Stepping around willow trees(pafp)

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • Roman saw Dallas looking around and smiled at him. “Hey, how are you doing?” He asked. Dallas shrugged. “Where’s Leo?” He asked. Roman looked at Maria, not sure where he went.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

why else would I be here? "

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Maria frowned "it's still a storm outside. Maybe you should check around the porch see if you can see him in the woods."she was worried now.

Leo just let the rain wash the red stuff off of him as he sat on the porch steps sobbing into his arms

• Dallas nodded and stepped outside. He froze seeing Leo. “Leo, can you come inside?” He asked.

Roman held Maria’s hand. “You want to go ahead and eat?” He asked.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Leo tensed hearing his voice he simply silenced his sobs and stayed still a few moments. He slowly went inside but went straight upstairs to his room.

Maria nodded "best we go to be early afterwards to leave them to it"she sighed and sat down at the table

• Dallas didn’t look at Leo as he walked back inside, but he followed him back in. Dallas stood by the door a bit, watching Roman and Maria some before going upstairs to his own room.

Roman ate, not noticing Dallas and Leo coming back inside.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Leo was trying to keep his shit together. He paced his room and decided he couldn't live with what he had done. He started to cry and ran to the bathroom and locked it

Maria ate up her pasta and soon once they were finished she washed the dishes

• Dallas saw Leo run to the bathroom and grew concerned. “Leo? What’s wrong?” He asked.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Dallas became scared. “Leo, talk to me. Let me in there so I can talk to you.” He pleaded.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Dallas slowly approached him. He put his hand on Leo’s shoulder just to start out slow. “Take it easy. Who’d you kill? Damian?”

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Dallas snapped his hand back just out of habbit. He backed up some. “Well... he deserved to die.” He muttered. “Thank you.”

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Dallas looked at the razor he had. “Leo, drop the razor.” He said shakily. “Both of us our fucked right now, but hurting yourself wont help.”

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Leo stayed silent a good five minutes before he closed his eyes and put it back on the sink. He simply couldn't, he had worked hard to stop himself hurting himself. And now he was going to be a dad. He pushed past Dallas and went to his bedroom. Sure he felt sorry for him but he couldn't trust the man.

• Dallas flinched when Leo moved past him. He stood by himself for a bit before going to his own room.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• For the next month Leo didn't talk to Dallas. He couldn't, he stayed in his room or he went to the horses to work. Maria sort of mothered Dallas some to make sure he was alright. She was cooking lunch for them.

Ava was in the nursery busy putting baby clothes in the drawers. She was now around 7 months pregnant so needed a lot of help to move about and such.

• Dallas came downstairs from watching a movie in his room. He sat at the table and stayed silent.

Ryker helped out Ava. “Have you thought of any baby names?” He asked.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・