❝ plot with cae.

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • hi i'm cae, and i still need active threads because my thirst can never be quenched apparently, so i'm just gonna uhh slide this on in here.

i'm uhh pretty laid back and open to just about anything. some things you might want to note are:

- most of muse right now is leaning towards masculine and nonbinary characters, so bxb and bxnb are my go-tos. i absolutely adore gxg though and would love to get back into it

- i'm an advanced writer, or at least i like to think i am. i tend to write anywhere from four to ten paragraphs, but this can range depending on my partner / muse / time

- i don't have any triggers and nothing bothers me so hit me with your best shot

- highkey prefer rp partners who talk to / plot with me. it uhh really helps ease my anxiety and part of the reason i roleplay is to make new friends so
    but hey!! that's enough rambling from me. below are concepts / genres that i'm interested in, so you're welcome to post here or message me if you're up to plot.

The post was edited 2 times, last by cae ().

• I'm totally up for doing a bxb with you? It looks like we have some similar concepts/ideas we both like, so I'll scrounge around for some rp ideas in a bit!

Probably should warn you that my muse level fluctuates and I can go from several paragraphs to one depending on how I feel on the day and I can be a bit forgetful, so if I don't reply in like two days, bumping the thread is always a good way to remind me.

• died last night in my dreams . . .

Did someone say crime and supernatural in the same post? It's like you know the words to summon my soul!

My signature has a link to my personal organized crime unit. (No one knows, but the boss is actually a redesign on modern dragons. Supernatural in the unit is common. He's got at least one Demi-God on the team.)

I'm still new to the site but I'm pretty decent at matching my reply length with yours.

If you're interested in some vampire + crime + bxb (asexual or not works for me), I'm all up for rping with you. Even if not, please chat with me! I would love to make a new friend~!

. . . my heart is a ghost town

• hi, i'd love to do a b x b supernatural! i have a few plots in mind!

tumblr_mq43sl9voI1swkptto1_500.gif

YOU PUT A FEVER INSIDE ME

• I've got a plot

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• hihi! sorry for the late response.

~Krystalkool~ ooh, i'd love that! feel free to hmu w whatever ideas you have!!

and i'm in the same boat, so no worries there.

eeveelution ahh hi !!

vampire + crime + bxb sounds so good tbh? did you have anything particular in mind?

chateau omgg i lo v e the little angel x demon plot bunny? i think we could definitely work w that if you're done! 0;

Katey76762 ooh i'm all for that plot! which muse would you want to play?

• I would want to be muse b if you don't mind. I have some ideas for ways he would try to win muse a back

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• died last night in my dreams . . .

I have two big ideas, but I'm brewing with hundreds more.

. . . my heart is a ghost town