rose quartz › storage

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • okay checkers, i'll def hit you up!! :0

& tempestrunner it is, then.

also− agrelos is actually a really pretty world?? like,, the restrictions regarding creatures and some powers bug me but the territories (the descriptions, not the map) aren't half bad?? i like them a lot more than i thought i would tbh.

I WANT BRIMSTONE ・゚★

————— ( in my garden )

• positive traits adaptable, adventurous, affectionate, agreeable, amicable, benevolent, capable, caring, charming, compassionate, curious, determined, diligent, efficient, empathetic, encouraging, forgiving to a point, friendly, gentle, genuine, hard working, imaginative, kind, logical, loyal, passionate, perceptive, persistent, selfless, sensitive, sympathetic, thoughtful, tolerant to a point.

negative traits anxious, clingy, compulsive, defensive, defiant, dependent, difficult, disobedient, disruptive, over-emotional, envious, foolish, forgetful, impatient, impractical, impulsive, insecure, jaded, jealous, melodramatic, moody, nosy, naive, obsessive, over-thinker, opinionated, picky, quixotic, secretive, self-destructive, stressing, stubborn, tactless, temperamental, touchy, unruly, wary, wrathful.

I WANT BRIMSTONE ・゚★

————— ( in my garden )

• [...] disgusting little bug in the grand scheme of things, a flower to be stepped on time and time again. they are not the breathing buttercup beneath desert sun where blood curls walls and bodies boil, not the songbird dancing among eve of spring, not the doll with sad ocean eyes, nor the constellation child protected under a moon king's waning smile and gun powder voice. they are not all of what hypokrisis says they are, but they want to be. oh, how they want to.

— frisk

I WANT BRIMSTONE ・゚★

————— ( in my garden )

• note; in the private thread, frisk picked up one of the fallen crystals from waterway's cavern. eventually, they'll turn it into a proper dagger of sorts to use in battle / for protection but at the moment it's just a crude weapon that they constantly cut their hand on when handling, smh.

• late to the party but, im partial to tempestcry tbh?? its not as long as tempestrunner, which the tempest- prefix is anyway but thats me!!

also biased bc i thought rlly hard abt naming my trad thc girl coyotecry!!!! and i love her sm!!!!!!!!

there's just a lot of imagery to the name that speaks to me ig idfk i wing tis shit snsnkm

• y eah that's what i was thinking bc i don't want her name to be a mouthful or anyhing lmao. and ahh i remember when you had(?) coyotecry / cherryburn, i loved reading your posts with her and all the plots you had for her!! ajshdhd she was so good tbh

• uhh a flowery?? writing piece following chica's childhood and leading up to her death. gonna keep it vague/confusing as hell for the sake of story purposes. tw for mentions of rape and minor blood/gore.

「 SMOKE, FIRE, IT'S ALL GOING UP. 」

✧°. ........ DON'T YOU KNOW I AIN'T AFRAID TO SHED A LITTLE BLOOD?

( SMOKE, FIRE, FLARES ARE GOING UP, FLARES ARE GOING UP. )

• victoya and mothernature will probably not be making a return because vee was born under duchess darling and luca kagamine, two lust demons and she literally had this huge plot revolving around that concept and now with the rebuild its just Not Possible™ :////. and then mo was one of those contract demons and that was how she drained people's lives to keep hylophobia in check so i mean-

i could probs kill mothernature and have hylo find a new host but ehhh she was still important plot-wise

• 「 SMOKE, FIRE, IT'S ALL GOING UP. 」

• okay its 5:30 atm so i'm just uh

gonna go to bed

notes for later

- post around with chica

- also!! chica is on untamedcreatures / in the human main game to mend her relationship with krieger! i think i'll play it off as a dream or something here because i want to keep her history there, too

- and,, compile a list of chica quotes bc 👀 y'all are something else and i'm gonna expose every last one you 👀👀

• frisk is on hiatus atm because i want to put all of my focus into chica for now hmm but it can be assumed that they're traveling around / exploring the new world with hermes (and maybe chrono?? or it could be said that after waterway, they went off on their own again).

• chrono is such a good friend bless

• also i hate my body why did it give me a fever >:/ i thought we were friends

• TAGS. a big mood

& yell heah my body sucks smh

whispers im sorry CHICA IS GOING TO BE SO MEAN TO HIM AFTER IT

• okay im working on that quote list rn

✦ ✧ ✦ DOUBLE POST BUT

THAT CARTEL HITMAN SERVICE THREAD HAS GOT ME DEAD

CHICA'S GONNA BE ON THE FUCKIN HITLIST AFTER THAT ASHDJFHDJFG

tags!!

cream wrote:

chica: i think i fucking like you

krieger: really? thats terrible!

chica: I know!

cream wrote:

krieger wanting to keep their relationship on the downlow bc he's embarrassed about it but then chica's riskprone ass = semi-public makeout sessions and just

krieger, covered in those classic lipstick kisses: what? no nooo i wasnt kissing her thats silly

krieger: i was- i was biting her face off?

krieger: wait, no?? i-

chica, behind him: HELL YEAH HE WAS

but also i was going through our first squad storage and im so glad I did or I would have never seen this shit smh @ y'all

okay hi i'm dashy and i'd pay chica to murder me

chica is my mom mkay I love her

oh dash I missed ur post but I would hella pay chica to murder me

mm, chica can choke the fuck outta me.

wanting chica to kill u is lesbian culture exhibit B

y'all