• quiet track

hey, everyone !!

————————— WHO COULD ASK YOU BE UNBROKEN OR BE BRAVE AGAIN ————————— ❞

OR HOPE EVEN ON THIS SIDE OF THE GRAVE AGAIN

—————————— ( & WHO COULD ASK YOU TO BE SOUND OR TO FEEL SAVED AGAIN ) —————————

JUST STICK AROUND UNTIL YOU HEAR THAT MUSIC PLAY AGAIN !

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

CHARACTER INFORMATION ———————— REMEMBER WHEN YOU'D SING , JUST FOR THE LOVE OF IT? //

• HI! Welcome to the Dynasty!

PLEASE SING TO ME

stubborn - protective - intelligent - serious - loyal - righteous

Ex Leader of the BHR / Ex Deputy of Riverclan

Current Leader of the Dark Dynasty

Icy blue eyes, change to a deep/dark blue when looking at people he loves

I'LL MAKE THIS PERFECT AGAIN

• I apologize for being inactive here, I imagine I have been removed from rank to the civilian or basic member stat which is fine, and i am hoping to get back into this group again unless you're liked, exiled for good for falling off??

• BOTAN  

No you're good!! We all haven't been very active recently so you still should have your rank?? We just don't have access to the old dynasty account, so we had to make a new one/guide, so we don't quite have everything up yet!

Matcha !!!

Hi welcome!! Hope you like it here! We're a bit slow atm, but hoping to pick up soon

I'll probably be more active,,, after I finish,, my exams dfsHHGF

• Yeah sorry, I've been slacking too so no worries! Everyone still has their ranks and I'm going to edit the guide tonight when I'm home. I'm also going to be getting my replies/open threads up around then. Sorry again!

Also, I was thinking of trying to get some rivalry going with an anticancer to spice things up, what do you guys think? It might help with activity in the board too.

PLEASE SING TO ME

stubborn - protective - intelligent - serious - loyal - righteous

Ex Leader of the BHR / Ex Deputy of Riverclan

Current Leader of the Dark Dynasty

Icy blue eyes, change to a deep/dark blue when looking at people he loves

I'LL MAKE THIS PERFECT AGAIN