Valhalla Chatting + Plotting Thread

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • I’m so sorry to hear about that! I really hope everything works out and things start going better for you guys. It’s possible if you don’t want to give up your character, and do end up having to move, you could have someone else foster them until you would be able to return?

• I would only really want someone I trust to foster him, and those who I do trust more than likely wouldn't accept him as they're busy with life and their characters as well.

Good morning everyone by the way! I've decided that I more than likely will be staying at my house, so you'll still have to put up with me yet lol

4A0Z4HP.jpg

you're lovin' on the murderer next to you

michael jones | valhalla | tags | penned by ridiculousness

• as a friendly little activity help, would anyone be interested in participating in a member swap with the blackheart rogues for a week? your character would stay in the bhr for a week, and we'd get a bhr member in a return

mija is probably going to be doing this same thing, except for blizzardclan, so she's more than likely off the list for now (i really don't wanna burden you so much luv)

mikey is personally not a good choice icly since,,,, quiet a few people there dislike him right now lol

4A0Z4HP.jpg

• as a friendly little activity help, would anyone be interested in participating in a member swap with the blackheart rogues for a week? your character would stay in the bhr for a week, and we'd get a bhr member in a return

mija is probably going to be doing this same thing, except for blizzardclan, so she's more than likely off the list for now (i really don't wanna burden you so much luv)

mikey is personally not a good choice icly since,,,, quiet a few people there dislike him right now lol

fukkin yes

Hell is empty and the devils are all here

\ The world is literal hell /

• YA'LL GOOD NEWS!! so with the tornados I had to g through last night that means that the wifi company kind of has to come and fix it since the wires got pulled out in the storm, and they did! so now i'll be able to post without eating up the very little data I have!! i'm so so sorry for disappearing like that, once I thought it was fixed it broke again but now it should be pretty stable!

edit;; on another note, i'm thinking of maybe having a small plot with koday to kind of help w/ his disappearance because?? it's not like him to disappear without notice?? so i might have something happen to kind of bridge that ic/ooc gap??

IF I COULD GO BACK, JUST FOR A NIGHT

I'D SEE THE FUTURE AND SEE I'D MAKE IT ALRIGHT

(( koday brekker + prince of revenge + high king of valhalla + penned by chipster ))

• Jormungand great !!! ill talk to the bhr leader some more,, and if a thread is made for a trade, i'll tag you!

.KODAY B.S.C. mikey and mija have been worrying themselves so much oml,,, to have a plot there would be awesome and helpful!!!!

4A0Z4HP.jpg

• reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

mija is going to b v happy that koday is returning :^)

lmaooo the herb session has me cracked up

MIJA COR-LEONIS

VALHALLA - MAGE - @DAPHVHIR

• remember everyone! we do have a discord!

https://discord.gg/VXrRYjW

when joining, please either ask me to do it, or do it yourself, and change your nickname to your "feralfront username / your character's name" !
    it's not necessary for you to join it, but it does give you first chance to see updates on the group! (if you don't join you won't miss out on stuff, so don't worry!)

also, feel free to stalk the help den and when people ask for suggestions, nerd out to them about how great valhalla is! and maybe even invite your friends over! we wanna get this baby up and running

4A0Z4HP.jpg

• i already nerd out about it in help dens haha

i could download discord back on my laptop but #toaster my dudez

how is everyone??

MIJA COR-LEONIS

• #toaster make that bread

tired,,, slept most of the day,,,,, ready to do something

you?

4A0Z4HP.jpg

• i'm working on my informative essay for my college english class ;0

its gonna be about turkish angoras

MIJA COR-LEONIS

• you do the writes,,,,, good luck on that !!!!

and oml,,, theyre such a pretty cat,,, good choice!

4A0Z4HP.jpg

• Yep Jor is pretty funny oof mija

also .KODAY B.S.C. y0u haD a tOrnADo? g a s p s h u ge ly

yess Oof thankfully we were all safe, but my neighbors down the street got their house destroyed so...it was a really close call lmao

ooooo I finally got koday’s return theaD up it sucks but it’s the best I can do at school ^^’

also dap yess writing about cats is honestly?? the best good choice!

IF I COULD GO BACK, JUST FOR A NIGHT

I'D SEE THE FUTURE AND SEE I'D MAKE IT ALRIGHT

(( koday brekker + prince of revenge + high king of valhalla + penned by chipster ))

• yo it's ripped pants and I'm just gonna

slide in here with this asshole lawyer boy

BANDAGES ON MY LEGS AND MY ARMS FROM YOU ——・゚✦

・゚✦ —— BANDAGES, BANDAGES, BANDAGES

crane odder ⚠ no alliance ⚠ male [♂]

• yeah ;0 i'm doing it about their origin, how they arrived in the us, their physical characteristics and their personalities

and pf, ntohing you write it ever bad chip! ill fite u

i'm making an open thread ooc so feel free to hit me up with ideas so i can add them up (:

MIJA COR-LEONIS

• thanks guys!

I'm really excited too; I can't wait to see how many people hate his guts by the time I'm done playing him

BANDAGES ON MY LEGS AND MY ARMS FROM YOU ——・゚✦

・゚✦ —— BANDAGES, BANDAGES, BANDAGES

crane odder ⚠ no alliance ⚠ male [♂]

• mija will prob get mad bc she keeps talking about her old friends and might slap him

MIJA COR-LEONIS