[ NIGHT OF THE HUNTER ] ¤¤ Storage/tags

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • PINTEREST BOARD & ART DUMP & THEME SONG

INFORMATION — COVER YOUR EYES THE DEVIL'S INSIDE

BREAKOUT | DARIUS WILSON PRAELIUM SIMUL-STAMUS | BREAK,DARI,DARREN| 'THE ASSASSIN'

DEATHSTROKE & REIKI | OVER 1 YEAR | 2TH JULY | HIDES REAL IDENTITY & HATES THE WILSONS

BIOLOGICAL BORN A MALE ♂️ | IDENTIFIES AS A MALE, MASCULAR PRONOUCE

HYPERSEXUAL POLYAMORUS - PANROMANTICER | SEX ADDICT

CURRENTLY RESIDES IN THE EXILES | SABOTEUR | NO TITLES

born on deathstroke's farm | former executor of the cartel(got exiled), exiled from sanguine ruins

PERSONALITY — ONE NIGHT OF THE HUNTER ONE DAY I'LL GET REVENGE

PASSIONATE | HEADSTRONG | ARROGANT | 'TROUBLEMAKER'

he always do what he thinks is right and can be very difficult to stop when he have decided on something

PROTECTIVE | VENGEFUL | BRUTAL | 'REVENGFUL HUNTER'

he shows no mercy towards his enemy and is capable to do almost anything to take them down especially if hurting those he cared about

SOCIAL | CHARMING | CONFIDENT | 'PARTY BOY'

he has no problem to interact with people and speak his mind while being humours and jokes alot and never miss a opportunity to flirt

FINAL ANALYZ —

Family means everything for him. He is deeply devoted and loyal to anyone he consider family. He will fight and even die for them in fact everything he do is for his family. He is the funder of the brotherhood just for this reason of wanting a family since the Wilsons disowned him so now takes in people into his brotherhood how have gone through something similliar as himself. He will literally do anything to protect his family and because of it can become very vengeful and dangerous. His worst fear is to lose them so anyone how messes with them will feel his rage. If breaking his trust or bedraying him though it's impossible to repay this broken bonds. Forgiveness is not something he give out that easily.

APPERANCE — ONE DAY TO REMEMBER ONE DAY IT'LL ALL JUST END

PHYSICAL HEALTH(100%) — IN PERFECT HEALTH

HELLHOUND | TIGER SIZED | REF

HOUNDOOM BASED | BLUE EYES | BROWNINGS COLOR | ATHLETIC BUT FLEXIBLE

BURNED FRONT LEG | SCAR OVER RIGHT EYE, BODY SCARS FROM BATTLES

OWNS TWO CHISA KATANA HE HAS MADE HIMSELF

other bodies here

ATTACHMENT — HONEST TO GOD I'LL BREAK YOUR HEART

SINGLE | FEELINGS FOR SOFTVELVET | #BREAKVELVET

SLEEPS AROUND; THE DOMINANT TYPE | NEVER SAYS NO TO GET LAID

DIFFICULT TO BEFRIEND; DISTRUSTING & DEVOTED TO THOSE HE TRUSTS | 'LOYAL DOGGY'

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT —

WIP

CONFRONTATION & POWERS — TEAR YOU TO PIECES AND RIP YOU APART

HAVE POWERS — 70%| STILL STRUGGLING TO MASTER MOST OF THEM | USES THEM WHENEVER

fire element,scent manipulation,shapeshifting

CAN START FIGHTS | WILL KILL TO DEFEND HIMSELF | CAN SHOW MERCY

TAG HIS NAME WHEN ATTACKING | ASK FOR CAPTURE/DEATH | PM FOR PLOTS

WATCHING AS THE FLAMES GETS HIGHER

I HAVE ALWAYS LIKED TO PLAY WITH FIRE

The post was edited 14 times, last by BREAKOUT ().

• CURSE ★★

Before he even got born thanks for the conflict going on between his birth Father Reiki and Dimitri got cursed by Dimitri himself when just being in the womb doing so by getting his heart poison with despair to infect him with, so he slowly would fall into darkness until it one day takes over him completely. This means he constantly have to deal with voices inside of his head telling him what to do and what he is doing are right, at the same time any drop of pain he feels during his life will be experienced thousand times worse then it otherwise might have. Because of this he might react in a more aggressive way and act out in violence when things not go how he want them to go or if someone hurt him. The curse makes him short tempered in other words and it's very difficult to deal with his anger inside even the pain can be suffocating. It's impossible to break the curse only Dimitri can do so and unfortunate at it sounds Darius are destined to fall into the dark path as the despair takes over his mind to twist it around to poison him into someone dark and cold how seeks for destruction and power.

BREAKOUT ★★

The post was edited 1 time, last by BREAKOUT ().

• RELATIONSHIP'S

PARENTS -- Deathstroke & Reiki ♱

SIBLINGS -- Howard ♱, Ghoulian ♱ (half brother), have many half siblings

BEST FRIENDS --

FRIENDS -- Ladon,Softvelvet,Glasshouse(developing)

PETS --

PROTECTIVE -- Softvelvet,Buttercreamfrosting

RESPECTS -- Softvelvet

TRUSTS -- Softvelvet

FORMER MENTOR -- Sollux ♱, Redledger,Crimson

APPRENTICE --

PARTNER IN CRIME -- Buttercreamfrosting

ROMANTIC INTEREST-- Softvelvet

SEXUAL INTEREST -- Roman

DATING --

CHILDREN --

FORMER RELATIONSHIPS --

RIVALS -- Garrus??

DISLIKES/HATES -- Feliks,Deathstroke,Dimitri,Hayliel,Yuu,Novocaine,Krieger,Chicagocrimes

FEARS -- Crimson

ENEMYS -- Deathstroke,all Wilsons,Feliks,Dimitri,Yuu,Hayliel,Krieger

The post was edited 10 times, last by BREAKOUT ().

• POWERS

FIRE ELEMENT; DISCOVERED | UNMASTERED

His first power that got activeted during one of his training sessions. His most powerful and used power. He loves to burn his enemies with his flames or to watch them cry in pain and agony as he sets thier body on fire. He can light his whole body on fire or throw fireballs from his mouth. This power are very emotionally attached to him though which means if he gets emotional unstable he can lose the control of his fire altogether and in worst case can destroy a whole territory if he not are able to stop himself. No limits have yet been discovered but some after effects do exists like he can become mentally exhausted if being put through to much pressure and stress emotionally while using this power. In worst case he can faint.

SCENT MANIPULATION; DISCOVERED | MASTERED

His scent manipulation awoke out of the blue one day when he was trying to mask his own scent and this power somehow woke up and masked his own scent instead. It took sometime before Breakout had realised this though but once he did was quite pleased since it would help him alot during his assassin missions. No problems really to control this power but he sometimes forgets he have 'turned it on' so can at times walk around camp with a completely different scent on him.

BODIES ★★
    HELLHOUND -- [BIRTH BODY] REF

This one is Darius original birth body. He loves to be around in this body and it's very effective to use in battles because of it's slim figure so can move himself around rather swiftly at the same time being very useful in combat especially with the horns he can use to break his opponents bones with.

The post was edited 5 times, last by BREAKOUT ().

• CLAN HISTORY ★★

DEATHSTROKE'S FARM; birth clan | deeply devoted to; destroyed by Krieger

THE BLACKHEART ROUGES; grudge | hates; seeks revenge

THE FRONTIER; abandoned | neutral; left without finishing his mission

THE CARTEL; exiled; for killing thier Godmother Orianna | hates with a burning passion; will attack

THE SANGUINE RUINS; exiled; for killing & torturing Garrus/thier Queen Always dead | hates;will attack

THE EXILES; currently lives in | there to rose in power; false loyalty

The post was edited 7 times, last by BREAKOUT ().

• FACTS ★★

STRENGHTS

Immune towards fire; since he is a fire bender cannot get harmed by fire anymore as it's apart of him.

Good with weapons; because of being in the Arms Division and crafting weapons himself have studied them very closely and trained with alot of different tools. His speciallity though are his two chisa katana swords. He never enters a fight without them.

Good in combat; since he have trained since early age have become very good in combat and he do have a body that's built for fighting as well with having powers that backs him up and are useful to defeat his enemies with.

WEAKNESSES

Sensible towards cold; because of his fire element Breakout temperature are alot higher then most but also he needs the warmth alot more then others which means he needs warmth constantly to be able to keep his temperature up so coldness does not really works well for him. The winters are the most difficult time of the year for him and he have alot easier to hyperventilating if he gets to cold. This also makes him weak towards ice element users.

Damaged leg; Breakout's right front leg got heavy burned as a kid which damaged it down so badly he can only use it to 70%. This means he cannot run as far or fast like he might have been able to do because of his injures, also in combat he can be slowed down if his opponant target his leg because of his sensibility towards pain but as well if he goes above his leg limits. He even eats medicin for the pain he lives daily with in his leg.

FUN FACTS

The post was edited 1 time, last by BREAKOUT ().

• HUMAN AU ★★ REF

His human name is Darius Praelium Simul-Stamus, refusing to use his Wilson last name in public so have removed it from his last names completely. It's possible for others to know he is son to Slade though if they have known him as a child or dig up past information about him.

Darius is in a good form. Mascular after all his time he spends in the gym. He is tall and come out with a intimating or a 'bad boy' apperance. He has alot of piercings in both of his ears, and even have tattoos on his body. One big at his back, one at his leg and possible more but it's undecided yet.

His original hair color is black however have the sides of his hair shaved down while having longer hair on the top that he usual slicks back with gele but can at times decide not to style it and will then look ruffled and spread out over his head. He always dye the top of his hair from all sort of different colors while the shaved part remains black.

He has light blue eyes.

He works as an secret assassin and goes under the code name 'Breakout' and in the aus have already got his name out there a bit so is starting to get known. No one knows about his real identity and he caries a black mask with a red spot over one of his eyes(looks like it does on his ref) and have a similliar look to Redhood(for now until i take my time to draw his outfit), but also carries his two chisa katana swords over his back.

He is skilled with guns but his specialty are his chisa katana swords.

Outside his assassin job works in a mafia organization as a 'hitman' how pretty much takes cares of those how not pays up thier debts or have bedrayed thier group. He can also get called in to torture and can get paid to clean up somebody else mess.

He also have his own little gangster group 'The brotherhood' how is like his family and spents alot of time with them on his freetime. He also tends to cause trouble with the group and they all carries a jacket with two guns as thier mark(looks like the one from thie badge) so often have the police at thier throats. They even have thier own hideout they meet up to chill and keepts the money they have stolen there along with whatever other things they steal. They can even sleep there if wanting to.

Darius favorite hobby is to drink,smoke and have sex. He is very often out partying dosen't matter which day it's. He lives a wild life pretty much.

He has motorbike that's his whole world. He would literally kill anyone how touches it without his permission or even give it a scratch.

He lives alone in an apartment and since he is not often home it's very messy in there, old trashes on the floor, disk everywhere even empty alcohol bottles. He have no sense for holding things clean around himself at all.

Crimson now and then comes and visit Darius and can sometimes even crash at his place for a little while. During this period Darren will always be rather distant and absent to everything that happends around him. He will completely shut of and impossible to reach until Crimson have left again and he will return back to normal.

I'm thinking he will have a dog as a pet, either a doberman or a pitbull. He will have saved this dog from an abusive owner how put the dog in a illegal dog fight and decided to keept the dog afterwards and from then on will love this dog to bites and name it Daigon or Fane. He will take this dog with him everywhere and he will almost never have it on leash. It will be well trained but only with him, The dog won't like strangers and he will be very protective of his owner so won't hesitate to bite if threatend. The dog will pretty much be Darius child and he will kill anyone how dares to harm him.

Depanding on au he will be between 16-20 years of age. All of this will include but of course his experience and skills will be a bit different depanding on his age.

The post was edited 3 times, last by BREAKOUT ().

• PLAYLIST ★★

RISE --

" when you think the final nail is in, think again don't be suprised, i will still rise"

NIGHT OF THE HUNTER --

" honest to god i will break your heart tear you to pieces and rip you apart"

I'M JUST YOUR PROBLEM --

" well, i shouldn't have to justify what i do, i shouldn't have to prove anything to you "

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT --

" can you handle what i'm about to do? cause it's about to get rough for you, i'm here for your entertainment"

CAN YOU FEEL MY HEART --

" i can't drown my demons they know how to swim "

MONSTER --

" i most confess i feel like a monster "

SOMEBODY TO DIE FOR --

" and i don't need this life i just need somebody to die for"

SELF CONTROL --

" go before it's too late there's no way that you can stay here i've got no self control"

DEMONS --

" don't get to close it's dark inside it's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide "

ZOMBIE --

" another head hangs lowly child is slowly taken and the violence causes silence who are we mistaken?"