ADDITIONS TO YOUR VANTAGE POINT -- emergency meeting

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • velvetpaw--

bhr - easy - attack in #994dff

There was a part of Velvetpaw that knew she shouldn't be doing this, but after speaking to Deathstroke and confirming that he didn't want to take Crowd's position - even though he was next in line - someone had to. As one of the Recruits, she was going to. She leaped up onto a ledge at the front of the castle, where she could see the entrance hall; it was getting dark, and the woods were scary, so she figured that now was probably the best time to try and do this. She was trying to fight the feeling of you shouldn't be up here, but since Crowd was gone and nobody had stepped up, she was going to try her best to help the Rogues.

"Rogues! Please gather! We need to figure out what the hell is going on." She called out to the group, heart in her throat.

SHE WANTS TO DANCE -

the bhr + strategist + storage + played by wren

• FOURTHWALL FALLOUT

ex-leader of the blackheart rogues

tags

HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF

Crowd had been one thing. Making my way over at the call of what was a meeting I’d let my tail flick behind me, gaze landing on Velvetpaw with an unreadable expression. ”If Crowds gone and your assuming leadership, then I’m appointing myself Deputy. No offense kid, but I only handed over this place to your mom because I knew she had some experience. If you want to try your hand at leading I won’t challenge you, but If you can help yourself to the role of Leader then I sure as hell can take something for myself while the going good.”

She could challenge me if she wanted. Could try to tell me no. But I think we both had a pretty decent grasp on reality, and if some newbie child was going to take what she wanted, then as the man who built this kingdom from the ground up I think I had a right to take my share as well. Besides, nobody else was stepping up. I was still the one taking care of recruiting and adoptions and all the behind the scenes shit, so I might as well take some credit for it. If Velvet wanted to be Leader then fine, I’d follow, but with things changing as much as they were I was entitled to a foothold in this new world. The clan wouldn’t even be around if I hadn’t spent over a year making it something.

”And I agree, we need to get a hold on the situation. My powers haven’t been working properly since we landed here and I can’t change into my old body either. Wherever we are, we’re playing by a new set of rules now.”

GETS RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN

Basics 

Canine/Feline Hybrid - Black & Gold Lupurca/Jaguar - 5'7 - Homoromantic/Bisexual

Black fur grizzled gold - One red eye one deep blue - Black ram horns

Electricity Elemental 60% (Discovered)

Interactions 

Aloof - Blunt - Sarcastic - Social

Impulsive - Corrupt - Possessive - Unpredictable

Aggressive - Dominating - Highly Intelligent - Fast Thinker

Violent - Prone to Apathy - Capricious - Playful

PLEASE NOTE;; Fourthwall is known to break the 4th wall, as his name suggests. He is a person who -instead of gods or reincarnation- thinks that he is just a character made up in a story, and so nothing he says or does has any real consequence. This allows him to suppress emotions like guilt or hesitation in order to enrich his life, as he believes that nobody is actually real, and so none of the bad things he does to others in order to enjoy himself are real either. He will often refer to his 'Writer' during 1st person posts and complain about the way they write him or his story, and is convinced that the entire world and FF's reality is just some big story.

IM THE FIRST KID KID TO WRITE OF HEARTS, LIES AND FRIENDS

AND I AM SORRY MY CONSCIENCE CALLED IN SICK AGAIN

THE EX LEADER/OUTLAW OF THE BLACKHEART ROGUES

THE EX MENTOR OF XIA & NEOTOKYO

THE CURRENT MENTOR OF KAYN

THE SCORNED LOVER OF HYPOKRISIS

MxMCkLr.jpg

Active Frontboard! S/HP Positions Available! Anticlan VS Anticlan! Click above to Join!

AND I'VE GOT ARROGANCE DOWN TO A SCIENCE

OH, AND I'M THE FIRST KID, TO WRITE OF HEARTS, LIES , AND FRIENDS

• Rogues! Run! Hide! The kitten jolted to reality, and sprung to her paws. That itself caused her head to start throbbing again, so she immediately sat back down. No, wait, that's us. Uh, duh! The kitten looked around for the source of the sound, and was surprised to see the black cat she knew standing on some part of the castle. But what was her name? Ugh, she couldn't remember. This was so frustrating!

Then there was another, some sort of... wolf? It looked kind of cat-like, too. He spoke, but it didn't make any sense to her. Who was assuming leadership? Him? No, he wanted to be a "deputy." Who was the leader again?

• velvetpaw--

"None taken, Fourthwall! I was going to promote you back to Master pretty much today if I go unchallenged, because I know I need help if I'm gonna do this and I trust you. I'm really happy to have you as Enforcer." Her voice held a note of exasperation, but she was mostly grateful that he'd said he would help (even if it had been a little ... blunt, for her tastes), and it showed on her face. Yeah, she'd been expecting something like this. At least Fourthwall accepted that she wanted to try her paw at the whole Outlaw thing. Hopefully, since he did, the other Rogues would let her do it. She offered Abi a smile before turning back to the canine.

"Have you got any of your old powers?" She asked, ears pricking. She sat down, getting comfortable. At least she could see everyone from up here, so that was nice. "I have mine still, I think, so I'm not sure what changed things." She hadn't tried her invisibility, but her flower prints still followed her wherever she walked on the ground.

SHE WANTS TO DANCE -

• FOURTHWALL FALLOUT

tags

THEY CALL KIDS LIKE US VICIOUS AND CARVED OUT OF STONE

Was I blunt? Hell yeah. I always had been. Filtering myself or worrying about consequences had never been something I was big on. It didn’t mean that I didn’t mean well, though. I just had a habit of saying exactly what I meant without holding back. While in terms of rank I was outdone by Velvet and Deathstroke, technically things were only that way because I’d allowed them to be. Letting a good friend I trusted take my place without a challenge had been one thing, but if the youngest member of the clan was going to snatch such a nice rank for themselves without opposition, then I might as well see what I could do, too. Besides, she was right. Unless she was some mary sue that was born knowing the answer to everything, chances were she was going to need someone to help her out along the way, and since mine were the biggest shoes she was going to have to follow it made sense that I should just sort of advise her as the Enforcer anyways.

”Just my electricity elementals. They’ll be useful in a fight, but I have no idea why they work and nothing else does.” I replied, having spent more time thinking about it than I really cared to. It was better than nothing, after all.

BUT FOR WHAT WE'VE BECOME WE JUST FEEL MORE ALONE

Basics

Canine/Feline Hybrid - Black & Gold Lupurca/Jaguar - 5'7 - Homoromantic/Bisexual

Interactions

PLEASE NOTE;; Fourthwall is known to break the 4th wall, as his name suggests. He is a person who -instead of gods or reincarnation- thinks that he is just a character made up in a story, and so nothing he says or does has any real consequence. This allows him to suppress emotions like guilt or hesitation in order to enrich his life, as he believes that nobody is actually real, and so none of the bad things he does to others in order to enjoy himself are real either. He will often refer to his 'Writer' during 1st person posts and complain about the way they write him or his story, and is convinced that the entire world and FF's reality is just some big story.

MxMCkLr.jpg

Active Frontboard! S/HP Positions Available! Anticlan VS Anticlan! Click above to Join!

• ✧ // the heavens above and hell even higher

it appeared that the world had shifted on its balance in the last few days, that many things indeed had changed about the universe they existed within, and that they were now missing a leader for some reason he did not quite yet understand. he knew leaders came and went, but it all seemed so rapid. had fourthwall not stepped down just weeks ago? and now crowdcontrol was leaving as well. the white kitten listened to velvetpaw's declaration with faint interest, ears perked forward. he had no objections to her being leader, although it did seem an awfully large task for someone so young. then again, what was he saying? he was no older than their outlaw-to-be. his mind briefly wandered, wanting to know if she'll still have time to spend with him now that she had all these new duties, but he brushed them off for being selfish thoughts.

*:・゚✦ ✝ THEY SEND DOVES TO THEIR GRAVES

WITH THE WEIGHT OF THEIR WISH

I CLEAR THEM FROM MY CONSCIENCE WITH THE

ELOQUENCE OF THE WIND *:・゚✦ ✝

— archangel| blackheart rouges | domestic feline| attack in #FFF8DC| tags

• at the suggestion that she take over, there was some doubt in virgil's mind, but what was he gonna do? challenge her? no, he was way too self-conscious for that, especially considering he lost the object of clothing he used as a security blanket for most of his life. the canine remained silent, deciding to simply listen and wait to see what was said. at least fourthwall would be taking the place of enforcer and would be able to guide her well.

I'M CARELESS WHEN I WEAR MY REBEL CLOTHES —

✖️ — GOD HELP THE BEAST IN ME — ✖️

• velvetpaw--

Velvetpaw hummed quietly, and nodded as Fourth admitted it was only the one power that was working. That was concerning. "That's alright, practise makes perfect and all that. Hopefully in the meantime, your other powers come back, or we at least find out what made them go missing like this." She encouraged him. She offered nods of hello to Arc and Virgil as they approached, turning her attention to them.

"How about you two? Any powers missing? I see you're in a new body, Virgil." That, in of itself, was a little concerning.

SHE WANTS TO DANCE -

• Why were people's powers missing? Were hers? She looked at the grass beneath her feet. With a thought, they grew just a bit beneath her. Abiliene nodded to herself. This was good. She liked hers.

"Why would powers be missing?"

• "well i only really had conjuration before, and that's gone, but i've got a new one now. since we got here i've been messing around and it seems i can control shadows," he responded, pushing away his doubt in favor of responding to her. it wasn't her fault she was so young, and he shouldn't judge her before seeing how she fared as leader. he would withhold judgement for now. "i think fourth is right. if this is a new world, maybe there are new rules that are different than the ones the old one went by. maybe certain powers just... don't exist, or something."

I'M CARELESS WHEN I WEAR MY REBEL CLOTHES —

✖️ — GOD HELP THE BEAST IN ME — ✖️

• DEATH WOULD BE A RELEASE

Deathstroke padded over and exhaled softly as he took a seat, looking worn out from the recent chaos. Fuck Ululare, if he had had more warning then he could have probably stopped this since he had beaten the twat once before in the past. But oh well, now he was stranded here with everyone else in the big fat clusterfuck. And seemingly without any powers. Great, he just loved that.

The wolf glanced at Fourthwall when he pushed for deputy, not exactly something that he minded in all honesty. Frankly this was a whole new world and he was tempted to slip away to mass murder the inhabitants just to add some extra trophies to his belt. Maybe even hunt down any so called Gods here and make them fear him. They had to learn sooner or later that danger had just landed right into their lap.

"I've got no powers whatsoever, though give me a sharpened stick and we'll be just fine, I'm sure."

FROM THIS LIFE

tumblr_p8h8j3baXM1uqszudo5_500.gif
    D E A T H S T R O K E
    Slade - Joseph Wilson - The Terminator - Masamune
    Male - One Eyed Assassin - Black & Orange furred Grey Wolf - Killer of Legends & Gods

Cult of Deathstroke - Join Today!

• FOURTHWALL FALLOUT

tags

I THINK I SHOULD KNOW HOW TO MAKE LOVE TO SOMETHING INNOCENT

WITHOUT LEAVING MY FINGERPRINTS OUT

”Deathys got the right idea.” I said with a grin, gesturing to the grey and orange wolf. All we had to do was adapt, and that wasn’t a hard thing to do if you were willing to be flexible. Virgil answered Abiliene for me, and I figured that if I wasn’t the only one effected by it then the assumption had to hold some truth. Wherever our clan had landed it was causing strange effects in many of us, including body changes and power loss. Who knew what else we’d have to figure out?

”If your on board, Velvet, I’d suggest running a tight ship for now. We don’t know where we are or what’s here with us, and it’s clear that we’re being effected by it. For all we know we’re neighboring a giant colony of acid-spitting ants, and it wouldn’t look good for us if that were true. We need to enforce our borders, scout out the land around us, and work on gathering supplies; firewood, food rations, medical supplies. That stuff was easy to get our paws on when we had every power at our disposal, but survival won’t be so easy without supersenses to track down prey and enemies, or conjuring powers to bring whatever we need right to us. We need to start preparing.”

She wanted advice? Well, that was mine. Before we could begin figuring out where we were, why we were there, and what had caused it, we had to get ourselves ready for the long haul. We had a base camp, which was really good, but we knew nothing about this world or how it worked, and unless we started getting our shit together we were going to have a lot of nights where we went to bed hungry and cold.

L-O-V-E'S JUST ANOTHER WORD I NEVER LEARNED TO PRONOUNCE

HOW DO I SAY IM SORRY, CAUSE THE WORD IS NEVER GONNA COME OUT

Basics 

Interactions 

MxMCkLr.jpg

• She was really confused, but she'd been really confused ever since she'd hurt her head. She gave up on trying to understand. She'd been told her memory would get better with time and revert back to normal. It was still incredibly frustrating. She'd just have to ask... er, "If you're on board, Velvet..." Velvet! She'd just have to ask Velvet what was going on later. They were the same age right? Friends? Surely she'd explain if she asked her later on. She just had to remember to.

"...acid-spitting ants..." What?! She was jolted out of her head. Did those exist? Abiliene didn't want to find out. She would most definitely stay around camp now.

• velvetpaw--

Velvetpaw watched the grass grow a little under Abi's paws, noting that she probably had a very similar power to her own flower prints. Virgil seemed to answer the kit's question so Vel nodded along, but frowned when he mentioned that while he'd lost conjuration, he'd somehow learned some sort of shadow manipulation. "That would make a lot of sense. So it looks like conjuration is probably gone. We can still grow plants at will, and I can turn invisible, and Virgil and Fourth still have some sort of el-e-men-tal power." She sounded out the word carefully, so as not to mess it up.

She couldn't help but snicker when Deathstroke commented that he'd be fine with a sharpened stick, but his complete lack of powers was ... unsettling, to say the least.

"I don't doubt it, Deathstroke. And good ideas, Fourth. I think we'll need to start finding out new ways to heal people too, because the flowers that follow me look a lot different now." She had no doubt that Schneeps could figure it out; he was smart, and he was their Surgeon. Vel shook her head. Crowd had picked a damn fine time to go missing, that was for sure, and by extension she'd picked a damn fine time to start leading. She hummed thoughtfully.

"Okay. Fourth, you're in charge of hunting today, feel free to get those groups going, and look for water we can use while you're there. Virgil, if you can, take out a group to set borders; take Deathy with you so he can scare off the acid-spitting ants. While everyone is out, please keep trying your powers so we can figure out what we do and don't have." She hummed again; was there anything she'd forgotten? She looked towards Fourthwall for confirmation, and also as an invitation that he could say something if he wanted to.

SHE WANTS TO DANCE -