Extraterrestrials in Disguise [RP]

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • ((Henri it wouldn’t make any sense for Gregory’s parents to have even seen Eric and Kendra, but I guess we’ll say the hookah bar made a mistake and payed for the wrong couple))

It took everything Ruby had NOT to roll her eyes. Akibo had basically repeated everything she had already said, and yet here he was getting a positive reaction from Matt. She might as well order him dinner right now. Clearly ticked off after not getting her way, she quickly lost interest in the conversation as well as the bet.

“Yeah, I know who you are. You’re in my geology class.”

She examined her nails with a dull look in her eyes. The gig was up.

Eric smiled and nodded at the employee who proceeded to take their order and then walk away.

“Well that was convenient!”

He took out his notepad once more. Need money to do anything, though some humans pay for others for no apparent reason. Within minutes, their drinks and hookah were brought to the bar. Eric sniffed the beverage and swirled it around in the glass.

“I have never seen a liquid this color,” He muttered.

((Let’s get them white girl wasted))

• oocalright if youd rather do it that way sure But as previously stated they thought they were one of the coules at the previously mentioned protest hed been running from when he bumped into you guy

I am Bunnicula former pet of Dracula current pet of Mina Monroe I loive int eh Orlock apartments in New Orleans U.S.A I also happen to be a vampire rabit

• Akibo grinned at the young man, glad he had managed to at least cheer him up some? He still wasn't exactly sure what was going on. With a charming chuckle he nodded. "No worries, you seemed stressed so no need for apologize," Oh yeah, this bet was in the bag, free sushi and ramen tonight! He glanced at his competitor and after she spoke he knew, this wasn't how any of this was supposed to turn out. Ruby was ticked. He felt the guilt grow in his belly. Now realizing how inconsiderate he had been, she had obviously had a thing for him before, or at least thought he was quite the eye candy. And he had just turned it into some cheap game. He chewed on his lip. "Hey... do you mind if we get your number real quick? So we can help you out if you ever get stuck on something? We gotta go here pretty quick," He said smoothly, glancing over at Ruby before back to Matt.

((Dude my thoughts exactly))

Kendra nodded in agreement before swirling her cup and looking into it. Her's was a deep purple color. She smelled it and couldn't get anything distinct from it. With a shrug she took a big gulp. Her eyes widened and tears pricked at the corners of her blue orbs. She swallowed as quick as possible, shaking her head as a huge shiver went down her back. She made a face of disgust, looking over at Eric. "It burns really bad..." She whined, putting the cup back to her lips. "You have to try it, okay?" She mentioned, taking another gulp, repeating the process.

• “Why would I want to try it when you just said it burns?” Eric chuckled.

Regardless, he was curious about the strange beverage. Like Kendra mentioned earlier, it could make for good research. He took a big gulp and set the glass down, allowing the taste to set in. It was like nothing he had tried before. First it was fruity, then it was bitter, for the lack of a better word. He puckered his face for a moment until the aftertaste faded.

“How could anyone enjoy this?”

Ruby shook her head and looked away. She knew what her friend was trying to do, but it was too late. The red head painfully waited for their conversation to be over so she could leave.

• The bar tender gave her a strange look as she stood there happily. She Noticed the male had written something down and she raised an eyebrow. Maybe they had some supplies they could loan her. Turning her head to the male who gave her the burger along with a bag of bones she curiously waddled over to them. That was when she caught what he said and raised an eyebrow. " What do you mean?" he asked. " don't like the drink? Also If your getting that reaction it must be your first time drinking it" she commented shoving the bones in her bag before munching on the burger her eyes darting between the two almost as if Studying them. She blinked before jumping in realization and holding out a hand. " Names Jemma" she replied oddly.

tumblr_nwpwxxVK691skw8jlo2_r1_500.gif

"When you fall, There's always an option to get back up"

bIetw7R.jpg

• Eric flinched when a random human came to sit with them. He glanced back down at the glass nervously. So far the only humans they had interacted with were those who were providing services.

“Well, yeah. You could say that,” He replied.

When she held out her hand he wasn’t quite sure what to do with it. He hesitantly offered his own, stiff hand. Luckily he had guessed right and their hand briefly entertwined while doing a shake.

“My name is Eric and this is Kendra.”

• Kendra continued to nurse her drink, giggling at the reaction the liquid pulled from Eric. "I don't know, it gets better the more you drink it..." She mumbled back before some human had approached them. She watched as Eric and Jemma... Shook hands? She held hers out in greeting as Eric introduced them. "Nice to meet you!" She said sweetly, finishing her drink with a gross feeling in her mouth. Due to never encountering something like this before and it being on a planet that was nothing like hers, she was already starting to feel a strong buzz. With a giggle she rested her head on Eric's shoulder. "What are you eating?" She asked, nodding towards her burger.

• Jemma nodded, " haven't seen you guys around. Are you new to the collage? Bit late into the year but Its good to see fresh faces. I'm a medicinal and biology student" she replied. They seemed quite tense to the female and she felt rather awkward. However one thought rushed through her mind, they were quite odd even by her standards. Frankly if he thought someone was weird than things were already to a rocky Start. " What are you two studying, I heard the art division had openings, or maybe your there for engineering." she mumbled to herself trying to figure out who they were. She jolted from her daydream and looked down at her food. " Its a double cheese and bacon cheese burger, With bacon, lettuce, pickles, beef, ketchup, tomatos onions" she rambled before tilting her head. " You've never had one?" he asked curiously. Breaking two pieces off for the two she handed them the pieces. " try it, If you want I can show you to the best burger joint in the town." she shrugged kindly,

bIetw7R.jpg

• Kendra was having a hard time understanding what this human was talking about, mix in the drink and shes totally lost... A college? What was that? She had no clue what was being said right now. Rather than try and lie about something she knew nothing about, she decided to lie about something a little familiar. She shook her head. "Um no, we aren't attending the college... We're just visiting family close by for a couple of months." She said with a smile before more words were being spat out at her. The princess hoped Eric was mentally writing down all this information, it would be useful for later. She gently took the burger from her, giving her a quick thank you, and taking a small bite. She hummed in delight. "I've never had one this good before," She lied smoothly, burgers were apparently a really normal occurrence and she hoped she didn't make it seem like she had no clue what was going on. At the mention of a burger place she gently shook her head. "Maybe another time? I think Eric and I would like to stay here for a bit longer," She said with a soft smile. She was sure that this burger place would require them to have dollars, and the odds of someone paying for them were slim... Or she assumed anyways, maybe that was a common human custom.

• Eric panicked a little when the girl began asking questions. Luckily Kendra seemed to have everything under control. He began to notice that after a few more gulps of his drink that he was starting to feel weird. Was this normal? Wait. How long had Kendra been resting on his shoulder? His body had felt as though it lost some feeling. Perhaps this drink was attacking his nervous system. Then the attention was brought over to the human’s sandwich, which looked to be made of some kind of meat.

“That would be very nice of you,” He said. “I’m a vegitarian, but I’m sure Kendra and our other friends might enjoy it.”

• Wander looekd aorund for Ophelia and smiles"Hey Ophelia can I ask you a favor?" H ep ulls somehting out of his hat and smiles"You mind keep thigs for me its a special ring and makes sure you stay postive and keeps sadness from getting to you Id keep it but i dont need it and i dont wan tit getting into the hands of someone whod use it to reverse it an dmake sadness

I am Bunnicula former pet of Dracula current pet of Mina Monroe I loive int eh Orlock apartments in New Orleans U.S.A I also happen to be a vampire rabit

• " Cool, I know a few vegetarians who could show you to someplace they have meatless food. " she replied with a shrug. she paused sinking in the words of the two before raising an eyebrow. " I'm not an idiot you know. Are you going to the school or not" she growled narrowing her eyes. These guys were all over the place. something definitely wasn't right. Maybe they were criminals? All she knew was that something wasn't right, Yet she was crazy enough to still ask for materials. " You guys wouldn't happen to have acidic compounds, animal bones, or syringes anywhere would you?" she asked out of the blue, forgetting that she oughta explain why

bIetw7R.jpg

• Kendra listened to the gentle conversation about meatless meat, which made no sense. She was glad they were able to meet a human that could perhaps inform them more about this planet. She smile as a waitress brought them more drinks, taking hers and sipping hers. She was glad to just sit and listen until the conversation turned sour. Her white eyebrows creased, examining the girl as she set her cup down. What was her deal? And who was she to use such a nasty tone to a princess, when they seemingly did nothing unpleasant. She sat up straighter now. "Excuse me? I already told you," she said in a low tone. "We are visiting family. And not attending the college." She said firmly, not breaking eye contact. And this girl had the audacity to ask for things! She swallowed, hoping to remain as cool as possible. "We do not have such things with us. I dont know what we did to upset you, and I apologize. But my friend and I came here to enjoy ourselves, so either you leave, or we well." She stated, hands tightly clasped together not breaking eye contact.

• She sighed. " sorry but your boyfriend said the opposite, so forgive me for being supsicious" she glared slightly before crossing her arms. " If you guys are criminals, then It's best you leave." she replied coldly. There was absolutely no way they weren't. Come on, it was obvious, the weird acting, the stiffness, it practically screamed ' I went to jail '. Shooting them another glare she finished her burger and set down some money on their table before taking her leave. " At least i got some bones" he murmured. " Now to the pharmacy" she sighed tugging at her bag as she walked away from the store and strangers

bIetw7R.jpg

• EtchShane had gotten totally distracted playing with the antennaehair of his human disguise. They were so short and useless...how did humans get around when it was too dark to see?

Shane returned to reality to realize that while he hadn't been paying attention to anything around him, a lot of stuff had happened. He saw Wander over there saying something about a special positivity ring to Astrid. There was a lot of smiling going on. Shane felt kind of left out.

I did it again, getting too distracted...even when everyone else is from another planet I guess I'm still weird. He slouched sadly and then caught sight of the box of...dollars, or whatever they were, again. He reached in and picked up some more of the dollars - if they were so valuable to humans, they would probably be useful later.

Want your characters' kids to have realistic fur colors? Check out the Genetics Center!
    Cats, lions, dogs, horses, rats, parrots - whatever the species is, there's probably a geneticist who can do the litter. We can also do genetics for realistic hybrid litters (check the list of realistic pairings linked in the sticky at the top of the board).
    If you want more options for a litter, just let us know!

• Matt Hafner —

“Oh, yeah, sure. That would be cool. You guys probably have better places to hangout than a hookah bar.” He stifled a laugh. Matt knew that he had better places to be. As for the pair that was before him, they probably did too. He honestly never understood why anyone would want to come here.

With a hand, he reached into his folder and grabbed two sheets of paper. “Thanks for the help you guys. I’m looking forward to talking to both of you later,” Matt responded. He now quickly scribbled down his number twice before handing both of them a sheet. “...And I guess I’ll see you in geology then?”

• (( Styxx Anaxkolasi Ace and I accidentally posted at the same time so I ended up changing Eric’s response to that question! Sorry about that! But it’s okay if you don’t want to edit your post. We can say they replied with different answers at the same time too xD ))

“See ya.”

Ruby reluctantly grabbed the piece of paper and looked over at Akibo. Were they really not going to tell him that they weren’t his project partners? Well, whatever. Not like she had anything to lose now anyway. She quickly got up and began walking towards the exit without waiting for her friend.

Ophelia’s eyes widened as she gazed upon the ring.

“Yes I would be honored to hold onto this for you!” She gasped. “And don’t worry, you can trust me!”

She carefully took it in her hands and put it in a pocket for safe keeping. She would have put it on her finger, but she found that sometimes it is necessary to experience sadness from time to time.

“Well, I think I’m going to go call dibs on a nice room!” She giggled.

And with that, she ran up the stairs and found a bedroom to her liking.

Eric sat there awkwardly until the stranger left. Great. Their first actual interraction with a human and it went sour. He took out his book and jotted down a few more notes.

“Perhaps we should go to the school and some point and see what the humans are learning,” He suggested.

((Should we do a time skip to get them home? And drunk? >:D))

• EtchShane had gotten totally distracted playing with the antennaehair of his human disguise. They were so short and useless...how did humans get around when it was too dark to see?

Shane returned to reality to realize that while he hadn't been paying attention to anything around him, a lot of stuff had happened. He saw Wander over there saying something about a special positivity ring to Astrid. There was a lot of smiling going on. Shane felt kind of left out.

I did it again, getting too distracted...even when everyone else is from another planet I guess I'm still weird. He slouched sadly and then caught sight of the box of...dollars, or whatever they were, again. He reached in and picked up some more of the dollars - if they were so valuable to humans, they would probably be useful later.

Of course he notices this and smiles a thim"Sorry I jsut realied someone needs it far more than you" He smiels softly hans her a flower from his homeworld instead and walked over to shane"Here you could use this more than me" He smiles blushing lihtly which showe up far greater on his human skin"I dont understand how the people here dont freee to deather its so cold" He blushed"Back on my planet it almos tnever gets hot nd the few times it oes we all run for shelter underground I still dont see how these things work there to small" Reffering of course to his eyes"I cantsee int eh dark without it" His spepcies had developed the large eyes and fur to deal witht eh cold of thier planet and the darkness it often times produced. Though they had a sunset and runrise like earth there sun was very dim and didnt warm much nor light up much.the darkness mostly took over so they hd developed thier trademark large eyes that youd find on most star nomads/stella vargi."You know your kinda handsome in your skin least you didnt have to deal with much not to mention its gonna be hard fo rme to figure out how to use these extra fingers." He blushed sittign with him

• Akibo glanced at his friend for a brief moment as she took the paper, letting out a light sigh. He gave Matt an apologetic smile. "Thank you, I hope you figure things out." He said before getting up and trotting after Ruby. "Rubyyyy...." He whined once they were out of ear shot. "Don't be mad! The bet's off!" He walked beside her, pouting. "Look I'm sorry! Making that bet was a sh*tty thing to do, I didn't know it was gonna turn all sour like that..."

--

Kendra felt her blood begin to boil and her jaw drop as the human walked away from them. She looked at Eric eyes wide. "Are you kidding me!? Who does she think she is!" She gasped, pouting and grabbing her drink. With a deep sigh she answered her friend. "Yeah I guess we could do that..." She muttered taking another gulp.

((Timeskip to like 10 minutes bc these babies can't hold their alcohol))

By the time the two had decided to leave, Kendra felt the world spinning. She giggled over nothing, leaning heavily on Eric as they tried to walk home in a straight line.