Plot a traditional family with me?

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • That's alright with me, I understand needing to take a break for a while <3 I imagine it's mostly up to Alter!

Also if either one of you want me to reserve one of Quinn's babies for you, just lmk! She's going to give birth in early-mid October

SOME DAYS THINGS JUST TAKE WAY TOO MUCH

RIVERCLAN / FORMER EXILE / TAGS / PENNED BY AMY.

• It's fine if you use him as a backburner/casual character! There's always room for more peope after all.

Awwh, I'd love to track the thread with auntie Minnow but I'm a bit overburdened to add more characters just yet. But I'll definitely think about it when I feel better!

I see an opportunity to make a Halloween based character though ohboy

» ┈ ┈ ┈ «

Connor

» ┈ ┈ ┈ «

• gentle note: Quinn is coming back to RiverClan on the 12th and I'll be posting her litter adoptions probably on the 20th? That way there isn't too long of a wait between choosing and roleplaying, as I find too big a gap decreases muse c:

Community Engineer

Local Cat Mom (has two boys named Aslan and Henrik)

Traditional Roleplayer [Gallery]

PM me for any help-related questions, including aid navigating the site, wondering how to join the main game, or if you just need a friend! My PM box is always open to newcomers! :)

• Quinn officially rejoined RiverClan, is currently changing her name to Frostbloom because she doesn't want her kits to see her as a loner/exile (plus wanted to keep 'frost' for sentimental value), and has a litter coming up! Adoptions are available in character adoptions if you wanna check that out and I'll be linking the babies to this thread to plot with the fam <33

SOME DAYS THINGS JUST TAKE WAY TOO MUCH

RIVERCLAN / FORMER EXILE / TAGS / PENNED BY AMY.