Stepping around willow trees(pafp)

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • Roman rubbed her head gently. She probably wanted to drop the subject, so he didn't mention it anymore.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

why else would I be here? "

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Roman was on the sofa again with Maria. He was still helping her through feeling sick and everything. Anything she needed, he'd do it.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• (Possible idea for drama/tea: Roman and Trent get into a physical fight, badly damaging one of them or both of them. What do you think?)

Roman glanced at James. "James, I promise, Maria's going to be okay." He assured him.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Oooh James could be beaten up and Trent used it as a chance to woo Maria and while they are outside she gets taken by her parents))

James huffed "she bad I cheer up"he protested as he begins to draw as color. Maria smiled some with a yawn "wait till he finds out"she murmured. Since only them and beck knew so far of her pregnancy

• (I was thinking Trent be the one badly damaged, and Roman would be under fire. It would cause some tension between Roman and Maria.)

Roman smiled. "James, would you want to be an uncle?" He asked, curious about his opinion.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Oh that could also work, since Maria has never seen him violent. You can do that right now if you wish))

"What's an uncle?"he wondered and Maria hummed tiredly "like uncle Utah and uncle paul"she hummed and James frowned and thought over it "who I Be uncle to?"he asked

Ooh what if Trent over heard-

• (Ooo yeah! Maybe he could be in the kitchen, and Roman got up to get something for Maria, and Roman will catch him staring at Maria. Maybe that's when they could fight?)

Roman tried to think of a way to tell him, but not to spill the surprise of Maria being pregnant. "Well, what if Maria had a baby? How would you feel about that?"

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Roman nodded. "Yeah, of course." He replied. Roman took the empty glass and walked to the kitchen. He walked over to the faucet, putting more water in the cup. He stopped, seeing Trent watching Maria. "What the hell are you doing?" He asked. Trent turned around to face him. "Is Maria expecting?" He asked. Roman set down the glass onto the counter. He walked over to Trent and grabbed his shirt collar, pulling him close to him. "I don't know who you think you are, but Maria's mine. Stop being a creep." He growled. Trent smiled. "Well, someone's going to have to care for her when you're not around." He replied. Roman shifted into his wolf form and lunged at Trent, knocking him onto the ground. Trent shifted as well to make this an even fight. Roman's jaw latched around Trent's throat. Trent whimpered and kicked Roman off. He clawed at him, leaving a scratch on Roman's muzzle. Roman snarled and bit Trent's leg, pulling at it to make Trent on his back again.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Maria heard the chaos and slowly got up and went to Becks office to get back up. She then went to the kitchen and saw that roman was a wolf, and Trent. Beck growled "boys. You stop This now"he yelled in his booming voice. He was a teddy besr but an alpha so it was wise to keep on his good side

• The two ignored him and continued fighting. Roman clawed at Trent's stomach and bit there too. Trent yelped, trying to push Roman off again. Roman bit Trent's neck again. He clawed Trent's face, hoping to leave some kind of scar.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Roman snarled at Beck as he was pulled off of Trent. He growled at him. "Where'd he go?" He snapped.

Trent whimpered the entire time. He hurt all over.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Maria went to trents beside as Utah made him shift to human and he fixed him up. Maria sighed "I'm so sorry I don't know what got into him.."

Beck growled "you dare attack your own pack. I thought I raised you better than this"he kept him pinned until he calmed and stepped off him

• Trent shrugged. "You're okay. He'll cool off eventually, I'm sure of it." He said.

Roman growled at Beck. He was still upset about the whole thing. "He's freaking me out. He's too interested in Maria." Roman said. He layed down on the floor and licked his paw.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・