grade a newbie

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • ★ ★ ★ ;; He's exceptionally smart and skilled, though he's self-centered, brusque, and is always looking for some way to use people to his advantage. Sasazuka doesn't trust others easily and also has a strong dislike of guns due to past events in his life. In mild contrast to his harsh exterior, he's got a pretty serious sweet tooth.

hi all ! my name is rii and the last time i was on this site was november 2014. (or something idk long time ago)

and now I'd like to get back in the groove with roleplaying and chatting with you people ! Also, if someone could tell me how this site works so I may experience it to the fullest, I would be super grateful !

スチューピッド・キャット

tumblr_owt1gcQUFr1qa7diro4_r1_400.gif ;; you listen to me, you stupid cat

• Hey! Welcome back to the site. I’m ripped pants, although you can call me pants (and a lot of people call me ripped nowadays as well, though I’m anything but that). I’m online at practically all times during the summer, so if you ever need anything, don’t hesitate to let me know!

If you’re into the Warrior Cats series, I highly suggest checking out the Warriors, or Traditional, RP. Here, the roleplays are based in an AU version of the Warrior Cats universe. Characters are limited to being domestic felines, but despite the lack of options for species, there’s no lack of interesting plots and friendly, active roleplayers!

For something a little different, you could try out the other side of the site’s main game, the Non-traditional Warriors RP, or the Extended game. This part of the site has recently gone through an enormous shift - while most of the groups and characters existed originally in Earth, they have recently been transported to the world of Agrelos, an original world designed just for this website. The Codex has tons of useful articles explaining playable species, powers, and almost anything else you need to know - though if something isn’t listed there, feel free to make a thread in the Help Den, or shoot me a PM!

And of course, if you’d prefer to do your own thing, there’s the Free Roleplay boards! You can find several boards here for different genres, and you can roleplay whatever you want here (provided it’s appropriate, of course). There are also several OOC boards for plotting, asking questions, or just chatting with others!

As a member of 6 years, this site is one of my favorites, and I try my best to help out any member who needs it, so if you’re ever confused, upset about the site or even real life stuff, or just want to talk or even plot, feel free to send me a message at any time! I hope you enjoy it here!

• ★ ★ ★ ;; He's exceptionally smart and skilled, though he's self-centered, brusque, and is always looking for some way to use people to his advantage. Sasazuka doesn't trust others easily and also has a strong dislike of guns due to past events in his life. In mild contrast to his harsh exterior, he's got a pretty serious sweet tooth.

oohhh,, I never rped warriors, was a huge fan of the series though ! And my schedule is too packed to do anything besides one on one sadly, group ones get me too nervous :c

I, myself prefer fandom based,, things like that haha ! I do appreciate the reply though, really ! <3

スチューピッド・キャット

• Looks like most stuff has already been covered, but welcome back! You can call me Liara or Lia if you'd like, I'm always down for some plotting (I'm a massive nerd), or if you just want to chat/have any questions feel free to PM me!

• Welcome to FF! Since ripped pants covered things, here is a guide to the layout of the site that can come in handy in case you need some guidance for navigation. If you ever have anymore questions don’t hesitate to hit up my inbox or something, I’d be happy to help!

☾* - ACTING ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR ————

TURN YOUR BACK ON MOTHER NATURE—EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD

hmu w/site questions + Manage Subscription Guide

thank you both so much ! I'll remember you guys as the go to people if I need help !

スチューピッド・キャット

• ripped pants pretty much covered it, but if you have any other questions my inbox is always open / you can shoot some questions into the help den! Welcome back though!

Kady Orloff-Diaz (BlizzardClan Vice Leader)

"Kady: biker chick on the weekends, preschoolteacher on the weekdays

also does yoga on the side and does yoga to start off class

drinks coffee black" - Pax

haha ! that's right ! but my avatar and signature are actualy from a game !

スチューピッド・キャット

oh gosh I know tht feeling haha !

what kinda games do you like?

and if you wouldn't mind telling me the manga series you know either !

スチューピッド・キャット

• I like MMOs, RPGs, that kind of stuff. :) I love Legend of Zelda and I love Pokemon. Both those series I've been playing since I was 5 but I'm dreadfully behind in games lol.

I haven't read much manga, but I've seen some anime. My favorite is Elfen Lied and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I've also seen Fruits Basket, Wolfs Rain, the original Fullmetal Alchemist, Angel Beats...I don't know that I've seen an entire series beyond that. I am almost done with Inuyasha (I have like 11 episodes to go on The Final Act) and I've seen some of Cowboy Bebop and Bleach and Naruto.

oo ! have you tried out the persona series? Those are wonderful games ! my profile is from a visual novel so it's tooootally different weh

I love fma !! alot,, hahaha that's a great series !!

スチューピッド・キャット

OH MY GOODNESS !!!

So I'm a big fan of 3-4-5 , never really played 1 or 2

but that's okay, the series got popular around 3 anyway

so lets see here, each game has a different cast of characters and q new story - but the same just of it is that you and your group pf friends need to overcome a rather large obstacle in their life, and this awaken a "persona" inside of them. This group then uses their newfound personas to fight some kind of "evil"

it's so hard to state what really happens because that will spoil the stories for the games ;;

スチューピッド・キャット

oh my gosh I know that feeling

I should hurry and finish the left behind dlc for tlou

スチューピッド・キャット