Adventures Of The Odd Squad [PRIVATE]

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • "Well, we'll be sure to at least try to help you find it," Selene said with a small smile. She stored the information of the bag's appearance into her brain. She did wonder whatever happened to the bag, though. Though then again, people steal things all the time. She knew that there were just plenty of people out there who weren't meant to be trusted with other people's belongings, so perhaps that was what happened to Hana's bag.

"Brought a knife to hell and saw
    What was left down there and more
    Hide-and-seek'd for far too long
    Kept my treasures with my bones"
    primarina_sprite_by_profkrd-dami33n.png

"Lived for lies, lived for tales
    Lived for good and hit the rails
    Love you, boy, with what I know
    Hid that love up with my bones"

• Gale agreed with what Selene said. "I'm sure we'll find it soon enough. I don't think the bag, if stolen, could've gone too far, right?" Gale said. "Although, could we stop by the Professor's lab first?" Though Gale wanted to help, he was more eager to get his first Pokémon.

✧ God is unmerciful ✧

devilman_crybaby_by_dynneekx-dbz3je0.png

• "Thank you so much," she repeated with joy in her heart and smile. If anyone stole her bag, she was ready to kick some ass! Well.. without hurting anyone too bad, of course... However, since they wanted to go to the Professor first, she would agree instantaneously without disagreement. "Of course! Have you guys not gotten your first Pokémon yet? Sorry, just curious."

• Gale shook his head as a reply. "That's why we're on our way to Professor's lab," he said eagerly. "We can go looking for your bag again once we get our Pokémon. I promise." He looked over to the road ahead and his face perked up. They were close to the Professor's lab! He was glad that Hana didn't mind them going to the lab first. He was just really, maybe even too excited, to get his Pokémon.

✧ God is unmerciful ✧

devilman_crybaby_by_dynneekx-dbz3je0.png

• "Then we might as well go, then," Selene said. If she could help this girl find her bag, then that would certainly make her feel a bit better, even if it won't be a long-term feeling. But still, it'll definitely make her day more enjoyable than it already seemed to be shaping up to be, since she'll at least be helping someone and getting her first pokémon on the same day. And once they get their pokémon, then surely they could also use them to help find Hana's bag. If we can find that bag, Selene thought. For all she knew, the bag was stolen and whoever took it was long gone by now. These kinds of things happened in the world every day, after all, and she had no reason to believe that it couldn't happen here.

"Brought a knife to hell and saw
    What was left down there and more
    Hide-and-seek'd for far too long
    Kept my treasures with my bones"
    primarina_sprite_by_profkrd-dami33n.png

"Lived for lies, lived for tales
    Lived for good and hit the rails
    Love you, boy, with what I know
    Hid that love up with my bones"

• "Mhm," Hana hummed in agreement, relieved that she was receiving assistance. Walking alongside the two, she kept her head up, crossing her fingers in hopes that her bag was safe without a speck on it. However, that's not what she was going to focus on right now. They were getting their first Pokémon; she was pretty much hyped for them too! "Ahh, isn't it exciting to get your first Pokémon? I'm so excited for you guys even though we barely met.. I really can't wait to see what you guys get!" she gave them a look of joy. To her, it was like.. having your own kid? Something similar to that. Who knows.. maybe they'd even become like those super cool trainers she'd heard of!