Signalia (Dragon Rider Sign-Ups)

• Signalia
    (Sig•Nah•Lee•Uh)

“Ubi caelum in occursum aetheres”
    (Where the heavens meet the sky)

Welcome to Signalia, our little home above the clouds. A peaceful community of humans and their integrated dragons. But it wasn’t always like that. A long time ago, humans settled on this large floating island, but they weren’t the only ones around. Large montrous reptiles know as dragons that were native there, saw humans as their territorial foe. This created a long fued between human and dragon that went on for many, many years. This battle eventually came to a conclusion when the humans realized, they needed to change their strategy. This led to the humans trying to domesticate the dragons, just like they did with horses. While at the time, it was tricky, they eventually mastered it, creating the state of peace Signalia is in now.

Well, at least, so they think.

Locations

Shrigis

Ranks

Types of Dragons

Rules

Human Form

Dragon Form

My Character

Some of my threads:

The Unusual Patients of GreenGlen Laboratories: A jump-in thread about a mysterious incident that causes people to develop “symptoms”, mutations that give them superhuman powers and/or turn them into nonhuman monsters. These people, now called “patients”, are carted away to GreenGlen Laboratories to be studied, observed, tested, and experimented on.

Once: A high fantasy fairy tale thread where the evil Black Dragon has manipulated the land of Everia’s citizens into doing her bidding, creating the sinister league known as the Dark Knights. In order to stop this, one band of heroes known as the Guardians must stick together before the world is under their rule.

Welcome to Casa de la Lobo: A post-apocalyptic dog pack RP where a pack of dogs take refuge in an abandoned hotel after a mysterious flood evacuated all of the humans from the city.

The post was edited 2 times, last by KairosLion ().

• //tracking for when I have time <3

• Ultraviolet Death

@s t o r m y

You guys might like this maybe IDK.

Some of my threads:

The Unusual Patients of GreenGlen Laboratories: A jump-in thread about a mysterious incident that causes people to develop “symptoms”, mutations that give them superhuman powers and/or turn them into nonhuman monsters. These people, now called “patients”, are carted away to GreenGlen Laboratories to be studied, observed, tested, and experimented on.

Once: A high fantasy fairy tale thread where the evil Black Dragon has manipulated the land of Everia’s citizens into doing her bidding, creating the sinister league known as the Dark Knights. In order to stop this, one band of heroes known as the Guardians must stick together before the world is under their rule.

Welcome to Casa de la Lobo: A post-apocalyptic dog pack RP where a pack of dogs take refuge in an abandoned hotel after a mysterious flood evacuated all of the humans from the city.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KairosLion ().

• 1c08cac5daeb783bbf0a745393997877.jpg

Name: Hel

Nicknames: --

Sexuality: Pansexual

Rank: Depending on what you think of my idea, I could make her an advisor and/or a medic, unless you have something else in mind.

Dragon: Water Dragon, Venomous, never attacks, only defends, mostly used for travel

Personality:

Hel claims that she can hear gods and spirits speak the future to her, or clue her in on important information, and that she is capable of magic. While no one has necessarily seen any visual proof of this magic, the royal family has been able to rely on her warnings. As for the magic, it's usually through runic symbols, magic words, and rituals that she performs it. Many would say it's just luck. Many would call her crazy, and she won't even deny it if you do. Actually, it's more like she probably won't even notice you say it. Hel is often found with her head in the clouds, lost in thought, despite it appearing as if she doesn't think at all. Her attention is always captured by something else. She has this obsession with the world and nature, with animals and their homes. People mostly just leave her be, and she tends to her own business, listening to the world beyond our own.

△Nature

△Dragons

△Animals

△Peaceful environments

△Reading

△Being anywhere but in the city, unfortunately

Dislikes:

△Disrespect or unnecessary destruction of nature

△Those who disrupt her rituals or thought

Weapons: I would love for her to be a sort of witch if that's alright, but if you don't want her to be genuinely a heavy magic user, then just a dagger.

History: Those who have known her claim she just appeared in a southern marketplace one day. Covered in weird paints, symbols, jewelry, and plenty of dirt, most wrote her off as just another crazy beggar. No one took notice of her arrival, not until she started claiming clairvoyance. One by one, people eventually started coming to her with the woes of their dead loved ones, however the things she said began to be more specific by the day as she practiced just listening for those from beyond whom spoke with her. People started to come to her with their questions and fears, although her answers remained vague, she was never proven wrong. Throughout this, she never asked for payment. Word of this witch began to spread among the villages, soon reaching the royal advisors and family. Upon sending someone to seek out this strange woman, she was brought before the royal family. Without any hesitation, and almost an urgency, Hel directly approached the king himself. She had been hearing his parent's souls for weeks, nagging at the back of her mind. Finally knowing who these lost voices belonged to, she knew their feelings must be channeled through to this existence. After her mildly cryptic messages and nearly being killed by royal guard, she managed to get it through to the king, and he offered her a place in the palace. (Hope this is all alright with you!!)

Family: --

Spouse/Dating: --

Crush: --

Children: --

Attraction: Being generally apathetic to most things, she really doesn't look for real romance by this point.

Knight/Squire: --

Plot Ideas: OKAYOKAYOKAY so basically I was thinking she could be warned by the gods or spirits or whatever by the impending rebel threat. She doesn't know any exact details, but she delivers a vague warning to the king like "the spirits are in a state of unrest, something big is coming."

Other: So yeah if you want me to change any or all of this thats fine, I've just had this norse witch woman bouncing around in my head for AGES!! Also I might make another character soon-perhaps a guard. Also also here have a theme song!!

2e0d82ec6f327601e9b86430bb17afdf.gif

✌✌ hey im a student that got a life kind of so im probably not going to be very active but i'll try and stay alive around here. its been a while since i used the site but im tryna get back into the swing of things. im also apparently experiencing seasonal depression EVERY season. ✌✌

tumblr_obgolzNfeP1ufwz2ko1_500.gif

• avery accepted! I love her! You have a fair point on whether she would be a doctor or an advisor, though I think she leans more on the advisor side if you ask me. Also, would you mind making a form for her dragon?

Some of my threads:

• Advisor it is, then! And I'll get to that dragon form when I get home

✌✌ hey im a student that got a life kind of so im probably not going to be very active but i'll try and stay alive around here. its been a while since i used the site but im tryna get back into the swing of things. im also apparently experiencing seasonal depression EVERY season. ✌✌

• Hey I was wondering if I could play Shrigis? If so I'll have my form (s) up soon!

5e2b0389b07118d101f08a48960f5cc22dbbb9ce_hq.jpg

Name: Shrigis

Nicknames: Black Bird of Paradise "Paradise" / The Betrayer / Theseus

Sexuality: Biromantic / Bisexual

Alignment: Shrigis' Rebels

Rider: None / Formerly the Royal Family

Type of Dragon: Black Guardian

Powers: Longevity, Telepathy / Clairvoyance, Dark Magic, Light / Heat Absorption (Projection)

Personality:

Dislikes:

History: It's lengthy, but I think it explains some aspects of his personality and motivations better than what I wrote in the personality section.

Family

: Damos (father) Martella (mother)

Mate:

Crush:

Hatchlings:

Attraction:

Plot Ideas:

Other:

𝕆𝕃𝔼 ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕐𝕊

Kingdom of Spades Medieval Fantasy Fantasy Open 12

Take You Back ▾ Classic Western ▾ Western ▾ Open 5

Bone Crushers ▾ Prehistoric Wolves ▾ Survival ▾ Open

The post was edited 6 times, last by GaryStu ().

• Certainly!

Some of my threads:

• julien-gauthier-illustration-017.jpg?1429197772

Name: Nidhogg

Nicknames: Nid

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Alignment: Riders

Rider: Hel

Type of Dragon: Water Dragon

Powers: Venomous, breathe underwater, incredible speed

Personality: Dedicated and loyal to keeping his rider safe, he will follow her to the ends of the Earth. Mostly minds his own business, and listens only to Hel. It can cause him some trouble sometimes, but he's well-behaved. He doesn't mind a domesticated life, as his rider and most others tend to treat him with respect. Often, Hel takes him on excursions into forests or to nearby bodies of water for some time away from the city, and leaves him to his own devices while she meditates. A very introverted dragon, he appreciates the vacations from the business of the city.

△Peace & quiet

△Alone time

△Being deep in an ocean

△Hel!!

Dislikes:

△Basically everyone but his rider

△Loudness of civilization

History: Introduced by royal family, as Hel needed a good form of transportation if she was to keep her high position. Nidhogg was one of many available options, although he was rowdy and violent at the time of their meeting. The handlers heavily suggested against choosing him, as he'd caused many injuries to the bravest riders and was being considered for release or euthanizing. Little did they know, all it would take was a gentle hand for him to accept orders. He was battling a small group of handlers who had attempted to tie him down and muzzle him, but Hel locked eyes with him. He ceased his struggle, maintaining eye contact until he was finally forced into submission. They had made some sort of connection, and Hel could feel the forces of the universe pulling her towards him. They've been nearly inseparable ever since.

Family: --

Mate: --

Crush: --

Hatchlings: --

Attraction: Same feelings as his rider, no interest in potential mates. (Wouldn't mind if drama was stirred up by someone who had a crush on him though)

• Accepted! I’ll add this boy to the roster.

Some of my threads:

• Holy crap I got carried away with Shrigis' history, I'll finish my form tomorrow. Btw want to work out some ways in which Rose and Shrigis are familiar with each other?

𝕆𝕃𝔼 ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕐𝕊

Kingdom of Spades Medieval Fantasy Fantasy Open 12

Take You Back ▾ Classic Western ▾ Western ▾ Open 5

Bone Crushers ▾ Prehistoric Wolves ▾ Survival ▾ Open

• Sure! I’d love to create some history between them. Also, I left Shrigis’s gender ambiguous on purpose so you can choose what their gender is.

Some of my threads:

• Bump

Some of my threads:

• oof, here's a wip.