Adventures Of The Odd Squad [PRIVATE]

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • The Odd Squad's adventure starts off in Kalos.

Gale Welder, age 18, woke up one morning with an idea in his head. The idea to go on an adventure with his best friend. He quickly got out of bed. He tripped over his own feet in the process of getting dressed, extremely eager to present his idea. He ran out of his house and greeted his mother on the way out. He loudly knocked on his friend's door, but didn't acknowledge that it was still very early in the morning.

✧ God is unmerciful ✧

devilman_crybaby_by_dynneekx-dbz3je0.png

• Selene grumbled as she heard the knock on her door, but eventually she got out of her bed. She didn't bother to brush her hair or change out of her pajamas. She just wanted to know who the hell decided to knock on the door this early, although she already had a pretty good idea. She headed downstairs and answered the door, and, sure enough, right on the other side was Gale. Her amber eyes rounded slightly and she brushed a few black locks out of her eyes.

"Oh. Hey, Gale," she said tiredly. She blinked at him a few times, trying to get the sleep out of her eyes. "You...ah. What are you doing up this early?" She crossed her arms. Although she could already tell that he had something important he wanted to tell her, so she might as well give him the chance to talk to her.

"Brought a knife to hell and saw
    What was left down there and more
    Hide-and-seek'd for far too long
    Kept my treasures with my bones"
    primarina_sprite_by_profkrd-dami33n.png

"Lived for lies, lived for tales
    Lived for good and hit the rails
    Love you, boy, with what I know
    Hid that love up with my bones"

• “Is it really that early?” he asked, but then shook his head. “Never mind that! I had a dream, right? It was the two of us, going on adventures throughout Kalos!” Gale kept rambling on about his dream, which consisted of being turned into a Pokémon and doing other weird stuff. He was really hyped about his dream, since it felt way too real that it wouldn’t happen.

✧ God is unmerciful ✧

• A small smile spread across Selene's face. "So are you suggesting that we go on an adventure, based on some sort of dream you had?" she asked. "Certainly sounds like a very crazy dream there. Tell me, did it involve any kind of guy?" Her smile grew to be a little more sly. Well, the dream definitely sound quite...erratic. But Selene didn't mind the idea of going on an adventure, at least. It'd definitely give her something to do.

• "Yes, I want to go on an adventure because this place is boring," Gale said with a smirk. "And if my dream were to have involved any kind of guy, I'm sure it'd be someone you have the hots for!" He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at her. He was just joking, but he wouldn't be surprised if Selene actually liked someone. As for the adventure part, he definitely wanted to go, but he wanted to know for sure that Selene would go with him. After all, the two were pretty much inseparable.

✧ God is unmerciful ✧

• A small laugh came out of her. "Sure, whateeever you say, Gale," Selene said. "Buut the idea of an adventure does sound pretty fun!" While Selene was rather nervous about the idea of leaving home, at the same time she was interested in seeing what else the world had to offer her. "So when are we going?"

• "Tomorrow!" Gale replied with a cheeky smile. He was excited to finally leave home, since there was nothing he could really do there. Not only to just leave home, but to also possibly find someone out there that he was meant to be with. Gale was pretty much a hopeless romantic with a very, very dry love life.

✧ God is unmerciful ✧

• "Sure thing!" Selene said with a smile. Although she did still have a few reservations about the idea of this journey, she still had to admit that seeing Gale happy was enough to enough to keep her happy as well. And there was no way that she was going to let him go on some cool, but potentially dangerous adventure by himself. Besides, it might get a bit lonely here without him. "Can't wait to go, then."

• "Awesome!" Gale shouted. "I'll start getting ready. You should, too!" Gale then quickly left and ran back to his house. He sang himself a made up song, eager to leave his hometown.

(( time skip? ))

✧ God is unmerciful ✧

• (( ye ))

• It was the next day. Gale was all packed and ready for their adventure. They didn't exactly have a goal set in mind, but he knew that thought would come to them along the way. Right now, the two were leaving town after talking to their parents one last time.

Gale walked along the dirt path, his shoulder bag resting at his side. "As much as it was hard to say goodbye, I'm quite excited about leaving my parents!"
    Gale beamed and then turned around to look at Selene. "Alright, so I was thinking about stopping by Professor Sycamore's. Mom said he'd give us our starting Pokémon."

✧ God is unmerciful ✧

• "Sure sounds like a plan," Selene said. She couldn't think up of anything better, and it wasn't really a bad idea, so she decided to follow along with it. And besides, the idea of getting her first ever pokémon was pretty great, too! Maybe this adventure wouldn't be such a bad idea after all, so as long as too much trouble doesn't come their way. "I'm just glad to actually go somewhere. I guess it might have started to get a little cramped back there, in that small town."

• "I agree," Gale replied with a nod. He then turned back to the dirt path and started to walk again. He wondered what he and Selene would encounter on their adventure together. He hoped that it was something that'd impact his life, in a positive way at least. Anything negative, he hoped to move on from it.

✧ God is unmerciful ✧

• Hana made a big exhale through her puckered lips, easily irritated by the fact that her bag was missing. Out of all the things that she could have lost, it just had to be the most important thing to her. She ran a hand through her hair in frustration as strands of hair got messier with each movement. She wiped the shimmering beads of sweat off of her forehead and cussed under her breath. "Damn it.. Out of all of the days, today get's to be the most cursed one," Hana muttered, a big sigh escaping her glossy-yet-slightly-chapped lips. Her attention shifted to the two individuals who walked along the path. Perhaps they could help her, but the possibility of the odds being in her favor were low. However, that didn't stop Hana from trying. Besides, maybe it was time to turn a new leaf and make some more friends. Approaching them, she softly cleared her throat to catch their attention. Her lips curled into a smile as she said a simple "hello" and "have you seen my bag?"

• Gale looked at her and smiled. "Sorry miss, I haven't. But maybe my friend might've seen it?" he said and scratched his head. "My name is Gale, by the way. Oh, and the gremlin behind me is Selene," he chuckled. He eyed the girl in front of him, wondering how she lost...a bag. Who loses their bag? Gale knew he was a klutz, but he wasn't much of one to lose a bag. But he knew he wasn't in a position to judge her.

✧ God is unmerciful ✧

• "I was expecting that.. it's okay though. It was time to get a new one anyways. My name is Hana Yoshikawa. It's nice to meet you guys," she overcame her ephemeral disappointment, hiding it behind a neutral face. "They probably think I'm real stupid.. It wasn't my fault.. right?" Hana thought to herself, mentally facepalming. "Where are you two headed off to?" she asked and changed the subject to get her mind off of the lost bag. Everything happens for a reason, she told herself.

sSYFMyk.png

またねー!!

B5797B92-3678-46B1-8896-C9814544A589.gif?1538504000

The post was edited 1 time, last by hanachae ().

• "Well, we're just...heading off on a journey. We're about to stop by Professor Sycamore's to get our first pokémon," Selene answered. She wondered curiously about the girl and where she could have put her bag. Perhaps if she had a description on it, Selene could probably recognize it if she ever saw it, although she doubted seeing it earlier. Who knows how many important items were in that bag? "And don't worry, I'm sure it wasn't your fault. What does your bag look like, by the way?"

• "Ah, I see! Where'd you guys come from? I know this isn't the best encounter, but I hope it doesn't hurt to get to know you guys a little. And thank you.. well," she paused and pictured the bag in her mind. Her belongings that she loved and cared for were all tucked in in the safety of her bag. "It's a white.. messenger bag, pretty simple, and it has a pink stripe on it. I understand if you haven't spotted it anywhere though, I'm sure it won't be the death of me," Hana smiled at the two politely.

• Gale's face lit up and he gave her a nod. "We'll help you find it!" he said enthusiastically. "Though let's try and retrace your steps first. It always helps when I lose something," he added. He was more than happy to help!

✧ God is unmerciful ✧

• Hana was a tad bit surprised at how eager he was to help. It's not often that she came across people who were welcome to the thought of helping her. "Ah, really? Thank you so much! Seriously, it means a lot to me," her lips curled from ear to ear. "Okay.. er, I was at some town-- or.. city nearby. I know I was in a building, they were selling all sorts of stuff. I can't exactly grasp the memory clearly, but I set my bag down for a quick second.. I then left, but that's when I realized that something was gone. Then, you guys came into the picture! I'm hoping it's still there, but y'know.." she described the events as clear as can be. Since she was a solivagant, it was common for her to lose things such as hairpins or hair ties, but she's never lost her whole bag before!

OVlOzID.png