You got those tired eyes (open, capture)

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Vale

The silver tabby never really held much regard for ThunderClan, and for good reason. So as she prowled the grounds, in broad daylight, garlic not quite covering her scent, Vale's ears pricked upon hearing pawsteps approach, and she tensed, before cracking a twig in an attempt to bring them over here. She could use this, this could be her first proper capture.

She just had to play her cards right.

lambtuft.

(c)trexgirl

There is no safety left

my fate is broken!

tags. | played by Mirror's Edge

• ooo, tracking. so gonna join if this becomes open.

• Bloodclan. The she-cat had been captured previously by a tom named Wolfgang; just the name of the tom made her fur stand on end and bile rise in her throat. Lambpaw was in the midst of hunting through bushes to find some marigold, the yellow plant should be relatively easy to find, but she was having an awfully difficult time trying to search out the essential plant.

Curly tail lazily waving back and forth, the female was much more involved in the bushes than anything surrounding her. Hopeclaw's words were so far from her mind, "don't leave yourself open to enemies." Thunderclan had been under the enemy radar for a couple of moons now and everything had been peaceful, why would Lambpaw have a reason to think that today was any different? Well...Duckpaw had gone missing, but it just seemed like a runaway sort of situation.

Lambpaw had no clue that Bloodclan was on their trail, or that there was a Bloodclanner near her as she blindly searched for marigold in the bushes near the border.

oh, i've never seen you like this.

you're scaring me to death.

tags. | played by snappy.

• Vale

Vale says nothing, her appearance hopefully more than enough before she rushes lambtuft. , aiming to uppercut the older cat in the jaw with unsheathed claws. If it was successful, and claws dug in, she would mutter, "I suggest you don't move." Ripping out claws from such soft tissue could cause immense pain, and she added on, "Scream, and I slit your throat."

(c)trexgirl

There is no safety left

my fate is broken!

• The next thing Lambpaw knew, she was knocked back from her spot and had claws sinking into her face. Large brown eyes widened into huge saucers as the face of a she-cat appeared as close to her own, the ice cold eyes of Vale staring straight at her with malice and malicious intent hidden within.

"Scream, and I slit your throat."

With claws embedded in thin white fur, it was hard not to scream. "Let me go, you animal." The medicine cat hissed angrily, eyes watering as curly-furred ears flattened against her head. The scent of garlic and Bloodclan mixing made Lambpaw wanted to vomit, her usually peaceful features souring into a furious frown, brown eyes broiling with hatred for Vale. Back legs bunching up, she would try to kick Vale off of her. If it was successful, claws would rip through the skin that they were embedded in, but at least Lambpaw would be back up on her paws and free.

• Vale

As much as she would prefer the capture alive, she wasn't opposed to killing Lambpaw. At least, the possibility of her doing it grew stronger with that kick, and Vale could feel the wind knocked out of her, but the she-cat attempted to rake her claws just above Lambpaw's eyes, hopefully getting blood in them. Make it easier to subdue the she-cat, without damaging her too much, for now. If it was successful, she'd aim to slam a sheathed paw into the medicine cat apprentice's throat, hopefully choking her for a few seconds. "Please note I am restraining myself for now. I'm not opposed to just hanging your remains on branches. Uncle Truthless taught me how."

(c)trexgirl

There is no safety left

my fate is broken!

• Blood, so much blood poured into tear-filled hazel eyes as she was disoriented long enough for an unclawed paw to slam into her throat, knocking her to the ground once more. Lampaw tried to struggle, but the blood pouring from open wounds above her eyes made her blind and delirious, her movements slow and sluggish as she was thrown off by the maroon liquid streaming down her face and coating pin-curled crimped fur.

"Uncle Truthless."

This...bitch. This Bloodclanner son of a bitch. A cry for help tried to desperately rip from her throat, but Vale's paw made it impossible for the Thunderclan medicine cat to even attempt at a scream. Instead, Lambpaw opted for something that was even disgusting for her. Lips pulled back, the she-cat aimed to spit right into the face of Vale, ears pinned against her head as she would then try to escape once more, if her attack worked.

• Vale

Enough was enough. Spit dripped down her face, dripping into the BloodClanner's eye, but then Vale would aim to slam Lambpaw's head against a nearby tree, hoping to knock her out. Less struggling for her to do then. "Stupid medicine cat." She muttered, wiping the spit from her eyes if it was successful, and would begin to drag her away.

//open it now if it was successful? And sorry for the muselessness oof

(c)trexgirl

There is no safety left

my fate is broken!

• (question for snappster. do you want Lambpaw to be taken? because if you do, I'll leave it be if/when if becomes open. but if you're alright with her not being taken, then I'm going to have Rowanwhisker come and try to save her. I'd be more ok with it if we had a medicine cat, but we only have her right now, the apprentice, so if she's captured the clan could be in a lot of trouble. so please, let me know if you actually want her to be taken so I know if I should leave it be or not.)

• //she'll only be gone for a few days tops and i can post with herr retro to the capture cause time is kinda fluid in trad (in my opinion lol) so thunderclan should be just fine! she's not going to be gone permanently <3 also you're free to open it whenever you'd like! c:

Lambpaw had failed. Lights out, medicine cat. Her head was roughly slammed into a nearby tree trunk, the collision making the curly-furred cat black out. Her body became limp and relaxed, sliding down into a heap at the base of the tree. Vale had an easy job now, dragging the she-cat across the ground would be easier without her struggling and making everything worse

//oof muse died rip

• Vale

//Alright, opening soon and I keep writing lamppaw a very trad name indeed

museless and rushed

The silver tabby roughly grabbed the apprentice by the scruff, not really caring, and began to tug her away. By the time that anybody had arrived, Vale and Lambpaw would be nowhere to be seen, just blood, from both Vale and Lambpaw, and tufts of fur.

(c)trexgirl

There is no safety left

my fate is broken!

• (so you do want her captured then?)

• //yes, she can be assumed gone now and you can post! if she's needed, just tag me in a thread and i'll post a retro/before capture post! <3

• Rowanwhisker

warrior ✫ 36 moons ✫ tom

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Rowanwhisker had heard noises and come running to investigate. But when he got there, all that was left was blood, fur, and the horrible scent of Bloodclan. No! He'd come too late! Looking around frantically for a sign of who was taken, he froze when he saw a tuft of curly fur. No. They'd taken Lambpaw. Of course they did. Take out the healer and it'd be so much easier for them to take cats when everyone had wounds that weren't properly treated. Easier to kill them too, if they decided they wanted to do that. No, he couldn't let this happen, he couldn't let them get away! Racing after the scent trail they'd left, he went as fast as he could without loosing the scent. He couldn't let them take her! He slid to a halt when he reached the border, the scent going beyond it and leading into twolegplace. No... His desperation and anger turned to despair and he sat down heavily. There was no way he'd be able to get to them now. Twolegplace was a maze and scents were easily lost with all the other smells that were around. She was gone. And it was his fault. He'd failed his clan and let their medicine cat be taken. Their medicine cat! He'd been the closest to her, as was evident by him getting here first. He should have been able to get to her in time and save her! Instead, he'd been slow. While he may not have known her well, but he'd known her enough to know that she was a good, kindhearted cat. And he'd been able to do nothing. This wasn't twolegplace where everyone knew that these things happened. Here, in the clans, these things didn't happen all the time. It wasn't commonplace. It was expected that you'd keep your clanmates safe. And he'd been determined to do so! To make sure that he could protect these cats from many of the dangers outside of the clans. Especially Bloodclan. He'd seen enough of their victims to know that this would probably not end well. And it was all because he hadn't reacted fast enough.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

ooc darn. alright, Rowanwhisker won't come and rescue her then. oh and Tallow_Cat Petalwhisker might wanna see this.