Anyone willing to fulfill a love plot with my charrie?

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • So to preface this plot, the thread and clan it will take place in is a fanclan called NettleClan, we’re all very welcoming so don’t worry! I just also ask that you can post somewhat lengthy posts (semi-advanced), like a few small paragraphs because I write a good bit in my posts and it sucks getting a one liner in return c:

Now I desperately want a male to fall for my Deputy, Webbedfire. This won’t just be any love plot because she is literally broken inside because her former mate, Spiderstar, has pretty much dropped her for another molly, Snakefire. Snakefire and Webbedfire have an unspoken hatred for each other, though Webbed has tried to move on after thinking Spiderstar was dead.

Currently, Webbed is struggling with the fact of seeing them together and contemplates just disappearing to get away, using whichever way of means she can. I need a male charrie to mend her broken heart and make her life better again.

If you’re interested to hear more about the backstory of the whole ordeal and want to plot a relationship between our charries, please let me know! I really want to find a love for her and no one in the actual thread wants to plot with me :/

I have a ton of muse and want to get on with her life so she’s not miserable as shit forever lmaoThanks! I’ll post the link if you’re interested!

• Track

I'm wanting an active-ish thing to do and this sounds fun. I'm only usually on here late at night due to work, but I check in during the day on my breaks. I severely dislike typing a long reply on my phone so if I do read your message during the day I will think up a response until I can get on my computer. More info on the plot?

Let the music play on

-Sil

[/center]

Stinkkit - Stinkpaw - Stinkbomb | Male | Eccentrically Bisexual | SilverLakeclan

Blossomkit - Blossompaw - Blossomleap | Female | Heterosexual | Kinclan

Dewy - Dewpaw - Dewdrop | Female | Asexual | Rainclan

This is a notice to everyone;

I'm sorry if I don't reply for a while. I work a full-time job, have a husband and animals to take care of.

I will try to check after I get home from work, but I am sorry if it takes longer.

Thanks for understanding! -Sil

• Sorry for the late reply! I'll give you a little backstory on Webbedfire and Spiderstar's relationship before i present the plot I'm thinking of doing c:

• That's really interesting and intriguing! I think I will attempt... Any preferences for the tom?

Sorry for the late reply, I really have no good enough excuse.

-Sil

[/center]

Stinkkit - Stinkpaw - Stinkbomb | Male | Eccentrically Bisexual | SilverLakeclan

Blossomkit - Blossompaw - Blossomleap | Female | Heterosexual | Kinclan

Dewy - Dewpaw - Dewdrop | Female | Asexual | Rainclan

This is a notice to everyone;

I'm sorry if I don't reply for a while. I work a full-time job, have a husband and animals to take care of.

I will try to check after I get home from work, but I am sorry if it takes longer.

Thanks for understanding! -Sil