Plot a traditional family with me?

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • I usually just

start from the beginning or reread it and then try to improve upon it.

That's what happens with my short stories most of the time: I lose muse, but then go back to them later :')

Maybe I should make a oneshot for Minnow, but I wouldn't be sure where to begin.

++ I might make another character to jon the family, though I should probably pace myself on how many characters I have while activity is slow; by the time it picks back up, I'll be swamped again ToT

I'm looking forward to playing these guys, but it seems not a lot of people are interested in the family yet. :0

» ┈ ┈ ┈ «

Connor

» ┈ ┈ ┈ «

• We could always start roleplaying them now, and then once they get settled in people will gain interest?

☾*: WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE, YOU'LL BELIEVE GOD IS A WOMAN

QUINN (FORMERLY FROSTFANG) / BLOODCLAN / EX-RIVERCLAN / TAGS / PENNED BY AMY.

brighter_than_a_shooting_star_by_nebulaishere-d8r55xs.png

• Yeah, that sounds good. I'll make Minnow's introduction thread tomorrow, though, since it's very late here and I still have to work tomorrow unless it rains too much.

» ┈ ┈ ┈ «

Connor

» ┈ ┈ ┈ «

• Sounds good to me! I'll get rolling with Quinn and post her intro in BloodClan as well as a leaving thread in RiverClan (so people know who she is lmao)

• I'm having some family problems right now, but I'll try to make Minnow's introduction thread in RiverClan either today or tomorrow. Sorry for the dropping activity on my end for this thread.

I'll also read Griz's oneshot in a bit when I feel better.

» ┈ ┈ ┈ «

Connor

» ┈ ┈ ┈ «

• No worries Alter - you take all the time you need! Family matters are much more important, so I hope things turn up for you <3

• Focus on yourself until you're ready, it's totally fine!

Ahh sorry, I'll fix that. I had to go back and change names a few times for Shellflower also - I kept writing Shellheart for some reason xd

• It's an honest mistake lol, there are a ton of possible combinations for warrior names.

Fun fact: I almost named Minnow, Minnowthroat, after her deceased mentor Robinthroat. She might change her name later on if I still go through with her backstory.

» ┈ ┈ ┈ «

Connor

» ┈ ┈ ┈ «

• my bad for the double post but I'm excited to mention this

So I'm thinking that maybe Minnowripple is a reincarnate of my old Minnowripple, and maybe when she was named at their warrior ceremony, she's been acting slightly different than when she was a kit and an apprentice? Like, maybe she used to be one of the most hyper kits until her ceremony, then all of a sudden she's become more reserved and maybe even more mature all of a sudden. Her faith in StarClan remains strong even after their mothers' death because she feels a strange sense that there's more to herself than even she knows.

» ┈ ┈ ┈ «

Connor

» ┈ ┈ ┈ «

• I LOVE IT

/late

like honestly I think it adds so much more definition to Minnowripple and I'm so obsessed with that idea <3

• I had to sleep, sorry for the late reply, but aAAHHhhGhh ;;

My poor bean's gonna seem like a ball of motherly sunshine on the outside, but she's been through so much in her past life and she can't entirely remember all of it. She might be very terrified or even angered if she smells BloodClan before she sees Quinn, and she'll probably have days where she just passes out because she can't sleep normally with her "nightmares"

» ┈ ┈ ┈ «

Connor

» ┈ ┈ ┈ «

• Poor Minnow! I imagine that will make her confusion about Quinn's new home even more intense.

I want to get Grizz an apprentice so that he can be scared of messing up again but idk if I want to start that just yet

I hate to do this, but lately I haven't had much time not just for Grizz but for FF altogether. I'll still be posting with him when I get a chance, but I can't promise to be consistent.

• That's fine, Jacu, real life comes first! We'll be here if you ever need some help getting back into the flow of things!

Yeah. BloodClan makes her feel uneasy right now, but she can't remember everything just yet.

» ┈ ┈ ┈ «

Connor

» ┈ ┈ ┈ «

• aaa I've been inactive with Quinn as of late too but I swear I'm planning on posting with her a bit more and I'll maybe have her swing by RiverClan to taunt Minnow and Grizz? Maybe a private with the three of them?