Stepping around willow trees(pafp)

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Kiara has been crying in thei bedroom for a while. She hid it from max to not stress him out. She hugged moose gently and cleaned her face and walked downstairs. Archie sat in the arm chair with billie in his arms and a blanket “I’m sorry you have dementia dad”he spoke quietly. He was rather serious now and had lost his smile.

• Max glanced at Archie. “Well, there’s nothing we can do about it.” He said. “How’s Billie doing?”

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

why else would I be here? "

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• “I think the aches and pains have gone. She really likes the food”he couldn’t help but smirk some. “Brooke is still rather unstable but I hunt for her now and then..”he gently rubbed billies back as she stayed face in his chest still timid around others. Kiara hummed “can I get anyone anything?”

• Max stuck his hand out to Kiara. “It’d be nice if you sat with us.” He said.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Kiara hummed and sat with him “alrighty. I just wondered if you wanted food”she chuckled and bilkie peeked our and Archie laughed gently “not now munchkin”he stroked her hair.

• Max smiled a bit seeing Billie. “Hi sweetie.” He said to her and waved. Max cuddled up to Kiara and held her hand.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Billie glanced st him and waved back shyly. Kiara smiled some before she saw a woman go straight to Archie’s side and knew then Brooke had shifted. Archie kept an arm around her to keep her calm

• Max smiled at Brooke. “Hi there.” he said. “How are you feeling?”

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Brooke glanced at him scared and Archie whispered something to her and she bit her lip “f..fine..”she managed to say as kiara hummed “you can take a bath or shower and I can cut your hair later if you want”she offered and Brooke nodded and murmured a thanks

• Max glanced at Kiara. He felt bad for Brooke. Max didn’t know how to tell her that she was safe here and she didn’t need to be scared.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Eventually kiara walked off with Brooke to go clean her up and Archie set billie down “it’s gojng to take a while for them to get used to human life”he let billie explore the toys on the floor and soon she started to play with some blocks

• Max nodded. “Of course. We’ll be patient, it’s okay.” He said. “We’ll help with whatever for you guys.” Moose walked over slowly to Billie and sniffed her.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• “I just hope they are happy here”he couldn’t help but tense when moose approached billie. He was still protective. Billie stopped and sat still unsure what to do but a small smile crept on her face.

• Max smiled as he watched Moose start to lick Billie’s face. “She’s already made a friend it looks like.” Max said.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Max smiled. “First laugh.” He said. Moose wagged his tail and laid down beside her. He nudged her hand wanting her to pet him.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• She didn't quite understand at first and Archie crouched down with her and showed her "Hes a very happy boy.."He smiled gently to her and she pet him and leaned on him some since he was a massive dog. Kiara came downstairs and Brooke looked squeaky clean, her hair was cut and straight and her nails were shorter. "I..thank you for help.."She sat by Archie as she talked to Max

• Max nodded. “Yeah, of course.” He said. “I’m Max by the way, and this is Kiara. Moose is the dog.” He said. Moose sniffed Archie and Brooke and licked both of their faces too.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Billie was cuddled up into him so Brooke felt safer "Nice animal"She petted it slowly "You are Archies parents."She noted and Archie smiled some. "Well you aren't his dad but you raised him with his mother..very well"Brooke added and Kiara nodded "Thats right I see he told you about us."

• Max nodded. “Brooke, if you ever need anything, you just let us know, okay?” He said. Moose relaxed with Billie again and wagged his tail some more.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・