Looking for 1x1 Roleplayers!! (Plot with me)

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • I'm back after a few years and there's been so many changes to what I used to know as WCRPG!

But I'm back again and looking for a few casual roleplays to keep my creativity flowing.

I'm looking for anyone who would like to do 1x1 roleplays, whether it's romance or just silly one off adventures.

Here's a few of the fandoms I'm into:

Danganronpa

Voltron

Detroit Become Human

(and a ton more animes and video games)

So, just reply if you're interested! Ask about other fandoms or original stories as well!

(I probably wont reply for a few hours)

• i alwayysysssssss do ocs :)

i don't have anything specific in mind, but i'm really good at making things up as i go. though in a romance, i prefer the female role, is that ok?

• preferably ;)

as for a plot, we could start with something generic, like the beginning of the school year. we could start in the great hall, diagon alley, or even the train so i mean

• ★ ★ ★ ;; He's exceptionally smart and skilled, though he's self-centered, brusque, and is always looking for some way to use people to his advantage. Sasazuka doesn't trust others easily and also has a strong dislike of guns due to past events in his life. In mild contrast to his harsh exterior, he's got a pretty serious sweet tooth.

mMMMM hook me up with anything danganronpa ! my life has been so void of it after beating v3.

スチューピッド・キャット

36011147dd1d40f09e7f25c0344779dbcc1eb0a8_hq.gif

;; - I do work a part-time job and will be returning to school in about a month.

I will eventually get to your thread, I have not forgotten to do so. Please only

remind me if 2+ weeks have gone by

• ★ ★ ★ ;; He's exceptionally smart and skilled, though he's self-centered, brusque, and is always looking for some way to use people to his advantage. Sasazuka doesn't trust others easily and also has a strong dislike of guns due to past events in his life. In mild contrast to his harsh exterior, he's got a pretty serious sweet tooth.

yes, sorry! I appreciate the offer but group games make me nervous haha, I would much prefer 1x1!

スチューピッド・キャット

;; - I do work a part-time job and will be returning to school in about a month.

I will eventually get to your thread, I have not forgotten to do so. Please only

I have a few Dr ocs I'd love to start using !! And killing game sounds good !

スチューピッド・キャット

yeah we could do that ! I only have 4 ones I made and really love, but I could come up with another 4 for the purpose of this !

also touko is a queen thanks

スチューピッド・キャット