College Tips for a Freshman?

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • Yessh. I have finally joined you college students! Anyway, I start on August 20th and i'm curious if anyone who has gone to college or is still going has any tips! I'm taking four classes: English online, Chemistry (+lab), Mathematics (a review of high school algebra from what I gather), and Honors Intro to Psychology. All my classes are in the afternoon and into the night. Any tips would be fabulous! <3

• Hi there fellow college student! One of the biggest tips I can give you falls under your online class. Since it’s likely your first fully online class, I suggest you to check in the class daily. You’ll probably have to do some sort of discussions with your classmate along with the writing assignments itself. Online is not for everyone and can get overwhelming if you don’t take the time to log on and make sure you’re keeping up.

I also suggest printing out your syllabus for each class and mark the due dates in your calendar (on your phone is a great idea) so you won’t risk falling behind and failing. Also, always communicate with your professors if you need help with anything or if you run into a situation where you can’t get to class or turn something in. From now on, it’s all going to be on you to make sure you do well.