JULY 2018 GATHERING

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • Rowanwhisker

warrior ✫ 36 moons ✫ tom

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Rowanwhisker nodded to Clovershade and replied, "I do too." Being a mentor would be such a great experience and he hoped that he actually had things that he could pass onto them. He purred at her next comment and said, "It really is nice finding the place you want to be in for the rest of your life." He just wished that the clans helped out the loners and rogues a little more. After being one of them and among them, he understood how they felt and lived. He also understood why the clans didn't want to help, because they might not have enough for themselves. But there had been so many cats struggling to live out there and he'd been more than happy to help them. If the clans could figure out some way to help them that would be mutually beneficial then it'd be better for everyone. He sighed at her response to the news that Duckpaw was taken and decided to voice his previous thoughts, saying, "To be honest, I'm not sure why the clans put up with them. They seem to be nothing but trouble and if you all worked together you could easily drive them out. But the clans haven't done anything yet. Do you think you could help me understand why?" He was genuinely curious. There had to be some reason they hadn't been taken down yet, he just couldn't think of what they reasoning could be. At her offer of help if Duckpaw appeared there he smiled at her and said, "Thank you. Your offer is appreciated." Things like this warmed him. While most of the time the clans would fight and bicker, they still really did care about each other. It was nice to see. When she changed the subject, he was a little grateful. While it was important to talk about those kinda of things, he hated how it made the mood drop. He was always one that had liked the lighter, happier moments, so he tried to bring that to others. Turning his thoughts inward for a second to assess how he felt about the clans, he then turned to her and answered, "I like them. All the rules in the Warrior Code make sense and help you guys, while all your clans have different talents and cats, but you're all still so much alike. It's kind of funny how defensive you guys get around each other when you all have the same values. I suppose that's the one thing that I wish was different. Out of the clans there are many bad cats, but there were many good cats too. And no matter how different we were, we banded together to make life better for other cats. I loved going around and helping cats in need with my friends. But here, in the clans, you defend your borders without a though of how the other cats might not really be a threat or how they might actually need help. And outside of Gatherings your very hostile with one another. I just wish that all the clans would be a bit more friendly with each other even if they won't be more friendly with cats outside of the clans."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

ooc good thing, because here comes another one. XD

• Clovershade

Clovershade sighed softly. Yes, BloodClan being driven away was a nice thought. Unfortunately it was unrealistic.

The female glanced at Rowanwhisker and shook her head. "BloodClan has been around for a long time. While I truly wish they could leave or be driven out, I don't believe it would happen any time soon. WindClan and ShadowClan are allies with them. RiverClan has a weird passive relationship with them. ThunderClan and SkyClan are on bad terms with them I think." she paused, mewing bitterly. "At least until now. And DarkClan is probably their most hated enemy, ever. I guess BloodClan has just been around so long, and has developed bonds with certain clans.. so driving them out would be almost impossible. They train their kits from birth to kill. While it's horrifying and awful, it's also effective. BloodClan is built on bloodthirst, loyalty, and ambition. Dangerous qualities. Too much blood would be shed.. and there would be no guarantee they would even leave for good" Clovershade mewed, shoulders slumping slightly.

"But anyway, I suppose that's just my opinion. I may be biased because i'm in DarkClan" she chuckled weakly.

Rowanwhisker continued, voicing his opinions of the clan. Huh.. interesting thoughts for sure.

Whiskers twitching with amusement, she smiled. "I suppose we are a little defensive. Though the clans were meant to be separated. It was StarClan's will. I do wish everyone didn't get so riled up all the time though. I guess it's easy to be weary of others if they do not live the same way. Our traditions and code are the same, but each clan is different. Like how I live up in the cold mountains, and you live in the forest" she shrugged.

(c)trexgirl

☾*: CAN YOU HEAL ME HAVE I GAINED TOO MUCH? —————

WHEN YOU BECOME UNTOUCHABLE YOU'RE UNABLE TO TOUCH

played by -renegade / former deputy / 18 moons / tags tbd / tbd

• Rowanwhisker

warrior ✫ 36 moons ✫ tom

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Rowanwhisker was silent for a moment in thought before he nodded and replied, "I suppose that makes sense. They've been here so long that everyone has gotten used to them. Though I still think that we could take them down if we worked together, even with them being the way they are." He supposed he was being a bit biased too though, since he'd had plenty of encounters as a longer that showed that Bloodclan was not nice. At her comments to his thoughts on the clans he nods and says, "They are meant to be separate, I agree with that. But like you said, even though we live in different areas we all live in pretty much the same way. I mean, look at us and this Gathering. All these cats who are normally so hostile towards one another are so friendly with each other. So why can't it be like this more often? Why can't we live like this every day? It'd make things so much better for all of us."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

ooc TEXTHERE

• Clovershade

// lmao the gathering now consists of just Clove and Rowan. Dyou wanna end the convo soon? I totally don't mind at all, and I love the interaction so i'm fine either way :)

Clovershade shrugged again. "I agree that some things the clans do are illogical, but I suppose it's how we live. I don't understand why hotheaded warriors and apprentices are always bickering over prey and territory.. but I suppose that's how things are" she mewed, sighing softly. Living with the clans for eighteen moons taught her how unbelievably aggressive and thick-headed some could be. Some cats just liked to argue and bicker.

(c)trexgirl

• Nightgaze padded past the mass of chatting cats assembled near the center of the hollow and headed for the outskirts. It was the best night to get a full view of the moon, of course, and she couldn’t have a bunch of cats blocking it. She settled down in the tall grasses and craned her neck upwards, focusing on the constellations above while simultaneously attempting to block out the noise. She really did not care for gatherings at all.

//open for interaction

THINGS HAVE CHANGED FOR ME

Nightstar RiverClan Leader 33 Moons ★ Played by North Tags

• in place of the white molly which normally lead darkclan to the four trees was a brute with an empty gaze that hid the pain the tom was feeling. Lilystar would not be here tonight, sick as it would seem. This did not bring hope to the darkclan deputy that the cat fighting all of the clans supposed curses would make her demise, however he knew the female was strong willed and would get on her paws again soon. For now, he would not tell other clans of the leaders weakness. Then, they would be susceptible to attack or be helped. Obsidianstorm would rather not have the lives of his warriors taken from the possibility.

Approaching another deputy. He followed the dark toms gaze to the clear sky high above. A fishy smell approached his nose. Revealing the cat to be riverclan. Settling down, he curled his tail stiffly around his paws, uncomfortable to be pretending to be something he was not. "Hello, nightgaze," he greeted his voice gruff slightly. "How is river clan faring?* he questioned.

//mobile

NIGHTSTAR .

*:・゚✦ let me feel the sting the burn underneath my skin

put me to the test ill prove that i am strong

wont let myself believe that what we feel is wrong *:・゚✦

— obsidianstorm | 38 moons | male | t. darkclan deputy | tags

—coalstar | 22 moons | female | deceased t. darkclan leader

sidaisy_1.png

(c) daisykit,

• Rowanwhisker

warrior ✫ 36 moons ✫ tom

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Rowanwhisker sighed and said, "Yeah, I suppose it is. There were even hotheaded cats outside of the clans. But we tried our hardest to turn their energy and hotheadedness in a positive direction. They just needed the right things to motivate them to be good and do the right thing." Realizing himself, he smiled wryly and chuckled as he said, "I probably sound pretty foolish to you."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

ooc I know, right? XD though it seems like a few more people jumped in, so that's nice. honestly, I'm liking their conversation too. it gives me a chance to flesh out his character more at the same time. so I feel that if it comes to a natural place to stop, then they stop. but if they find other things to talk about, then eh, ok, I'm cool with them keeping on talking.

• 8165856_RmVl0IhDeVCPdfL.png

The molly was a bit late to the gathering, but that was how the apprentice was. She like her mother Ravensong had come not only to meet new cats, but to see how >Marshpaw< was and where he ended up. The selectivly mute molly was quite sure how she felt about her brother leaving, she just...well she wanted to talk to him. Ask him why. Ask him if...if it was worth it, maybe. The molly scanned the crowds, flickong an ear every now and then. Was that him? No, the cat was?

(c)trexgirl

• Clovershade

// Yeah,, I love the chara so far! Rowan is such a sweet guy :))

Rowanwhisker nodded in agreement, and spoke of cats outside the clans.

Huh. Certainly curious. Most outsiders kept to themselves and loved harsh lives. It seemed Rowanwhisker went out of his way to inspire and help others.

"Not at all! It sounds very valiant" she smiled. "It's admirable that you did that for cats who you probably didn't even know. I can see why ThunderClan would suit you" she laughed, chuckling softly.

"Do you miss anything about your old life?" she asked curiously, then flushed. "Sorry that might be an insensitive question.. my bad" she apologized. Rowanwhisker seemed very kind, but she didn't want to offend him or be too nosey.

(c)trexgirl

• Rowanwhisker

warrior ✫ 36 moons ✫ tom

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The reddish-brown tom smiled at Clovershade and said, "Thank you. We tried our hardest to make life easier out there, especially for the cats that couldn't defend themselves. Though at first, believe it or not, I was one of those hotheaded trouble makers. Boy was I a foolish and naive young cat! But I learned my lesson, thank Starclan, and turned my efforts towards helping others instead of causing trouble." He'd had quite the adventures as a young cat, that was for sure. Not all of them good, unfortunately, though that was life. Nodding to her, he said, "Yeah, I do really like Thunderclan. Everyone is pretty nice. Though I suspect I would've liked and joined any clan if I'd met them instead." He turned to her as she asked her next question and chuckled as she seemed embarrassed, shaking his head and saying, "No, you're fine. I really don't mind. I think the things I miss the most are my friends and helping the other cats. My friends were all so nice and together we'd go around helping all these cats in need. It was so rewarding and we always had fun together. There were certainly some tense and dire moments, but they always gave us good memories and experiences. We knew we couldn't save everyone but we sure tried our darnedest. It felt so good helping all those cats. I'm sad to have left all that, but I liked the idea of the clans so much and I know they can take care of things without me. Though I suppose this shows that I still have a little of an adventurous spirit that I thought was long gone."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

ooc aww, thank you! honestly I'm really loving him too! I made him wanting him to be a nice guy, but I didn't expect him to end up quite like this. I love it when characters kind of grow and end up doing their own thing. it's so nice. and then you don't really have to think about how they're going to react, they just react and they pretty much write themselves.