hi i'm cae, and i still need active threads because my thirst can never be quenched apparently, so i'm just gonna uhh slide this on in here.
i'm uhh pretty laid back and open to just about anything. some things you might want to note are:
- most of muse right now is leaning towards masculine and nonbinary characters, so bxb and bxnb are my go-tos. i absolutely adore gxg though and would love to get back into it
- i'm an advanced writer, or at least i like to think i am. i tend to write anywhere from four to ten paragraphs, but this can range depending on my partner / muse / time
- i don't have any triggers and nothing bothers me so hit me with your best shot
- highkey prefer rp partners who talk to / plot with me. it uhh really helps ease my anxiety and part of the reason i roleplay is to make new friends so
but hey!! that's enough rambling from me. below are concepts / genres that i'm interested in, so you're welcome to post here or message me if you're up to plot.
• romance, any LGBT+ pairing / bxb and bxnb own my heart though
• platonic relationships maybe
• supernatural beings. please, i need some vampires right now
• urban fantasy / modern gods
• fluff / domestic themes
• heathers "dear diary my teen angst bullshit has a body count" aka: bad influence and suffocating relationship with lots of dark themes. i'm flexible!
• anything w/ murder tbh? character a is going buck wild being a murderer and character b is trying to stop them but who knows, somehow they get tugged along for the ride; character a is a serial killer and character b is their oblivious partner; etc. emotional investments and regrets galore
• organized crime bullshit, char a and char b pursuing each other but being difficult and stupid about it
• gangs / organized crime are ALWAYS on my top ten list
• something with exes/old flames?? like ,, muse a and muse b were in a rly good relationship, but something caused it to end, and they went their separate ways. years pass n their both doing their own thing and have their own lives, bUT THEN they run into each others and it's like ?? oh fucc, i didn't think i missed you, but apparently i do
• modern day romeo and juliet
• i'm happy to write in any modern horror or supernatural type settings with emotional ships so if there’s any ideas you want to throw at me just hmu