The waters are rising ~ dog pack role-play

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Ralf ~ male ~ alpha

Ralf turned to look at the stranger, "there are humans coming. We're getting out of here before we are caught. I should advise the same to you as well." He nudged Magik to her paws, urging her forward. "Missy, go find Maisy!" He turned back to the unknown dog, a friendly look on his face, "could you by any chance lend us some help?"

Braided Bear FlightOfTheConcords   Sir Transparent the Third  

Psalm 46:1-3

God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble.

Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains

fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the

mountains quake with their surging.

lilpupin's Character Storage

Second character storage

• Missy nodded her head, "got it." The cat turned and ran off, weaving her way past the frantic dogs. She swiftly ran past the humans, only two noticing her, neither of them fast enough to catch her. She soon caught the scent of the big dog and followed it to a machine of transportation she had heard her humans call "car". She sniffed at its edges, finding Maisy's scent. "Maisy, are you in there?"

Stella ran after Nova, "Nova, get back to the pack, quick, this way!"

KairosLion

Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong an courageous.

Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your

God will be with you wherever you go.

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed,

for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I

will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Proverbs 18:10

The name of the Lord is a fortified tower;

the righteous run to it and are safe

• Missy heard the human's voices and glanced over to the front of the vehicle. "I don't know how I'm gonna do this. I'm kind of small." She leapt at the small handle, waking it with her paws as she came down. She sat there in frustration, thinking. "I've got an idea, I'm coming back with Ralf!" She ran off to the alley where the rest of the dogs were still cowering. "Ralf," she called, streaking past the stranger. "Maisy's been captured! I've got a plan, but I'll need your help for it."

• Ralf jumped to his paws, "the humans got her?" He looked to the stranger, "I hate to leave on such short notice, but if you would like to help can you get my pack out of here? If not then run away yourself, you don't want to be caught!" He ran after the cat to the currently parked vehicle, "alright cat, what's your plan?"

Second character storage

• Missy nodded, "right. I'm going to bang at the back so the humans will have to come back here. Ideally they will either check on Maisy or come back and catch me, throwing me in with her. You're going to stay hidden until the car's doors are open and distract the humans somehow, just long enough for Maisy to jump. If they've got me you could either figure out some way to get me or leave me. They'll probably just return me to my humans." She turned around to the car, "Maisy, did you hear that?"

• Ralf nodded, "got it." He spoke to Maisy after Missy finished, "tell us when you're ready and we'll start." He when to a nearby recycling bin, hiding behind it, ready to run out.

Second character storage

• Missy replied with an, "okay." She then promptly began to bang on the van doors, jumping up and hitting the handles, and lunging at the metal with all her might. She then promptly ran under the car at the sound of the opening doors at the front of the vehicle.

• {Humans}

The humans left in the car grumbled at the ruckus. It was already hard enough to catch the strays, but when they got boisterous it made the task especially hard. One of the humans got out, going around to where Maisy was. "Hey girl, it's okay. They then opened up the door to inspect what was going on.

Ralf roared a barking growl at the human, hurtling full speed from his hiding place. He jumped at the human, throwing them to the ground. A rage over took him that he didn't even know he had as he struggled with the human on the ground. "Maisy, run!"

Second character storage

• Maisy’s eyes widened and she nodded at Ralf and ran like wild, pausing momentarily to look back at him with worry. I pray you’ll be ok. She thought to herself and bit her lip before running back to the pack. Maisy hoped that the feline and her alpha would be alright, although she hated to admit it, Maisy wanted them to return home safe. If they didn’t she would go out and look for them.

• Ralf pulled away from the human after one last ferocious bite. He ran off after the female running as hard as he could. He had to get back to the pack and be sure Maisy was okay. He didn't quite understand why he so dearly wanted her safe, but he knew it was something he needed to know. He doubted the pack was in good shape as well. He ran into the alley, "Alright everyone, we need to get out of here, right now!" He turned to the stranger, "come with us if you would like." He looked to Maisy, "help Magik, would you?" He raced out of the alley, looking about. "Nova, Stella, c'mon!" He then started running at a slower pace so that everyone could keep up he trotted away from the humans and the alley they had spent the night.

KairosLion

Second character storage

• Missy streaked along side Ralf, trying to catch up to him. She followed him out of the alley.

Stella barked an okay to Ralf and ran over to Nova. "Let's go," she cried.

KairosLion

• Nova nodded, as she couldn’t speak from the fragility of the situation. She began to run, making sure to keep her eyes on the other pack members the whole time. She started to become tired of running, her legs either instinctively started to slow down or she kept accidentally tripping a bit. However, she still kept running, as she didn’t want to disappoint anyone. She could still be a valuable asset to the pack, and if she got tired she would die, and she would no longer be able to serve them. Nova didn’t think to herself as useful or important, but maybe if she stayed alive, there could be a few more jobs she could do to make them see her as somewhat helpful.

Some of my threads:

The Unusual Patients of GreenGlen Laboratories: A jump-in thread about a mysterious incident that causes people to develop “symptoms”, mutations that give them superhuman powers and/or turn them into nonhuman monsters. These people, now called “patients”, are carted away to GreenGlen Laboratories to be studied, observed, tested, and experimented on.

Once: A high fantasy fairy tale thread where the evil Black Dragon has manipulated the land of Everia’s citizens into doing her bidding, creating the sinister league known as the Dark Knights. In order to stop this, one band of heroes known as the Guardians must stick together before the world is under their rule.

Welcome to Casa de la Lobo: A post-apocalyptic dog pack RP where a pack of dogs take refuge in an abandoned hotel after a mysterious flood evacuated all of the humans from the city.

• Axel looked at Missy and nuzzled the feline, licking her forehead with a gentle smile. “Want to hop on my back? You must be a little tired.” He chuckled slightly with a wink, trying to ease up the situation.

Maisy looked at Ralf and sighed, wanting to be mean and stubborn like usual but couldn’t bring herself to do that. “Thank you for saving me. Honestly I didn’t think you would come, thank you, thank you, thank you.” She mumbled gently and glanced up at the male with a small smile that showed admiration.

• Ralf grinned, "of course Maisy. I'd do anything for you." He narrowed his eyes in confusions those last words came out of no where! But he didn't correct himself. He knew it was true.

Second character storage

• Missy nodded, "goodness yes. I can't run as fast as you guys!" She hopped onto his back, willing to take the free ride. (Sorry, low muse)

• Axel nodded and started to run, laughing slightly at the white fluffy cat on his back. He made sure to be careful so she wouldn't fall off, or accidentally dig her claws into him. The male dog barked to everyone else, making sure the kept us as he leapt forward.

Maisy blushed slightly and backed up with an awkward nod. “Ok...” she bit her lips slightly and started to walk. “C’mon Let’s go before the humans come.” She said with a soft smile.

• Alba

Watching, the fae moved slowly at first, but continued to pursue after the other breed and

the male, who had asked for her help. As the humans cause closer, the female began to

move quickly, but then decidedly turned around, back to the voices of the humans. Their

tone had begun to rise into a quiet loud and frustrated vocal, one Alba had remembered

well from her younger days. The female shook her head, clearing her thought before moving

to a run, closer to the humans. A glace or two were throw over her shoulder, eyeing the

other dogs and a - a cat?? Huh... odd

A loud voice broke her from her peculiar cat thoughts, and pulled her attention before her.

About 20 yards before her stood a trio of humans, unholy grins reaching from ear to ear

as they spotted the fae. One lurched forward, trying to send Abla into a frenzy for easier

capture. Instead, and loud snarl took from her mouth, and she lunged forward, then jumped

back, hoping her demeanor would bring their attention away from the others and solley

onto her. Slowly, they began to pursue her, walking slowly closer ad she played a game of

fetch, pulling them away from the pack that scrambled away to her right.

I'm an old grouch with a bitter attitude. Love me ;~;