i can do magic! && o; power discovery

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • AND YOU THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A HARMLESS BREEZE—

In the wake of the change to the world around them, Angelbeats had noticed something rather strange. Extraordinary abilities she'd never seen before coming from her friends and NPCs, she wondered what would cause such a thing to occur. Had the explosion actually affected their bodies?! The catsune had noticed a few changes to herself, like the venom that came from her fangs. It was completely different from the venom she used to turn others into vampires, this one seemed more like venom from a viper. It was frightening and cool all at once, Angel wasn't really sure how to take it all.

The femme had been making her trek back from the Rift and to Blizzardclan, taking a slight detour into the territory. She felt it might be a good idea for her to become acquainted with the new lands around her if she was to live in them. As she took a glance behind her, Angelbeats noticed another strange oddity, there was a small path of purple flowers following at her heels. "What the..?" She lifted a paw, finding even more of the little flowers under her paws. Were the flowers coming from the vampiress's paws?!

"Speech"

☾*: CUTE, SWEET AND INNOCENT? THAT'S WHAT YOU SEE~

MEMBER OF THE SHADOW VEIL / 15 MONTHS / SWEET PSYCHO / PLOT / PENNED BY LUNA

• In the world before this one, Carmen had possessed a different type of venom altogether. After she'd settled down and cleared her mind, out of that d-mned fog forest, had been when she noticed a different feeling in her own fangs. They no longer possessed the heaviness they once had, and her suspicions were confirmed when she hunted down a rabbit. The rabbit didn't fall quiet and peaceful as past victims had. Instead, it had writhed around in pain in her mouth. Carmen had been bitter about the change then, and still was now. Her venom had changed from paralysis to some sort of painful alternative. It was most definitely less useful.

She did not, however, find that flowers were following her around. In fact, she'd never seen anyone with plants trailing behind them. So when she noticed Angelbeats and the little purple flowers growing under her feet, she was surprised. Carmen herself had been about to take one of the stone boats down when she spotted Angelbeats. She said nothing, but took it upon herself to watch for a minute.

• The uttering of Angelbeats reached Osiris' ears. He flicked them, wondering briefly if this was going to be a case of another person waking up in this world. Hurrying forward, the lion came to a halt beside Angel. "Uhhh...are you growing those flowers?" he inquired, squinting at the purple ones that were growing beside her feet. He had no idea anything about venom, honestly, but he knew this was new. He, himself, had developed some powers too...super strength, though he didn't fully understand it. He just felt different.

Angelbeats continued to look around her, baffled by the growth that seemed to sprout up by demand of her person without her intent. Her head whipped up as Osiris stepped toward her and then spoke. "Not intentionally...I couldn't do this before..." She explained, voice weak in her confusion.

"Speech"

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — Sundance had had flower prints too, but somehow, the ability to do so was lost when the world changed. Hell, she wasn't even accustomed to her fire and air elementals she had. She blinked. "Flower prints. Hm. Maybe you could grow herbs with that!"

"speech"

I CAN SEE A RAINBOW

IN YOUR TEARS AS THEY FALL ON DOWN ❞

minerva + blackheart rogues + penned by averie

• LARKYN ARCANIUM

larkyn ★ blizzardclan ★ kit ★ female

though her head still ached, larkyn could not fend off the interest she had when she watched those little purple flowers follow where the catsunes paws had once been. she crept up, weary of what they could be and prodded one with a paw, delighted to find it was just a flower. "you're growing flowers!", she exclaimed softly and looked up at the femme with sparkling eyes. for the time being, her young mind was wiped clear of the strange events and the white light had taken everything and twisted it around. "Is it just flowers? Can you grow a thorn?"

description ★ "speech"thoughts

• She knew Osiris, and that was it. The ebony clouded leopard was well within everyone's sight and it would look weird if she stood and left. She would have been leaving because of everyone, but she didn't want that attached to her head. If nothing else, she wanted to be neutral in everyone's views. So instead of doing what she wanted, she stood and headed toward the group. Just this once.

"What kind of flowers are those?" Innocent enough question. Hopefully no one else had asked it yet.

Angelbeats admittedly looked a little overwhelmed at all the sudden attention drawn to her. "M-Maybe? I don't know. I'm not even controlling these." She answered to the kit and her mate, looking over as yet another was drawn to her predicament. She didn't know this figure at all but Angelbeats figured that if she was apart of the group that she could be trusted. "I think they're just wildflowers, I've never been proficient in such things aside from herbs..."

"Speech"

The post was edited 1 time, last by buttercreamfrosting. ().

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — She nodded. "Well, either way, you are going to grow wildflowers now."

"speech"

I CAN SEE A RAINBOW

• "Cool." And that's all she cared to say about it. They were just flowers. Were they special flowers? Well, they weren't calmflowers. Carmen laughed in her head, at her own joke. Way to go, Carmen.

"See you all later." The ebony clouded leopard flicked her tail and headed off toward the boats. She did her interaction, and now she was leaving. She needed to go hunt.

• "As with all powers, I'm certain you'll gain control eventually," Osiris offered cheerfully. He went to lean back against a tree, but the tree sort of...bent into itself at the pressure. Eyeing it, he panicked. What had he done? He couldn't be that strong. Lions just didn't break trees! "Uhh...."

Angelbeats had been watching Osiris the whole time, her eyes widening as he literally bent the tree in two at what looked to be a lighter touch. "Uh...listen I know we don't know much about each other but I KNOW you couldn't do that before." The catsune commented, padding over to the tree to examine it closer in disbelief.

"Speech"

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — Well jeez, Osiris had super-strength enough to bend trees. She almost wanted to focus really hard and see if she had some weird power she gained. "Yeah...that's, uh...weird. Super strength, I'm assuming."

Okay, secretly she was scared now.

"You probably should learn how to control your powers. The two of you."

"speech"

I CAN SEE A RAINBOW

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — //ANOTher PLANT MANIPULATOR! HECK YA

Ella had been exploring around when she heard the familiar voices of Angelbeats, Sundance, and Osirirs. The kit though she was currently unfamiliar with. Internally she wondered where the child's parents were, but she wouldn't question it for now.

As she reached the group she quickly noticed the flowers. So, she wasn't the only one with plant manipulation. This was definitely an interesting turn on events. Part of her was a little happy deep down since she had had the very same power for quite some time. Even with this though she kept in mind that her powers had grown stronger. It was obvious since she had managed to protect herself and the NPC kit from before with a vine wall.

"I can teach you more about your new power if you wish," the flower crowned feline offered as she smiled softly at the catsune. Deep down though she wondered how many people gained different abilities. Obviously when they were transported to their new world it changed some people's very powers.

sorry to my unknown lover

tags + plot — roleplayed by: InspireandInfinite~

• LET'S PUT THE BLAME WHERE IT BELONGS, SHALL WE?—

Angelbeats turned around to Ella, a soft smile breaking out on her maw. She hadn't really noticed the female around recently other than the last few days where she seemed to come through the woodwork. Either way she was grateful for the mentor, she wondered just how far she could take this power! "That'd be great Ella!" She squealed, her trio of tails wagging eagerly behind her.

"Speech" ”Speech”

• Super strength...? Well that was...slightly terrifying. The lion could feel the power surging through him and he felt invincible, best not to let that get to his head. Sighing softly, he nodded toward Sundance. "I'll learn to control it."