this is my solution // storage.

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • "TAKE ME HIGH AND I'LL SING - OH, YOU MAKE EVERYTHING OKAY, OKAY, OKAY" ─ important info

─ BRIEFDREAMS \ "DREAMS" "DREAMY" "BLUE"

─ demi-girl \ she, her & they, them \ asexual panromantic

─ physical, mental, and spiritual age all uncertain \ ages with roleplayer

─ affiliation, rank \ travelling with? \ titles?

─ paranormally inclined, has and always will be this way - the "village medium", if you will. \ will pick up on paranormal and negative presences quickly, becomes increasingly anxious around them \ high paranormal who brought on by fear of the paranormal and general unknown, may not be able to see a spirit although others can \ probably always followed by some sort of spirit tbh. \ very, very strong gut intuition.

─ believes self to be a goddess of some sort but is in no way vain about it, finds it more of an interesting "past life" kind of deal to expand on.

"WE ARE ONE IN THE SAME - OH, YOU TAKE ALL OF THE PAIN AWAY, AWAY, AWAY" ─ visuals

[ BIRTH ] ─ DOBERMAN ─ HEALTH 80%

─ your typical doberman in terms of build, really - tall and long-legged, if a bit chubby. bears your typical short dobie tail.

─ pretty almost square head shape that compliments pierced cropped ears setting atop the head well.

─ fur is incredibly thick yet weak and mainly tawny coloured.

─ accents are rather plain, only pink and white. white is found painting socks going midway up all four legs, the thin border of a heart on the chest, a thick ring on the middle of the tail, the insides of the ears, and the muzzle. pink is more subtle, finding itself on the tips of the ears, a thin band around the tail, closer to the tip, thin rings an inch or so above the socks on the legs, a little dab right on the chin, and a heart shaped patch right in the middle of the chest. pink is also found on her tongue, nose, and paw pads.

─ grey-blue eyes that appear to shift colour every time you look at them, mainly on a spectrum of muted turquoises, blues, and greys. thick, long natural lashes that appear to be enhanced by falsies.

─ bright, sparkly barbie pink blood.

─ ACCESSORIES little pink heart clip on earrings \ silver hoop clip ons \ various rings, bracelets, etc \ probably wearing headphones.

─ OTHER INVENTORY tba.

─ INJURIES a little scar under the chin from a mishap as a child, multiple other relatively unnoticeable scars of varying sizes all over legs from childhood as well.

─ SCENT gentle perfume, something straight out of bath and bodyworks. \ touches of lotion, the kind that probably has body glitter in it and is branded "goddess" something or other.

"YOURE JUST A MEMORY, THAT I CAN'T BREAK, BUT I CAN'T SHAKE THE GHOST THAT YOU LEFT BEHIND" ─ personality

─ a huge worrier \ neglects self to worry about others \ has no concept of "don't worry, be happy" - like that's no where in her vocabulary \ blows situations way, way out of proportion with worrying

─ inherently happy, tends to draw in happy people \ main goal in life is to help everybody

─ becomes incredibly attached to things, concepts, people

─ literally doesn't care who you are or what you do as long as you don't hurt someone, tbh \ usually open minded

─ messed up sense of empathy and apathy \ finds it hard to get a very strong feeling of either from certain situations

─ very, very emotional \ startled, worked up very easily \ becomes upset over little things

─ many a nervous habit \ made worse by being mocked or mimicked

─ can and will absolutely snap when worn to the end of her line \ will not stand idle to disrespect for people who deserve otherwise

─ a huge snark \ actually cares a lot and feels very, very bad if she's hurt your feelings

─ IMPORTANT TRAITS ^

─ DISORDERS social anxiety \ multiple allergies, all ranging from minimal to life threatening - mainly allergic to raw fruits \ multiple other medical problems

"AND WHEREVER YOU ARE, I HOPE YOU'RE NEVER FOUND" ─ relationships

─ gen 1, npc × npc \ eldest of two step siblings

─ parent to about a billion fictional characters no one

─ some past relationships \ terrified of heartbreak \ crushes very easily \ taken by & deeply in love with a ghost \ ½ of lots,,, of ships

─ multiple friends \ probably disliked by a lot of people \ someone who kind of forces you to be friends, lmao.

─ does not trust others easily, at all \ again, terrified of heartbreak, will go to any length to avoid it again

─ TRUSTS name name name

─ DISTRUSTS name name name

"THREE DIMENSIONAL, ETERNAL, I WANT TO FALL IN AN INFALLIBLE LOVE" ─ interaction

all opinions and choices ic

─ easy physically \ easy mentally \ probably can't hold ground at all, tbh.

─ no weapons, unless you can cry on your opponent \ vague knowledge of the use of several weapons, first hand knowledge on multiple firearms \ would use weapons offensively but moreso in self defense

─ permission for powerplay of nonviolent actions granted! \ may powerplay nonviolent actions

─ bears the sight \ will not discover any other powers

─ THE SIGHT ●●●○○ \ mainly inflicted by high paranormal ego

SHE WEARS STRENGTH AND DARKNESS EQUALLY WELL

( ❥ ──THAT GIRL HAS ALWAYS BEEN HALF GODDESS, HALF HELL )

• oh my god the fact that brief is hella inclined to the supernatural and cream claiming to be a witch and fiddling around with tarot cards- this is going to just be,,, a beautiful mess

RAIN SOAKS THE HOUR; OUR SLEEPLESS EYES MEET

———— AND THERE'S A FLICKER BETWEEN SUMMER AND WINTER

• creamedhoney: touches one (1) tarot card

briefdreams: "WHAT ARYE UOY DIOING"

also briefdreams: *walks into her kitchen at 3:05 am to get a glass of water* "what up demons it's me ya boy"

STEP ON CRACKS ── ✭˚・゚✧*•*

( and tarnish their revere ! )

YEET • HAUNTINGLY IN LOVE WITH A GHOST • PREVIOUSLY BRIEFCASEPREMADESSTORAGE

• SHE WEARS STRENGTH AND DARKNESS EQUALLY WELL

The post was edited 1 time, last by BRIEFDREAMS ().

• smh please I hate it

👀👀👀 @ scar & roxxi, both of which who I love w my entire gay heart