Stepping around willow trees(pafp)

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • "Hey..glad you could make it"She sat down at the table and got out a calendar "So um, Im thinking for now..every week at least for an hour might be a good start."She didn't want to shove him in the deep end or hurt Willow.

Joey made sure Boo was ok before joing his family again. "Only downside of being a parent."She hummed "Lunch should be ready soon dear."She ruffled Joeys hair."

• Wyatt nodded. “Yeah, that sounds good.” He said and sat next to her. “Do Sundays sound good?”

Alex finished his food quickly, then got Joey’s food ready. “Ready, Joe?” He asked as he got his food ready.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

why else would I be here? "

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• “Yeah just between lunch and dinner”she did write it down for the first month “maybe you’d like to see her today just to Uh see how it goes..”

Joey nodded and began eating “it nice”he smiled and continued. Melody set sammy in her nap cot before she got a serving and ate up

• Wyatt nodded. “If you want me to.” He said. “I don’t want you to feel scared or anything.”

Alex sat on the floor and began to pet Boo. Boo relaxed into his lap and eventually fell asleep.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• “I’m not worried that your going to do anything bad..”she replied and brought willow downstairs and the girl his in Maddie at first rather shy

Melody went to the play room with joey so they could play with little army men

• Wyatt smiled at Willow. “Hey, Willow.” He said. Caleb came downstairs with them just to watch.

Alex carried Boo to his dog bed and layed him down gently, then went upstairs and watched Joey and Melody.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Wyatt nodded. “Yeah, I’m not gonna hurt you.” He said.

Alex sat with them. “Yeah?”

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Wyatt waved at her some. “Hi, Willow.”

Alex moved behind Melody and layed his head against her back.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Willow bit her lip and Maddie set her gently on the table. Willow glanced at Caleb and then Wyatt. She offered her hand to Wyatt since he seemed alone.

Melody hummed "I might have to take that nap."She replied with a smile before she leaned back on him so she would be on top of him.

• Wyatt held her hand gently. “Hi, darling.” He said.

Alex wrapped his arms arpund her. “I’ll watch Joey if you want me to.” He said.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Wyatt smiled more. “How are you doing? I haven’t seen ya in a while.”

Alex held Melody close to him as he continued to watch Joey like he saod he would.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Wyatt nodded. “It’s been a while, yeah.” He said.

Alex nodded. “Yes, she is.” He answered.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Willow frowned before relaxing and Maddie bit her lip "Maybe you would like to go show him your toys will.."She said and Willow nodded and ovffered her arms up to be carried.

"Does you need food?"He asked since he was done playing Army.

• Wyatt picked Willow up. “Where’s your room at?” He asked her.

Alex smiled and shook his head. “I think I’m okay.” He said and stood up. “I’m gonna go lay mommy down in bed, okay?”

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Willow hummed "It upstairs..this one"She pointed to the door and smiled some. Maddie buried her head into Caleb"I don't know why Im finding this so hard."

"Ok."He rushed off and went to Sammys room to stay with her. He liked to watch her sleep and just be calm since it calmed down how hyper he was.

• Wyatt took her there and then put her down on the floor.

Caleb wrapped his arms around Maddie. “It’s hard for too to be honest.” He said. “I know she always looked up to me as a dad, but now it’s just different for her.”

Alex layed Melody down in bed and then went to find Joey. “You want to go to the park while everyone’s taking a nap?” He asked him.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・