Have mercy [border crossing] On the weak

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • A brown-red tabby stops at a wall of scent. 'Is this a border?' He sits low. He takes in the air and lays his tail down. The hot sunny day beats harshly on his pelt. The wind rushes up his spine and his scent wafts across the line. Along the air a prey scent is carried, catching the toms attention. He suddenly realizes how long it has been since he has had a meal, or even smelled something as delicious as the possible rabbit did. His body lifts from the ground, coming out of the grassy cover. The wind dies down and the scent of rabbit is replaced by a bird across the scent border. Maybe just a moment to eat, then I leave. The tom pauses for a moment, second guessing his thoughts. The feeling of hunger eating at what little fat was left on the feline moved him forward. One careful paw after another he eventually crossed into the unknown. Smell of bird grew stronger and the tom crouched. His tail up in excitement, he spotted the prey. Adjusting for a perfect landing, he lowered ever more slightly. His muscles tensed, then the bird flew away. SNAP. CRUMPLE. CRUNCH. There was something behind him. The fur on his tail puffed out and he spun around.

-Sil

[/center]

Stinkkit - Stinkpaw - Stinkbomb | Male | Eccentrically Bisexual | SilverLakeclan

Blossomkit - Blossompaw - Blossomleap | Female | Heterosexual | Kinclan

Dewy - Dewpaw - Dewdrop | Female | Asexual | Rainclan

This is a notice to everyone;

I'm sorry if I don't reply for a while. I work a full-time job, have a husband and animals to take care of.

I will try to check after I get home from work, but I am sorry if it takes longer.

Thanks for understanding! -Sil

• Ironclaw appeared, smiling. The temporary leader of windclan had dealt with a lot of border crossings in his life, and he always approached them with the same friendly, laid-back demeanor. This one was no different.

“Sorry, did I scare away your bird?” He laughed, sitting down.

“You’re on windclan territory. I’m going to have to ask you to leave I’m afraid.”

• Btt9ipu.gif The white feline had left camp in search of finding some peace of mind. The tick thing seemed to be over but he was still so stressed. He was stressed from Cloudpaw and almost all his other clan mates. Buzzardpaw was happy to be learning again but he still felt like many of his clan mates didn't trust him or even counted on him. His blue eyes looked up to see Ironclaw and some stranger. Making his way closer so he could hear them, he simply waited to see what they were speaking about. "" .

windclan mca 9 moons boy eaglespirit x twilightrise tags

windclan mca 9 moons boy eaglespirit x twilightrise

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

giWqJUV.gif

• *on mobile, haven't had the time to write a reply, sorry!

-Sil

[/center]

Stinkkit - Stinkpaw - Stinkbomb | Male | Eccentrically Bisexual | SilverLakeclan

I'm sorry if I don't reply for a while. I work a full-time job, have a husband and animals to take care of.

I will try to check after I get home from work, but I am sorry if it takes longer.

• "It's not very nice to steal prey from others," bounced over Cowpaw, the tiniest of frowns on his face as he stopped beside Buzzardpaw. However, it vanished quickly and was replaced by a big grin. "I forgive you, though, because you seem like a fun guy!" Sitting with impatiently hopping paws, the black and white apprentice quieted down after that to let Ironclaw talk. After all, his deputy was in charge of a situation like this. He wondered if Ironclaw would make it to be leader one day. The tom sure was a great second-in-command! Jasperstar made a wonderful choice promoting him, though that was before Cowpaw could remember. Maybe he just had a bad memory... Shaking his head from all those tangents, he reallocated his attention on the situation at hand, wondering how this would go.

RIGHT NOW I'M IN A STATE OF MIND

—— played by amy | tags | i wanna be in like all the time ・゚✦

• The tom coughed and stared at the Windclanner. "I'm sorry, I didn't know this was claimed land." He lied. "Can I at least have small vole? I haven't eaten in days and I'm afraid if I do-" The plea was broken by a bout of coughs. "Sorry about that. I'm sick, you see. I have been sick for a while now. The only hope of staying alive I have is to try to stay fe-" More coughs interrupted, "fed and rested." The feline wrestled with coughs. His weak legs gave way and he fell to the ground. The fit finally ended and the feline breathed heavily. "I really need a twoleg, they have twolegs who make cats better."

The tom heard two other cats walk up and listened as the second one talked. "I'm sorry for almost stealing a meal from your family," he lied once more, "I'll be going now." He lifted his body up on shakey legs. It was only a couple steps before he crumbled to the ground again and the coughs returned.

-Sil

[/center]

• Gullible as ever, the apprentice frowned upon seeing the rogue crumple with a fit of coughs. He did seem very hungry and ill, so maybe they could help... Pausing, he piped up, "You need a medicine cat, not twolegs." Twolegs weren't good for anything from what Cowpaw had seen! They just created more problems, naturally. It wasn't up to him, though. Turning instead to Ironclaw, he wondered if the deputy would accept giving this intruder help. "Do you think we should let Buzzardpaw treat him?" questioned Cowpaw in a hushed tone. It somehow seemed wrong to leave him here, even if he had been stealing...

• *legit the tom is really sick, the only part he was lying about is being sorry and that he didn't know he was trespassing :-[

-Sil

[/center]

• Btt9ipu.gif Sick. Dear Starclan he was sick. Buzzardpaw was afraid another sickness would spread over the clan once again. The white feline wanted them gone as soon as possible. Giving the temporary leader and Cowpaw a small glance. He knew they both would probably want to help this cat but they had to know how risky it was. They seemed to be leaving till the other apprentice spoke up. Buzzardpaw swallowed the nervous lump in his throat before talking, "I'll treat him but I don't want him coming back to camp." .

windclan mca 9 moons boy eaglespirit x twilightrise tags

windclan mca 9 moons boy eaglespirit x twilightrise

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

giWqJUV.gif

• The tome tilted his head at mention of a medicine cat. 'A what?' Once the fit was tamed he spoke up, voice cracking while still recovering from the coughs. "No really, I'll be going. It's honestly fine if I die. There isn't anybody to miss me..." His voice drained out and his amber eyes grew cloudy. "I'll need a moment of rest, please. I promise I will be leaving soon." 'What am I doing? I need the help. Why am I so stubborn! Okay, say you need the help. Take it... Take it!'

Speaking | Thinking

-Sil

[/center]

• Ooc: sorry for the late reply!

Ic: ironclaw thought for a moment. This was indeed a tricky situation. He glanced over at buzzardpaw as the medicine cat spoke. “This isn’t my area of expertise, so I’ll just trust that you’re making the right call.”

He then turned his head towards the intruder, a look of pity spreading across his face. “You’re staying right where you are. I refuse to have a cat die on windclan land when we could have done something about it.”

Suddenly, the temporary leader stood, and padded over to cloudpaw. “Could you try and build our guest a nest, please? I’ll go out and get him a nice, juicy rabbit.”

He then turned towards the guest in question, a bit perplexed. “What’s your name, anyway? I don’t want to keep having to call you ‘guest’.”

• Cowpaw was relieved that Buzzardpaw was agreeing to treat him. While he might have been trespassing and lying about it, he really was ill and in desperate need of treatment. It was a clan cat's duty to help those in need. The apprentice was mildly confused as the stranger seemed to refuse herbs, causing him to open his jaws to object. Ironclaw beat him to the punch, though, leaving him to only nod in agreement. Following the orders of his step-in leader, Cowpaw spotted some moss within reach and began collecting it, making sure to stay close in case Buzzardpaw needed him. When he finished, the cat made up the nest and offered it to the tom, wondering if he was going to grace them with a name just yet. Maybe he would feel more comfortable if they weren't strangers! "I'm Cowpaw, an apprentice of WindClan," he introduced, "I hope you like the nest. I know it's a little small, but I can collect more if you like!"

• "I am truly honored to be take-" Coughs interrupted him, "Taken care of. Thank you, Winclan." The tom dipped his head. He felt embarrassed being taken care of, but was there really anything he could have done about it? Obviously his own attempts at self care were not sufficing. He would have never been in this situation if they were. "I suppose introductions are in order. I am Walker, it's a very big pleasure to meet you bunch." Walker dipped his head respectfully to Cowpaw and rested in the nest. More coughing happened before he spoke once more, "This is more than I could have asked for, it is excellent."

-Sil

[/center]