BEATDROP | o, patrol to bhr

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!

• There were some obvious problems that needed to be addressed within Shadow Veil currently, with the most obvious being... where in the flying fuck were they? Throughout these vexing hours and long days, no panic had settled upon his features once, and whilst he had no intentions of becoming some god forsaken shepherd for all those who were lost, he figured that exploring would be the best way to get answers. A familiar scent had struck his nose and before he even had chance to contemplate the validity of his findings Feliks had rushed back to where the Veilers were holed up. "Hey guys, I think we got neighbours. Blackheart Rogues, I swear I caught a wiff of 'em in the East. I'm gonna go and check it out. Anyone can come with me, we can try and figure out what's going on," he called out, not even waiting for a minute before turning tail and jogging off back towards the territory's eastern quarters. If there was one thing that perhaps struck a chord within the male, it was the potential to lose the one thing he'd only just gained, love, and whilst keeping calm, that was a threat buzzing through his mind as he ran.

// SUGAR PLEASE | o, sv patrol

CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WERE ONCE JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE

THEN YOU GREW AND BECAME LIKE THE DEVIL HIMSELF

shadow veil -- gryphon -- eccentric -- non-compliant -- tags -- plot -- played by pyro

• toxicpassion--

shadow veil - very difficult - attack in limegreen

Ew, having the Rogues nearby meant that Deathstroke was around. And while Toxi didn't like the assassin at all, if he was mushy with Feliks then she could tease her friend relentlessly for it when they returned home. She would go with her colleague.

"Slow down to a jog, asshole, my legs are shorter than yours." She quipped, trying to keep up with the Shepherd.

storage + thread1 + thread2

HERE, HOLD MY MORALS —

highlands + warchieftess + storage + played by wren

• The Rogues? Ugh, great, wow, wonderful. A+. 10/10. Nice sarcasm. "I'll come along." the Alaskan malamute rumbled.

(c)trexgirl

JUST ANOTHER REGRET, HOPE THAT YOU CAN KEEP IT

tags — roleplayed by: averie