Sexuality: Undetermined

Appearance:

Gale is a fawn tabby with amber eyes, He's given a bigger stature then his sister with larger legs and paws and a slimmer tail. Dark stripes run down the male's body as they slim near his paws and tail. A patch of white fur rests on his chest, covering the small stripes that seem to disappear within it.

Clan & Rank

Riverclan - Kit

Future Plot's:

Gale is going to become seriously injured during his apprentice training, forcing him to stay back while his sister becomes a warrior. Which will be a larger angst filled plot I can't wait to discuss.

(Sorry, I have to get up at 6am tommorow and don't have much time to copy paste a full form.)

Contact me for any needed information love~

3/6 Sin To Win,DBH Fanatic

tumblr_pbgvc8QXoM1xydwrio1_540.giftumblr_pbyzr3D98r1sa4prjo1_500.gif

On Vacation August 11th through the 18th. Replies will either be slowed or none at all.

The post was edited 1 time, last by DarkenedMemories ().

• name: Dunekit / Sandy

username:  dunekit  

litter: 2

sexuality: undetermined.

appearance: ref  Dunekit has the sharp, angular body of an oriental. His features are refined and thin, though he possesses a some-what regal appearance with his mane of light fawn fur. Dunekit has glossy green eyes, that look unfocused and hazy, though they are still keen. Dunekit has a long and broad muzzle, topped with a pale pink nose which is the same color as his toe pads.

personality: dunekit is a laid-back guy, despite his regal and uptight appearance. He doesn’t really ever have a problem with anyone, though if he’s pushed too far, he’ll probably blow up. Dune has a bad habit of bottling his insecurities and problems up, causing him to internally stress and become anxious. Dune hates bullies, though is usually too insecure to stand up to them, causing more anxiety to pile onto him. Dune will probably get away from camp and hide during panic attacks, but will return with a lazy smile on his face like nothing happened. Dune is often to eager to please, and will go way out of his way to help someone else. This adds to the stress, which is already all piled up. Dune is also a hopeless romantic. He’s got a fragile heart, and he’ll probably give it away too easily, which will probably hurt him in the end. He’s desperate for some kind of love or approval from anyone.

future plots: Dune is, again, very laid-back, and doesn’t really care about the boundaries of politics of clans. He will respect borders, but he’ll probably end up with a cliche forbidden romance or something lmao. He might also visit dear ol dad in WindClan from time to time. I’m mostly gonna wing it with this guy, so I don’t really have a clear plot set for him.

other: I’m gonna give RiverClan another shot!