plot with juli--

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • ❀✿❋-- Hey, I'm Juli! I've been on this site for a little while now under a couple different accounts, and right now I'm looking for a few new threads.

Do's:

- gxg

- bxg

- bxb (i don't have much experience playing males but i'm willing to try!)

- group rps

- university and highschool

- pretty much anything

Don'ts:

- post-apocalypse (idk why but i can't)

- siblings/incest (some people like that 'forbidden romance' but i think its really gross??)

- non-original characters or plots based on movies/shows/video games

other than that, I'm pretty much game for everything! I have lots of plots up my sleeve, so just pm me or post here if you want to hear them or you have some ideas of your own.

"I tell gay jokes because I am a gay joke"

-- Akarsha (Butterfly Soup)

If I've been inactive for a few days, like one of my posts or mention me - sometimes I legit just forget to respond to things.

• ❀✿❋--   chateau   Red Phantom Wolf sounds good! I'll send a pm to you guys so as not to clog the thread~

If I've been inactive for a few days, like one of my posts or mention me - sometimes I legit just forget to respond to things.

• -- hey!! I'm interested in rping with you. I have two bxg plots in mind, but I'm interested in hearing of your plots as well.

Simple and Clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight,

—— | It's hard to let it go・゚✦

• ❀✿❋-- Sounds good, lemme pm you~