Outbreak - Plot Thread

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • traaack

let's all get naked and party

I AM IN HARCORE SCHOOL MODE SO I MIGHT DROP OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET FOR DAYS OR EVEN WEEKS AND I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR MY INTENSE INACTIVITY

tumblr_mkg9csUQfo1r45mgso2_400.gif

" remember what i said

boy you was battle born "

• hello!! jouichi is up for plotting! if it's okay with everyone, i might do his opinions and first impressions on the other characters?

YOU BEGAN TO BLOOM IN THE SUMMER'S SKY :・゚

• I'm cool with that!

I AM IN HARCORE SCHOOL MODE SO I MIGHT DROP OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET FOR DAYS OR EVEN WEEKS AND I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR MY INTENSE INACTIVITY

" remember what i said

• TRACK • my character sky is up for any plotting between other characters. c:

giphy.gif

will be inactive more due to school **

°*”˜I 𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝

𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕦𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟...

« ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍʏ | ꜱᴇᴍɪ-ᴀᴅᴠ | ɢᴀʟʟᴇʀʏ | xᴀɴᴊᴇ «

The post was edited 1 time, last by . stormy essence ().

• okay hello all

wyn is open for plotting with anyone and everything

about anything and everyone

yas

who would wanna be wyn's best bud

or crush i mean crushes are also v cool wyn probably has tons of those

• here you go!! my night was busy, so i didn't have time to put it up. i think it should be noted that opinions aren't my own, and they were written solely with jouichi's character and mindset in mind. should one of the character's role players dislike one of the opinions, i'm more than willing to change it!!

tldr: jouichi is a prideful and quickly flustered little shit who gets off to pissing people off, but doesn't want to Piss People Off™ because they might snap on him and he's a big sensitive baby

• Parker is ofc open for plotting as well! Whether it be best friend, love interest, enemy, etc.

Ooh I'm loving the opinions! I think I'll do some too~

• all of these opinions are great! i might end up doing some opinions as well from Skylar's point of view, but only if time allows me to.

giphy.gif

will be inactive more due to school **

°*”˜I 𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝

𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕦𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟...

« ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍʏ | ꜱᴇᴍɪ-ᴀᴅᴠ | ɢᴀʟʟᴇʀʏ | xᴀɴᴊᴇ «

• i am living for all the character opinions

i'll try to get some up for both my characters probably tonight?

" remember what i said

• hey!! I'm loving everyone's opinions so far, and I'll definitely be doing some of my own here soon. Here's Alex's form, if anyone wants to plot, I don't have a whole lot in mind for her right now.

to quote James Buchanan Barnes in Captain America: Civil War, scene 19, line 57:

"What the hell is this?"

• i love all of these opinions sm

should anyone be interested, jouichi is very much open for plotting still:-)

on another note i genuinely can't wait for this fucking thread to get started i love everyone's character's so much gghhhh!!!!

tenor.gif