❝ plot with cae.

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • I'm totally up for doing a bxb with you? It looks like we have some similar concepts/ideas we both like, so I'll scrounge around for some rp ideas in a bit!

Probably should warn you that my muse level fluctuates and I can go from several paragraphs to one depending on how I feel on the day and I can be a bit forgetful, so if I don't reply in like two days, bumping the thread is always a good way to remind me.

• died last night in my dreams . . .

Did someone say crime and supernatural in the same post? It's like you know the words to summon my soul!

My signature has a link to my personal organized crime unit. (No one knows, but the boss is actually a redesign on modern dragons. Supernatural in the unit is common. He's got at least one Demi-God on the team.)

I'm still new to the site but I'm pretty decent at matching my reply length with yours.

If you're interested in some vampire + crime + bxb (asexual or not works for me), I'm all up for rping with you. Even if not, please chat with me! I would love to make a new friend~!

. . . my heart is a ghost town

• hi, i'd love to do a b x b supernatural! i have a few plots in mind!

tumblr_mq43sl9voI1swkptto1_500.gif

YOU PUT A FEVER INSIDE ME

• I've got a plot

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• I would want to be muse b if you don't mind. I have some ideas for ways he would try to win muse a back

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• died last night in my dreams . . .

I have two big ideas, but I'm brewing with hundreds more.

. . . my heart is a ghost town

• look, it's not that I want to suffer.

i just want to live without doing anything. — hitchcock

hello, i'm kas! i'm a semi-lit to literate rper. my muse fluctuates and my posts range anywhere from fifty to six hundred words, though i make an effort to match my partner's posts and/or 100+ words.

i've got a bunch of plots in the link in my signature, but i'm also 100% down for coming up with something new with you!

plot with me! always open to

unknown.png

i'm kas/kasu! my pronouns are they/them, though i'll take he/him.

feel free to PM me to chat or plot even if we've never talked before!

i'm esp fond of b/b but i like g/g too!

please don't rush me on responses, i'll get there eventually. i make an effort to respond within twenty-four hours of your reply but executive dysfunction

NOTE: school has started for me, so my activity level is gonna dip!