I CAN'T BLAME YOU [X] LOST STRANGER

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • A bright light engulfed the sky, blinding Elko as he sat alongside a small brook. For what seemed like an eternity, the young male's world became stark white. He stumbled forward, desperately trying to feel for the water he had been drinking only a moment prior. There was nothing. The forest he had been sitting in seemed to have vanished as he was caught up with the strange light. Elko's only option was to wait until this thing passed.

When color slowly began to creep back across the world, Elko was surprised to find himself in the middle of a valley. There were no trees, nor a single sign of the stream he had been resting beside. In the near distance, he could make out the outline of a stone village tucked along the base of a lonesome mountain. Something about the atmosphere didn't seem right, now that he thought about it. Tilting his nose to the sky, he drew in a deep breath. It smelled like it had recently rained, yet the ground showed no sign of wetness.

"Damn, what the hell is going on here.." A frown slowly crept onto his solemn features, and the German Shepherd quickly decided to make a run for the village. If the light was to return, he wanted to find shelter. Perhaps by being inside a den or cabin he could avoid being teleported to an even more remote location.

His feet dragged across the dusty valley, his right shoulder beginning to ache from a past injury. Elko knew that he was going to be in pain for a few days because of the strain he was placing on his front leg, but he didn't care as long as he found shelter. "Hey! Help me!" His frantic voice traveled across the plains as he neared the village. At this point, it didn't matter if he was trespassing- that could be sorted out later. For now, Elko would slide into an open cabin, and duck behind a wall. There he would remain until someone discovered him, or when he decided that the light was gone for good.

25zmedt.png

I BURIED ALL MY WRONGS THERE WITH MY YOUTH

Elko Dunraven - Black Sable German Shepherd - Amalfi Heights Diviner - Played by Muggy - Biography

• 「 got no time to talk — i'm a dead girl walking! 」

"W-Who're you? Did you c-call for help?" The Grandmaster asked, peeking into the cottage. She had heard the cry and had scrambled to find herbs or something to use to help whoever was crying out for it, and luckily saw the dog duck into the shelter just in time. The small leader slowly walked forward, green eyes filled with worry. "I-I'm Midori, b-by the way...Grandmaster of this p-place."

//low muse :c

"speech." or "speech."

TAGS

ALL THAT I WANT IS TO WAKE UP FINE ・゚★

—————tell me i'm alright; that i ain't gonna die

played by onomato | amalfi heights leader | inactivity notice | storage thread

• Whatcha running from? Your mommy isn’t here, you know,” the small caracal sneered from the opposite side to Midori as the canine rushed into their mountainside village. This wasn’t quite the territory Deuel was used to, and therefore she was far less attached to and inclined to protect it. Still, she was reluctantly aware that it was to her duty, and would carry out her job as per usual. Frosty silver gaze scanning the intruder’s body, Deuel concluded that they would make possibly decent muscle for the Amalfians (something she believed they needed ever so).

• Elko looked up at Midori, his eyes wide with fear and pain. It was obvious that he was afraid, and for a good reason too. He shook his head slowly, confirming that it was indeed him who had called for help. However, it took a moment for Elko to put his thoughts into words. "I'm Elko Dunraven, uh.. did you not see that light in the sky? I kid you not, one moment I was in a forest - the next in this valley. Not to mention this village and mountain that appeared out of fucking nowhere..." He probably sounded insane as he quickly told his story to this stranger. In fact, he became so distracted by earlier events, that he missed hearing Midori's name and rank. The black canine just continued his ramblings until another, more hostile voice, interrupted him.

His once fearful brown eyes snapped up to look at Deuel. Elko now assumed a much more defensive attitude, rising from the ground to face the caracal. "Are we going to have a problem?" His lips curled back slightly before he realized that starting a fight wouldn't benefit him at the moment. This was the only sign of a Clan for miles, and he would most likely starve before finding another place. "You know what? Forget it. Not worth my time." Elko murmured, moving past Deuel to look out the entryway into the village.

"I'm sorry you guys don't believe me. Maybe I did imagine it. Anyways, if someone could tell me where I am.. and who you guys are.. I would much appreciate it." The shepherd glanced back to Midori, who seemed to be much kinder than the odd caracal. At this point, his shoulder was in full rebellion against his body, and Elko simply wanted to get some rest.

// No worries!! :)

25zmedt.png

I BURIED ALL MY WRONGS THERE WITH MY YOUTH

Elko Dunraven - Black Sable German Shepherd - Amalfi Heights Diviner - Played by Muggy - Biography

• 「 got no time to talk — i'm a dead girl walking! 」

"Deuel, please." Midori sighed, closing her green eyes briefly. They opened again as she felt Elko brushing past, exiting the cottage. Quickly trotting after him, she shook her head. "Oh, m-mister, please w-wait!" She called out. Anyone new would be fantastic in the trying times they were going through. "Y-You, um, aren't a-alone. E-Everyone experienced that...t-this, um, this isn't o-our normal territory." She said, ears pinning to her head. "Ah, um, I'm..I'm M-Midori, and y-you're in Amalfi Heights." She stated, voice growing softer than it was before, not minding that she had repeated her name.

"speech." or "speech."

TAGS

ALL THAT I WANT IS TO WAKE UP FINE ・゚★

—————tell me i'm alright; that i ain't gonna die

played by onomato | amalfi heights leader | inactivity notice | storage thread