MCA INTREST THREAD

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • Ahh, can’t wait until’s tomorrow’s tomorrow. It will be epic! I think it would be cool to have a thread where Dusksparks calls them and tells them. I am okay with my char being happy, but I got a dramatic plot for Dewpaw. She can sometimes... be a little extreme (and when I say Dewpaw I mean myself). But not like awkward dramatic, i mean plotty.

Played by Twinkle

Dewpaw ~ Apprentice ~ ThunderClan ~ 7,5 moons

• Didn't realize this was still open! Stating interest with Cinnamonpaw!

In terms of plots, he wouldn't be thrilled about being a mca at first (he would be offended that he wasn't a good fit for warrior). He also doesn't believe in StarClan yet, though that will change in the future after a sign or something of the like. He'd be grumpy (like Jayfeather lmao) and probably try to hide that his vision is fading due to a congenital defect. For a while, he will probably learn from Dusksparks but complain a little and be down in the dumps. Eventually, something would happen where he realizes maybe this was a blessing in disguise and he starts to get more into it.

Definitely though if this is late or he's not chosen since he's so new, I've got a few plans for warrior path, too, so it's up to you! ^^

Hello! My name is Amy and I love ginger tabbies!

Community Engineer & Local Cat Mom

Roleplayer of Cowspots (Trad. WindClan Warrior) & Pollenkit (Trad. SkyClan Kit)

PM me for any help-related questions, including aid navigating the site, wondering how to join the main game, or if you just need a friend! My PM box is always open to newcomers! :)

• Ahh I am literally just screeching! Can’t wait till the picking! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I have such a good plot if he doesn’t pick her, and I want to know if I can use it or my character will be a very happy cat.

Ideas and inspiration

are what writers can find everywhere .。.:*゚:*:✼✿

Trad. Characters: Floss (Cedar’s rogue); Vixen (lone falcon); Dewpaw (TC app.);

Blackberry (rogue); Jasminepaw (DC app.); Breezecloud (TC warrior); Miss Shadow (???)

Character storage

• alright, sorry this is so late i literally have no excuse besides procrastination, but the two mcas are Antpaw ! and .sunfeather. ! congrats to everyone, and let me post ic and have dusk annonce them but tomorrow as it's late and im too tired

• Fine! Looking forwards to my plot!

Ideas and inspiration

are what writers can find everywhere .。.:*゚:*:✼✿

Trad. Characters: Floss (Cedar’s rogue); Vixen (lone falcon); Dewpaw (TC app.);

Blackberry (rogue); Jasminepaw (DC app.); Breezecloud (TC warrior); Miss Shadow (???)

Character storage

• OOF wait before she goes, can she have a thread with dusk first? like, there was an actual reason she didn't get picked ic