Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Apologies, as I'm still very tired the meeting will be tomorrow instead!

j9rYnx2.png

Dark Dynasty Leader | Former Tribe of Unbounded Sky/Hyperian Isles Deputy

Former RiverClan Vice-Leader & Counselor | Former ToRW Leader & Medic

Born Feb 1st 2014 | Male | Pansexual | Avatar by Midsummer | Pixel by Greahound

Due to college, I am not active on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

• Little bit of the same here really, working up the muse to post tomorrow but i dunno, got a lot to do over the next few days, i'll try to at least get a post or two out though

EVERY BREAKING WAVE

Wavepool R.N.M - The Dark Dynasty - Member - 63 months old

Tabby with an azure water pelt and baby blue eyes

Played by Machiro

TAGS

• Apologies for my lack of activity recently! Life is just a bit hectic for me right now due to a change in circumstances. My activity will return to normal and get better once I settle into college and into a routine over the next few weeks, I promise. I also don't have a PC at the moment, which doesn't help matters much in regards to typing up posts. That said, I'm free all day Tuesday so I will be dedicating that day to getting things done on here.

j9rYnx2.png

• hRV- same boat here,,

I'll try to get some replies up soon but my uni work just suddenly jacked up, that's why I haven't been around recently

EACH BULLET THAT PIERCES MY HEART

HONESTLY, IT HURTS SO BAD, IT HURTS SO SO BAD

INFORMATION ✩ ALL OPINIONS IC ✩ RPED BY ~KRYSTALKOOL~

• Yea college and school in general will get to ya. Going to be pretty inactive till Monday here since I'm heading out to the coast for a few days to do some fishing and general beach shenanigans before fall fully starts to set in

EVERY BREAKING WAVE

Played by Machiro

TAGS

• Welp we're here, tiny place off the Neuse river, but its nice, wifi is pretty terrible though and cell service sucks, half tempted to post some of the pictures we already have here but kinda iffy on it since half of them include me, gonna see about getting some posting done tonight too

EVERY BREAKING WAVE

Played by Machiro

TAGS

• Glitteringgold hey, I was wondering what your thoughts were on amping up a rivalry with another clan to get some action going? It might help bring about some activity and now that we're getting things going with our allies it might double as a way to strengthen the bonds between us. We could see if one of the anticlans would be up for targetting us and one of our smaller allies in a sort of contained plot. I'd be more than happy to come up with a few potential scenarios to present to the other clans to see if anyone would be on board, something plot driven that could be a source of muse to everyone. If not that's totally fine, just thought I'd bring it up :)

PLEASE SING TO ME

xLY9gYW.png
    stubborn - protective - intelligent - serious - loyal - righteous

Ex Leader of the BHR / Ex HP of Riverclan

Current HP of the Dark Dynasty

Icy blue eyes, change to a deep/dark blue when looking at people he loves

I'LL MAKE THIS PERFECT AGAIN

• Hey y'all I should be getting more replies up the next few days, it's just been a lot of irl interacting as there's been 3 birthdays and family gatherings these last few weeks

• Wavepool I hope you have a good time!

Malakai Dimera I think that's a great idea. If you come up with some scenarios, I'll be happy to give my feedback and help out with setting it up.

(Short reply due to being on mobile)

j9rYnx2.png

• I kinda have a plan for Tai Tan to have some trouble with his rival again who got trapped in the caves as well, and who could maybe join up with one of said anti-clans, if that would add a scenario. Having a Lilian dragon on a rival’s side would cause for some drama, I think >v> (Though I’m holding off on that until Tai Tan actually joins the Dark Dynasty. Right now, he’s still only just waking up)

godzilla_look.gif

HISTORY SHOWS AGAIN AND AGAIN

HOW NATURE POINTS OUT THE FOLLY OF MAN

タイタン (Tai Tan) — The Dark Dynasty — TAGS — PENNED BY Drekarys

• Yeaa, still trying to reply to that awakening thread too, been busy being out on the water practically all ours of the day though so not much time for posting

EVERY BREAKING WAVE

Played by Machiro

TAGS

• I'm hoping to get some posts out tomorrow and get things moving again!

It's been a rough week IRL.

j9rYnx2.png