Looking for 1x1 Roleplayers!! (Plot with me)

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • I'm back after a few years and there's been so many changes to what I used to know as WCRPG!

But I'm back again and looking for a few casual roleplays to keep my creativity flowing.

I'm looking for anyone who would like to do 1x1 roleplays, whether it's romance or just silly one off adventures.

Here's a few of the fandoms I'm into:

Danganronpa

Voltron

Detroit Become Human

(and a ton more animes and video games)

So, just reply if you're interested! Ask about other fandoms or original stories as well!

(I probably wont reply for a few hours)

latest?cb=20180304042705970e41210621ccaa4b3e31b5ab6a3ef2ca13685a_hq.jpg

The post was edited 1 time, last by jasper853 ().

• i alwayysysssssss do ocs :)

i don't have anything specific in mind, but i'm really good at making things up as i go. though in a romance, i prefer the female role, is that ok?

• preferably ;)

as for a plot, we could start with something generic, like the beginning of the school year. we could start in the great hall, diagon alley, or even the train so i mean

• ★ ★ ★ ;; He's exceptionally smart and skilled, though he's self-centered, brusque, and is always looking for some way to use people to his advantage. Sasazuka doesn't trust others easily and also has a strong dislike of guns due to past events in his life. In mild contrast to his harsh exterior, he's got a pretty serious sweet tooth.

mMMMM hook me up with anything danganronpa ! my life has been so void of it after beating v3.

スチューピッド・キャット

tumblr_owt1gcQUFr1qa7diro4_r1_400.gif ;; you listen to me, you stupid cat

• ★ ★ ★ ;; He's exceptionally smart and skilled, though he's self-centered, brusque, and is always looking for some way to use people to his advantage. Sasazuka doesn't trust others easily and also has a strong dislike of guns due to past events in his life. In mild contrast to his harsh exterior, he's got a pretty serious sweet tooth.

yes, sorry! I appreciate the offer but group games make me nervous haha, I would much prefer 1x1!

スチューピッド・キャット

I have a few Dr ocs I'd love to start using !! And killing game sounds good !

スチューピッド・キャット

yeah we could do that ! I only have 4 ones I made and really love, but I could come up with another 4 for the purpose of this !

also touko is a queen thanks

スチューピッド・キャット