Extraterrestrials in Disguise [RP]

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • Astrid furrowed her brow. How was she supposed to know that?! When he handed her money back, she managed to put two and two together. Her green eyes fell on the tip cup beside the register. She stuffed the change into it while the human’s back was turned and snickered to herself. He will be so happy when he sees how full it was now! She tapped her fingers along the counter top as she waited and hummed quietly to herself. “Have a nice day, ma’am.” Who was this ma’am person? Astrid looked back over her shoulder before turning back to Matt.

“My name is Astrid!” She said. “And thank you!”

With that, she picked up her coffee and swiveled on her heels. It smelled even BETTER than her first few coffees! She couldn’t wait to taste it, but first she would need to wait for it to cool down. The girl exited the coffee shop and noticed a human sitting by himself on a bench.

“Hello there!” She greeted, sitting next to him.

• He waved over to teh female and smiels softly "The names Gregory" He smiles kindly and takes a s ip of his own coffee for a bit until he accidentally manaed to make a small flock of Goldfinches land on the becnh next to him.He Tries to shoo them away to no awail and he sighed softly.He looekd over a ther sipped hiscoffee again and accidentally called another few tot eh bench

I am Bunnicula former pet of Dracula current pet of Mina Monroe I loive int eh Orlock apartments in New Orleans U.S.A I also happen to be a vampire rabit

• Astrid cocked her head to the side as the flock of birds surrounded him. They were yellow and black, similar to an alien race Astrid had once heard about when she was younger. She brought her attention back to the boy.

“Does that happen often?” She asked, referring to the birds flocking around him.

• He looked at her"Its happened before yes" He finally manages to shoo them for a it but they crowd him again almost as if they felt like he ight be one of them. He sighed softly and walked over to teh trashcan to toss his cup and sat back down net to her.

Wander manwhile was making a salad of chiciken and apples finding a bunch of bannas and grapes in the fridge. Grapes on his planet were called chiken for an odd reason."They have chiken to effientaly someone from my planet must hav eocme here unelss of course htis was packed on teh ship before hand"

I am Bunnicula former pet of Dracula current pet of Mina Monroe I loive int eh Orlock apartments in New Orleans U.S.A I also happen to be a vampire rabit

• Kendra smiled and managed to squeeze herself into the shower. It was quite small, she had to press herself against the wall so Eric would have enough space without them knocking arms. As Eric made the comment about their differences, she shuffled around him to get under the spray. She let out a curious hum and her eyes widened some with wonder. "Interesting!" She said, noting the differences between them. "I have to admit that human anatomy is quite similar to my home planets, although this is quite a difference!" She remarked, then glancing up into Eric's eyes as she scrubbed her hair. "This must be entirely different for you though! Your true form isn't anything like this is it? What do you think of it so far?"

--

'Nothing really... Wanna hang out before I go to work?' Was the reply Akibo sent back to his friend, stopping at a shop to grab some breakfast.

• Ruby read the text and wondered how Akibo never got sick of her.

“Sure. Wanna pick me up? I’m walking down Peach Street.”

“Not in the slightest,” Eric chuckled. “But this new body isn’t so bad. It’s just... squishy.”

He stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel.

Astrid narrowed her eyes as she went into deep thought. No, it couldn’t be. What were the odds? She tried to shake the crazy idea out of her head before she ended up scaring this human away.

“Oh, I’m sorry! I never introduced myself. My name is Astrid.”

She finally took a few sips of her coffee. It did not disappoint. But then the thought came back.

“Do you have any idea why the birds seem to like you so much?” She questioned.

• He shook his head"No but my dads think it sbecuase I lov ehe enviroment so much and try to protect them half the though but strangly enough this weird thing happened this morning" He left out waht it was as per the insctructions of his father seeing as they didnt wan thim to get captured and also wante dhim to think it was a bad dream

• ((TIME SKIP))

Eric woke up the next day feeling much better. His hangover was gone. He remembered what Alice said about jobs. Today they would go out and search, and he still had no idea what he wanted to apply for. The alien sighed, got out of bed, and equipped his watch which turned him back into a fleshy human.

Astrid, like usual, was already downstairs enjoying a cup of coffee on the couch while watching some sort of reality show.

“Why do humans love to watch other humans’ lives?” She wondered. “It’s kinda creepy!”

• Of course Goldie had taken up residenice with them becuase his dads found out it happened again and kicked him out they loved him dearly but didnt want him to be an alien they feared for his safey and kicked him out becuase of it. He looked at her"We watch becuase the reactions between others lke us or rather them is hillarious to msot ofus I mean humans"

• “Still nothing short of mindless,” Alice murmured to herself, drinking the humans’ strange bean juice they called coffee. “Well, I must be off. I have a job interview at a local human learning and studying facility.” She said, turning on her pin to activate her human disguise and grabbing her bag, before walking out the door.

Some of my threads:

The Unusual Patients of GreenGlen Laboratories: A jump-in thread about a mysterious incident that causes people to develop “symptoms”, mutations that give them superhuman powers and/or turn them into nonhuman monsters. These people, now called “patients”, are carted away to GreenGlen Laboratories to be studied, observed, tested, and experimented on.

Once: A high fantasy fairy tale thread where the evil Black Dragon has manipulated the land of Everia’s citizens into doing her bidding, creating the sinister league known as the Dark Knights. In order to stop this, one band of heroes known as the Guardians must stick together before the world is under their rule.

Welcome to Casa de la Lobo: A post-apocalyptic dog pack RP where a pack of dogs take refuge in an abandoned hotel after a mysterious flood evacuated all of the humans from the city.

• Wander mad ehis way over"I think I wanna try teachin teh humans to It might be fun I could teach em aout the enviroment and protecting it like we do in our schools" He smiles"Back home we dont reall do much learnin when it coems to math and readin were more focuoused on teachin our youins how to live natrually love nature and protect it.

• Alice turned to William and glared, a bit offended by his species’ lack of intellectual learning and pursuits. “You might want to pursue another profession then, like a wildlife conservationist or perhaps an environmentalist. Granted, many companies require complete schooling, as in their employees learned all about math and reading, so who knows. Maybe you could go to the school to enroll in it, as opposed to applying as a teacher.” She stated, although snickering at the last line very stiffly, as La’moores aren’t known for their sense of humor.

Some of my threads:

The Unusual Patients of GreenGlen Laboratories: A jump-in thread about a mysterious incident that causes people to develop “symptoms”, mutations that give them superhuman powers and/or turn them into nonhuman monsters. These people, now called “patients”, are carted away to GreenGlen Laboratories to be studied, observed, tested, and experimented on.

Once: A high fantasy fairy tale thread where the evil Black Dragon has manipulated the land of Everia’s citizens into doing her bidding, creating the sinister league known as the Dark Knights. In order to stop this, one band of heroes known as the Guardians must stick together before the world is under their rule.

Welcome to Casa de la Lobo: A post-apocalyptic dog pack RP where a pack of dogs take refuge in an abandoned hotel after a mysterious flood evacuated all of the humans from the city.

• Eric came downstairs in time to hear the conversation.

“That might not be a bad idea,” He said in response to Alice’s last suggestion. “You could probably learn a lot about the humans by enrolling in their education system.”

He made himself some toast with butter and a glass of orange juice.

“OR you could be a farmer!” Astrid shouted.

She brought her attention back to Gregory and the tv show.

“Well I guess that makes sense.”

She then proceeded to chug the rest of her coffee.

“So what would you like to do today, Greg? You don’t mind if I call you that, do you? Or maybe it makes you feel too old...”

• "Actually I liek greg better It sounds less old" He giggled"Well I think I want ot learn more about you and try an figure out where I actually come from.I think it would be nice since Ive spent my entire life being lied to by my dads"

William nodded"Well I guess yall are right sides If I ever wanna lead and be a good facillitator then I gotta know a bit of everything"

• Kendra woke as she heard the others shuffling about. Throwing on some fresh clothes and scratching at her braids she put in the night before, she groggily made her way into the kitchen. "Morning," She greeted everyone with a groggy smile and a yawn. She stretched out her arms as she made herself a cup of tea. She wasn't to fond of the coffee Astrid always had, but she had discovered some black tea bags in the stock of food they had and took quite a liking to it. She leaned against a counter as she held her warm cup close to her, waiting on it to cool. "I'm not sure exactly what I would prefer to do... Enroll in their education system or find a job... I'm not sure what would benefit this mission most," She mumbled, mostly to herself.

• ((Totally forgot about our humans xD))

Ruby walked alongside Akibo as they headed to the college. She was debating skipping class, but decided she wouldn’t unless Akibo offered it up first. The red head looked over at him with her mouth agape.

“Oh my God did you ever tell that guy that we’re not actually his project partners?”

Eric smiled down at her and exited the house. He waited outside for the others to follow, mainly Alice, as she seemed like she had more of a plan than the rest of them.

• Akibo scratched at his hair, yawning lightly. The warmth from this paper coffee cup warmed his hand as he looked over at his friend. He laughed some, rubbing at sleepy eyes. "No, I threw his number out because I didn't want you to hate me anymore!" He took a sip of his drink. "Why don't you tell him?" He asked with a sly grin and a raised eyebrow.

((Ill wait to post with my alien until the others join in!))

• Gregory yawned and smiled gently at her. After a few minutes he got up.