The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • Hi FF,

I'm Abstract. I haven't been active on this account since November last year so it's certainly been awhile. I first joined the site circa 2012, I remember SunClan being very big and active at the time. I think I left around 2013/14 and then tried returning last year but didn't get very far. I found the site again a few days ago and was going to get active again then but thought it best to wait for the rebuild to kick in before I do.

I haven't roleplayed in quite a while but I am very keen to try it out again!

Existing in thought or as an idea but not having a physical or concrete existence.

• Hi abstract, welcome back!

I roleplayed in SunClan around that time, too! Merlin, if you remember him haha.

But yeah, the rebuild is all set in place and the site's gone through some exciting changes- regarding the non-traditional game. Most all information on the rebuild can be found in the codex on the top bar where forum/inventory etc is listed. There's also a prompt that Alakritous wrote out to help people have an idea of just how the world merge occured, found in the announcements of the help den here. If you have any question, feel free to send me a message or post in the help den!

Where are you thinking of roleplaying?

• Thanks for the super warm welcome :)

The name Merlin is super familiar. Around that time I played one of the kids of the medic Wishfulthinking but I honestly can't even remember the name of the character, which is god awful, whoops. The only character of my own I remember fully was one I had in SunClan around 2014, Elizabeth Woodville or something similar. I honestly have awful recall.

But thank you so much for the quick rundown. I've looked into both the Kinship Circle and the Thunderlands so far as places to start.

Existing in thought or as an idea but not having a physical or concrete existence.

• No problem!

I remember wishfulthinking too! Merlin was Atticus and Westernwaste's son- I think he was deputy at one point but my memory's terrible too haha. I think I remember an Elizabeth too! Ah, 2013ish SunClan brings me back good memories haha.

And yeah, they're good places to start! The kinship circle sounds real good and it's had a lot of interest! It'll be filled with fresh faces, I think. And The Thunderlands has some amazing characters in there and brilliant plots. c:

• Hey, welcome back!

I had a character in Sunclan long long ago, a little before Vanillatwilight was the leader.

I hope you enjoy being back on the site, I recently returned as well and it's definitely nice being back.

• Hello and welcome back! You seem familiar, hmm.

But i would 100% reccomend the Thunderlands (super biased heh). We are not the most active right now, but people are still adjusting to the rebuild so we should be back and active again soon (: We would love to have you!

☾*: NO MORE COUNTING DOLLARS — WE'LL BE COUNTING STARS

SAMUEL BANNER-EUTHALIA & FRENCHCAPITAL DONNER-STARKE

• Welcome back!

Kady Orloff-Diaz (BlizzardClan Vice Leader)

"Kady: biker chick on the weekends, preschoolteacher on the weekdays

also does yoga on the side and does yoga to start off class

drinks coffee black" - Pax

• your user kinda looks familiar ngl, but my memory is really badddd. anyway, welcome back to the site! i've roleplayed in sunclan, but only with screamorocker and immortalkisses, and that's been a bit. i hope you enjoy the site, and for a slower paced group, i'm recommending the colour command c:

I ENDLESSLY DREAMED OF YOU SAYING LET'S START AGAIN

—— character gallery | IN THE END, IF YOU SAY THAT TO ME, I WOULD LIVE IN THIS DREAM