MCA INTREST THREAD

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • Ahh, can’t wait until’s tomorrow’s tomorrow. It will be epic! I think it would be cool to have a thread where Dusksparks calls them and tells them. I am okay with my char being happy, but I got a dramatic plot for Dewpaw. She can sometimes... be a little extreme (and when I say Dewpaw I mean myself). But not like awkward dramatic, i mean plotty.

Played by Twinkle

Dewpaw ~ Apprentice ~ ThunderClan ~ 7,5 moons

• Didn't realize this was still open! Stating interest with Cinnamonpaw!

In terms of plots, he wouldn't be thrilled about being a mca at first (he would be offended that he wasn't a good fit for warrior). He also doesn't believe in StarClan yet, though that will change in the future after a sign or something of the like. He'd be grumpy (like Jayfeather lmao) and probably try to hide that his vision is fading due to a congenital defect. For a while, he will probably learn from Dusksparks but complain a little and be down in the dumps. Eventually, something would happen where he realizes maybe this was a blessing in disguise and he starts to get more into it.

Definitely though if this is late or he's not chosen since he's so new, I've got a few plans for warrior path, too, so it's up to you! ^^

• Ahh I am literally just screeching! Can’t wait till the picking! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I have such a good plot if he doesn’t pick her, and I want to know if I can use it or my character will be a very happy cat.

Ideas and inspiration

Are what writers can find

everywhere 📝

Trad. Characters: Floss (Cedar’s rogue)

Vixen (lone falcon)

Dewpaw (TC app.)

Character storage

• alright, sorry this is so late i literally have no excuse besides procrastination, but the two mcas are Antpaw ! and .sunkiss. ! congrats to everyone, and let me post ic and have dusk annonce them but tomorrow as it's late and im too tired

Red/Peps || 19 || male || USA (eastern time) || college student

\\ Dusksparks - medicine cat - Darkclan //

\\ Eaglespirit - warrior - Windclan //

\\ Sunpaw - apprentice - Riverclan //

\\ Aleksei - member - Bloodclan //

chara gallery

art shop (wip)

ultimate family tree (wip)

ultimate trad guide (wip)

ultimate medicine cat guide (wip)

• OOF wait before she goes, can she have a thread with dusk first? like, there was an actual reason she didn't get picked ic

Red/Peps || 19 || male || USA (eastern time) || college student

\\ Dusksparks - medicine cat - Darkclan //

\\ Eaglespirit - warrior - Windclan //

\\ Sunpaw - apprentice - Riverclan //

\\ Aleksei - member - Bloodclan //

chara gallery

art shop (wip)

ultimate family tree (wip)

ultimate trad guide (wip)

ultimate medicine cat guide (wip)