this is my solution // storage.

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • godhsindkd I'm really stressed tm rn and I can't remember to get to anything lmao dkdbsk

say hi to ur hamster for me omg

BE NICE TO THE BABY??? HE'S AN INNOCENT BOY PLEASE HE DESERVES NO PAIN

• Yesss, She's very good even if I just got here...my cat has yet to meet her fully so I'm stressed bout that.

RK9 might be the cause of some sort of pain..it's gonna happen. He needs to get some sort of attitude but still will be the greatest son to Hank.

Contact me for any needed information love~

3/6 Sin To Win,DBH Fanatic

tumblr_pbgvc8QXoM1xydwrio1_540.giftumblr_pbyzr3D98r1sa4prjo1_500.gif

On Vacation August 11th through the 18th. Replies will either be slowed or none at all.

• ur cat better be nice to ur hamster omg, i love them both tho dkdbdkdbd

I Don't Like This Plan: a novel by me

jk but srsly he better be a good son to hank bc hank's tryin his hardest ok

• They should be good...I'll see them again after work :/ It sucks that I'm not with them right now. They're separated for obvious reasons until I'm there to supervise.

He will, there would never be a reason he'd turn on hank...Their father/son relationship is goals. I don't wanna loose it over a few angst moments.

On Vacation August 11th through the 18th. Replies will either be slowed or none at all.

• dudbdjdjd GOOD bc id cry disbsks

also,,,,, thoughts?? :thinking emoji:

-- a spirit of calm winds, gentle brooks, flowers blossoming in sunlight. old books whose pages crumble, words smudged away by time, dog eared pages. the ghost that makes you think you're being watched in the woods, in deserted places, in the hallways of an empty building. the ghost of chains scraping against the ground as he walks, creaking doors as he bumps into them, pianos tapping out beethoven at three a.m. a soft soul, the quiet poltergeist, the shy guardian angel who watches over you sleep.

-- he may change his name back to nagito komaeda, he may not. i may just stick with nagito as his middle name, only brought up if necessary. as it stands now, he still carries the swarovski surname, but does not address himself as such.

-- i can't decide whether as a ghost he'd wear the green jacket, or favour the sweaters and chain more. i'll definetly keep the chain and collar no matter what i do, i've been drawing koma with that literally since he was created. furthermore, his husband was supposed to give him a prosthetic and a wedding band before the rebuild killed muse for both characters, yikes. um, i'll have to mull over that but he's definetly going to keep some reminder of hinata with him because he's a useless gay.

-- he was originally really upset over dying and then coming back at first, but meh, perfect opportunity to one, burn down buildings and get exiled again, and two, yell at his damn kids. / speaking of that litter, i'm keeping it open to friends so if anyone wants a koma kid feel?? free to take one. i'll need to make some sort of basic run down on it to copy and paste to offer to anyone who wants it, yikes. i'm still iffy on playing moonwhims without his siblings but i love that stupid runt with all of my heart and. yikes.

• "WE SAT AND MADE A LIST OF ALL THE THINGS WE HAVE, DOWN TO THE BACKS OF TABLETOPS, TICKET STUBS, AND YOUR DIARIES" ─ IMPORTANT INFO

─ whitelace ( nagito ) komaeda / carries swarovski surname, does not introduce self with it / has gone by "deirdre" / " koma " , " ko ", " nagithot "

─ nonbinary, male presenting / he, him, they, them / bisexual, taken

─ spiritual age uncertain, meshes with multiple circumstances / died at twenty-five months physically / ages at discretion

─ sanctuary, member / nomad / travelling with heartache

─ gentle ghost, if a bit petty / will do your laundry for you / died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head

─ presence noticeable ( even to those without the sight ) by noteable cold temperature, the scent of old books, tea, flowers, fresh linen, potentially the sound of the chain about the neck

─ the physical embodiment of both good and bad luck. anything exponentially awesome that happens to him is caused directly by it [ has gone by the titles of super-high-school-level (shsl) / ultimate luck/lucky student ]

"I READ. THEM ALL ONE DAY, WHEN LONELINESS CAME AND YOU WERE AWAY" ─ VISUALS

[ BIRTH, CURRENT ] ─ CANINE MUTT GHOST ─ HEALTH N/A

─ a ghost that appears about as clearly as a sheet of wax paper / primarily german shepherd & borzoi mix, breed very uncertain beyond that / sickly thin build

─ endless thick, long, fur dyed white by albinism / appears pink in some places

─ very long, thin face, with ears that are very thin and maybe a little too large for his head

─ childish, greyish-green eyes that also seem a little too big or sunken-in for his head, thick grey eyelashes

─ left front leg replaced from elbow down by black and white prosthetic leg, served no purpose in life other than support and a wedding present / a toe on said left foot is decorated by a wedding band / both are gifts from twinribbons

─ ACCESSORIES dull red and green striped sweater overlaid by form fitting black jacket, decorated with a multitude of oddly placed zippers, slits, buttons, pockets / a metal collar about the neck, with a metal chain linked to it / prosthetic leg, wedding band

─ INJURIES missing left paw <- replaced by a prosthetic shortly before death / multiple little scratches beneath the fur, especially on the legs

─ SCENT old books, tea, flowers, fresh linen

─ IMPORTANT INVENTORY can carry nothing as a ghost besides his clothing

"OH, THEY TOLD ME NOTHING NEW, BUT I LOVE TO READ THE WORDS YOU USED" ─ PERSONALITY

─ soft spoken / easily surprised / skittish

─ clingy / idolizes others / becomes attached to people quickly

─ self-loathing / convinced he's worthless, yet better than anyone else / dead inside

─ quick with apologies / thinks everything's his fault

─ easily excitable / sometimes awkward / doesn't know when to stop

─ a pushover, doormat / kisses the ground you walk on

─ IMPORTANT TRAITS ^

"FLAMES, THEY LICKED THE WALLS, TENDERLY THEY TURNED TO DUST ALL THAT I ADORE" ─ RELATIONSHIPS

─ gen 1, npc × npc / adopted sibling to jaelynn swarovski

─ biological father to heartache, moonwhims, frecklewish, duchess / all whitelace × twinribbons / hates biological children for literally no reason

─ adopted father to cloverfields, eggwhites, zenon

─ happily married to twinribbons hinata ( who's probably dead ) / married and would never consider cheating

─ ½ of komahina / two or three past relationships / will follow you into the next life to love you

─ friends include occultcrown ( slavemaster ), saeran, cloverfields, twinribbons, eggwhites, zenon / enemies include frisk/faehymm (?) / very, very wary around children

─ likes to think he befriends people easily / trusts others fairly easily / may be difficult to be trusted, spontaneous and irrational

─ odd to interact with / bad at/with teasing/being teased / may interject/swear in latin if excited

─ pyromania ( may/will set fires randomly, recovering ) / triggered by fire

─ TRUSTS n/a

─ DISTRUSTS n/a

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN? THE FUTURE'S IN OUR HANDS AND WE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN" ─ INTERACTION

─ ALL OPINIONS AND CHOICES IC

─ not possible physically / literally a ghost, unable to hold ground / decent challenge mentally

─ may unintentionally initiate fights / may not finish them / iffy on showing mercy // tries not to provoke, hard to provoke / may flee / acts upon impulse

─ no current weapons / would use weapons offensively

─ permission for powerplay of nonviolent actions granted / may powerplay nonviolent actions

─ no offensive powers / would not use them offensively anyway

─ THE SIGHT ●●○○○

─ POSSESSION ●○○○○

─ SCENT MANIP ●●●●○

FLOWER PRINTS/PLANT MANIP ●●●○○

[spoiler]

[/code]

• yikes yikes i'm really upset and stressed right now so uh

CURRENT CHARACTERS ,

whitelace ( koma ) \ very, very casual. he'll poke his head in the sanctuary to stir trouble from time to time, though not a character i plan to keep up with as often as i used to. \ the sanctuary.

moonwhims \ iffy, but would be casual if i picked him back up. \ no current affiliation, see about him joining someplace with someone? he thrives off of affection.

interrogationprocess ( hank ) \ also iffy yet casual, despite a huge amount of muse. \ no affiliation yet, i can't decide where i want to throw him so, lmao. he'll definetly follow connor wherever he goes, though, weren't he and nines going to the cartel?

smokeystages \ inactive, no current priority. \ was in the sanctuary but if i brought him back he'd most likely go somewhere else. if literally Any of his family or friends came back he'd follow them, no questions asked, but that's very iffy. he's gotten kind of attached to chica despite the circumstances so maybe? he'd linger for a while, i dunno.

sunflowerdawn \ a high priority if i brought him back? \ i'm not sure where he and tempest were supposed to go but.

THIS COULD BE HEAVEN,

( or this could be hell ! )

TO DIE FOR SHIPSHELLA SQUADS

"BLUE THE GODDESS GHOST'S WIFE AND GIRLFRIEND" • TAKEN BY A GHOST

PREVIOUSLY BRIEFCASE • A DEMI-GODDESS WHO LOVES YOU!!

PREMADESSTORAGE

• omg that's so nice of u??

uhh long story short, my mother had surgery this morning which isn't unnerving?? like she has surgeries like this relatively often but they always manage to fuck her up somehow so she's ;// back in the hospital ;// and my anxiety doesn't like this At All lmao

I'm currently at my grandparents and trying to chill in literally any way possible and focusing on my characters I helping so like, shrug

THIS COULD BE HEAVEN,

PREMADESSTORAGE

• oh my god, surgery really sucks butt i!! hope she comes out of it okay. maybe go for a walk or lay down and sleep?? that might help a lil

rolls up to the sonic drive-in and honks a la cucaracha horn

————YO DOES KNUCKLES WORK HERE??

• thats!!! so sweet of u haha,, id take a walk but u rly dont wanna take a walk around where i live, daylight or not, yikes lmao. i'll probably end up going to sleep of i don't play video games or smthn, yikes

i'll be fine eventually hh, i probably just need to chill out for a while lmao.

THIS COULD BE HEAVEN,

PREMADESSTORAGE

• I hope you feel better, My grandmother used to get a lot of surgeries and they always scared me that she wasn't coming home. I remember staying up for days as a child hoping to see her again..and that nothing bad happened to her. I would beg to go to the hospital with her and try to take care of her despite till being in her early 50's during those times. She's went back this year because she had no ability to eat and was starving herself....I was crying away from my parents because they don't really like her. She's ok now at least that's what I was told.

Take it easy now and I'm sure everything will work out, my stress and anxiety always make me feel terrible. But they do chill out after a small bit.

• gdfggvjyg I feel u there. mom's always had like multiple surgeries a hear since as long as I can remember and I've never really started worrying about them until these past couple years hhh. but thank u fidbdk,,,, I'm really hoping it will since I was just told she's probably gonna have to go back to surgery fosjdjddjd. so that sucks but we're gonna try and go see her before then, yikes lmao. in the meantime I'm gonna try and focus on what the hell I'm gonna do with my 800 characters, yiques

THIS COULD BE HEAVEN,

PREMADESSTORAGE

• My grandmother had lipo done when she was younger and as she ages its beginning to catch up with her. Seeing as she's ingested alcohol and soda when you aren't supposed too. I really hope your mom is ok after everything's done.

I'm may put Connor on the backburner until I get back home from vacation. My mother is more then likely going to take my phone during the trip like she's done before. If she doesn't my posting will only happen at night...and Con js still in the process of figuring out where he's gonna stay. Without fearing for his life like around Chica.

• hnn,, thank u again, i hope your grandmother starts doing better too?? that can't be fun, yikes.

oh lord i love connor with all of my heart fidbdjdbdkssn. whenever u decide where you're gonna put him?? lmk??? and hank will follow him???

THIS COULD BE HEAVEN,

PREMADESSTORAGE

• Yea, My grandparents all have somesort of medical hardship....I think its just due to the relatives in the family. My dad was born with a hole in his heart...and I had some sort of problem as a baby. We aren't the healthiest bunch of folks...but nothing really keeps us down either.

I leave at 6am tomorrow on vacation so that's fun...my anxiety about being left behind made me wake up this morning super early...I screwed up on my days an skipped a day somehow.

I'm looking for a medium-paced clan that won't be so iffy about strangers. The cartel isn't a place I see him staying...as I feel they are a bit enclosed myself. He also doesn't wanna be involved in an anti clan that constantly attacks innocents.

• uhh, i finally got my self inserts account together, eyeball emoji @ pure. i was gonna go with nintendosystems but i ended up liking her original name better - fitting since i think i might change my name back to briefcase eventually, lol. i'll get the rest of her profile together later, i'm working on her whole goddess aesthetic and whatnot.

notes - redo her custom title, post some stuff about her past life, tags are a priority. see if anyone else wants to play self inserts?? \ "my demons" by starset is really helping the old muse, haha. i'll have to get up a proper playlist later.

PINTEREST BOARD, WIP \ PLAYLIST? (it's just my spotify playlist lmao)

SHE WEARS STRENGTH AND DARKNESS EQUALLY WELL

( ❥ ──THAT GIRL HAS ALWAYS BEEN HALF GODDESS, HALF HELL )