RISE OF AN EMPIRE ;; meeting

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • NOW THE DARK HAS CAUGHT THE SPARK IN HER EYES

The woman took a spot in the new palace. It was a bit different than he old one, but she liked it non the less. So, she was in the throne room of this place. Sitting on the throne, feeling oddly unsure. Dark Dynasty! Gather for a meeting. She called out with a nervous look in her eyes. Yet, she still seemed confident in herself.

speaking

bio - opinions- plot

BLEED THESE COLORS OPEN WIDE

( BURNING BLUES FROM BUTTERFLIES )

TONIGHT WE, TONIGT WE FLY

• Mike appeared from stalking the shadows, a tired look on his face and in his eyes. He would stick to the peripherals of Brokenwhisper, wanting to be noticed but not seen. The wolf's black coat would blend into the shadows, but the blue markings stood out like the moon on a clear night. "What's on the agenda boss."

Michael, ex-Executor (Cartel HP), member of the Cartel, Sanguine Ruins, one of two Praetors of the Dark Dynasty, the Sanctuary and the Frontier.

Black and blue wolf (main body), combat difficulty; Hard, Attack

A Creative Pun Title || Michael's Tags

And some aces up your sleeve
    I had no idea that you're in deep
    I dreamt about you near me every night this week
    How many secrets can you keep'
    'Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow
    When I play it on repeat
    Until I fall asleep

• NOW THE DARK HAS CAUGHT THE SPARK IN HER EYES

One was enough to start. They had a hell of a lot to cover. So, she would offer the male a soft smile. She knew he needed time to recover from everything. First on the list is visiting allies. We need to alert them to the change in leadership. So, I will be going to do that later today if you wish to join me or go to some on your own, you may. Just let me know. That was the more, well, cheery note for things. Now to move onto the darker side. As you know, Dettlaff has passed away. He was a friend of my mothers, one that she held dear and respected. Thus, I will be hosting a funeral for the male. He deserves the best we can offer. She mused with a shift of her paws.

That was that then. Now, she let her eyes flick about the crowd. I think we need new traditions. We also need a little joining ritual. Nothing to serious, really. Just something fun that you don’t have to do, but you can if you want. I am taking suggestions for this. She tapped a paw and then smirked a bit. Further more, I am welcoming all new members. Hope you like it here. Mike and myself will be leading you. Graffitikit will be stepping up as an Oracle trainee. I will be going to find a healer willing to teach him. She paused here to wait for responses.

speaking

bio - opinions- plot

BLEED THESE COLORS OPEN WIDE

( BURNING BLUES FROM BUTTERFLIES )

TONIGHT WE, TONIGT WE FLY

• "I'll take a few allies. Get me around to see what's going on." Mike said and nodded, listening to the rest of the announcements. "Welcome to the family guys." He said before stepping over to Broken with a small smile. "Good luck on leading. I got faith in you." The wolf said before standing there, wanting to see if anyone else would come forth.

Michael, ex-Executor (Cartel HP), member of the Cartel, Sanguine Ruins, one of two Praetors of the Dark Dynasty, the Sanctuary and the Frontier.

Black and blue wolf (main body), combat difficulty; Hard, Attack

A Creative Pun Title || Michael's Tags

And some aces up your sleeve
    I had no idea that you're in deep
    I dreamt about you near me every night this week
    How many secrets can you keep'
    'Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow
    When I play it on repeat
    Until I fall asleep