INTO THE UNKNOWN||Open, Joining

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • ☆•° a road so rough, this i know

A new start in life, the prospect of it was so exciting to the young kitsune. After all how many times does an oppertunity like that come up? Whole new lands, which she had never heard of before and so by extention would know nothing of her, though just to be sure she had a new name, a new adopted family and so therefore what should be a new her. There was nothing that the girl really wanted to hide, just anythink to link her to her past so there was no expectations of how she would be considering how she has presented her personality in the past to others; all this sounds like she must have acted horribly, this is false. More it was a case of having been around the same people too long, to the point they al thought they knew you inside out, more than you knew yourself, and then felt entitled to act offended and shocked when you said something they wouldn't have pinned as 'you' and accused you of copying something else, not being yourself and not accepting that maybe you were just growing up, showing an aspect of yourself you hadn't shown before, maybe she was just hanging around the wrong people, but she had never though in her life that she would have to go to these kinds of extremes t move on with life, a new name, a new home, new family, possibly even a new identity, she had no set in stone plan, but expected to just go with whatever seemed to happen.

Arriving at what she thought seemed like the SunClan border, the orange and white vulpine sat herself down, brushing her twin swords behind her for comfort as she looked on to the territory with a fixed gaze, the tips of her three tails twitching behind her she drew in a deep breath, time to start this new chapter in her life. "Hello?" he called out, hoping to gain someone's attention first so she wouldn't be sat waiting for some time when she could have just called out. "Asthore Arcanium-Firestone, here to join! The name feeling foreign on her tongue as did the fact of having the two last names, both of them from adopted families, neither her own, as she silently thanked any higher being that se managed not to stumble over it, not giving any outward hint of her discomfort with it as she carried on scouring the territory in front her, hoping to catch sight of someone soon.

Tags | "Speech"

it's in your head

(c)trexgirl

• Jericho doesn't often venture far from camp without a purpose. Sure, he occasionally wanders, but typically only when he needs the time or space to think because his head gets too busy in all the hustle and bustle of the camp. Today he has a purpose — but perhaps he's also wandering somewhat. He's looking for flowers and herbs, the former for his garden and the latter for his stock, and yet even then he sometimes uses such as an excuse to walk the territory and focus on something familiar and comforting. Something that comes easy to him — plants have always been just that. And so he walks rather aimlessly, padding along with jaws hung slightly ajar to allow himself to go whenever the scents take him. Though he walks lopsidedly as result of his missing leg, his paws seems to touch the earth only gently, with quiet grace.

He's leaning down to gingerly pluck a couple small flowers (and though he cannot see their golden shade he knows them to be Celandine) when he hears a voice nearby. Jericho lifts himself upright and, with only a moment's pause, investigates. By the time he arrives they're speaking their name and intention — saving him the awkward step of having to ask. He dips his head to drop the plants into his leather bag that drags lightly on the ground as he walks, hurriedly so as not to keep them waiting and yet carefully so as not to crush his precious cargo. His head raises again a few heartbeats later, though his honey-hued eyes do not rest on Asthore directly. "Um, welcome to — ah, w-welcome to SunClan," the little ginger tom finally greets. His tone is rather soft and shy, albeit still polite and kind; his eyes, although unseeingly peering just past the other, are fully of genuine warmth. He soon realizes he's forgetting something, causing the small tom to blush beneath his striped pelt. "Oh! S-Sorry, I'm Jericho. Do you — uh, w-would you like a tour or... ah, anything?" Jericho adds hurriedly, smiling sheepishly.

xh3YHjD.gif

you are only a small and foolish boy

chasing the tail of a meteor

destined for the heavens

if you breathe, you will burn

• ☆•° a road so rough, this i know

At the arrival of the ginger tom Asthore gave a large smile as she reaped her sapphire gaze on him, and realised her smile would go unseen, but that didn’t mean it would go unheard. “Hello Jericho, and thank you.” Giving a joyful tone though probably sounding a bit more formal than she meant to. Though that was more a product of her upbringing than anything. “Thanks, but I’d like to explore by myself if that’s alright?” The kitsune always found it more difficult when she couldn’t explore at her own pace and felt bad forcing others to go at her own so always found exploring herself easier.

Giving a nod she looked to the satchel he was carrying, “I didn’t interrupt you did I? I apologise if so, though if I could ask a question where in the territory should I visit first in your opinion?” The orange girl questioned to break any awkward barriers so neither of them were left in an uncomfortable silence, also to satisfy her curiosity and gain an idea of where to start. Though she would admit, first she would like to find the main area as the two swords strapped to her hip we’re starting to feel heavy after the travel and she was rather tired.

//Sorry for the poor quality! Also this was a rather awkward time to have her join whoops

Tags | "Speech"

it's in your head

(c)trexgirl