meet me on the overpass // driftingpaw

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • The dark figure had made it deeper into DarkClan territory this time, unaware of the distance he had covered. The hills of the Tribe had blended so well with the forest of DarkClan that he had completely crossed the border. He wasn’t set on hunting though, he had only decided to go on a litttle adventure that went a little too far. He stood awe-struck in the forest, his amber eyes scanning the amount of plant life in his surroundings. He knew he wasn’t in Tribe territory, but he wasn’t aware that the place belonged to DarkClan. He simply thought that he had gone far enough to land that wasn’t claimed.

// DRIFTINGPAW.

My writing is so bad rn, sorry

"speaking in #ee9572"

- tags -

• SIMPLE WISH WAITS FOR REPLY

//So sorry for this being late, I'm still 100% on board!

Driftingpaw was as loyal to DarkClan as any member could be, but he had found it a bit difficult to be around camp lately. His mentor had ignored him for practically his entire apprenticeship, the camp was full of kits and cats he didn't know, his friends seemed to have gone MIA, and he was old enough to be a warrior... but wasn't yet. It was all very draining on the tabby. Driftingpaw had always loved exploring and going out on his own, but now it was almost becoming an escape to him. The forest was full of beauty and distractions. Something to do that was productive and got him out of camp. Today was one of those days, and the blue tabby was out and about under the trees, stalking an unfamiliar scent. Well, actually, it was a little familiar, but definitely not a scent that should have been there. He was determined to find the source.

Driftingpaw stepped onwards, finally reaching a small break in the underbrush. The scent was strong here. He pushed through and found a dark figure standing there, looking around calmly. Did this guy not know this was Clan territory? Driftingpaw sighed and marched over, blue eyes tired, but curious too. He would just politely tell the cat this was not a good place to be.

"Hey, can I help you? This is DarkClan territory, by the way."

life is black and blue, happy then it's sad

driftingpaw - trad. darkclan - 11 moons - roleplayed by baratheon - tags

just call it an adventure, then it ain't so bad

• Veil’s attention was diverted from the foliage, amber eyes widening as he spotted the blue cat. A DarkClanner! He should’ve paid more attention. He cursed himself for being so distracted. “Oh, shoot, I didn’t mean to-“ He stammered, “I didn’t realize this place belonged to DarkClan.” It really was the truth. Surely the Clan cat wouldn’t attack him? The tribe was on a good note with DarkClan after all. “I swear I haven’t hunted here or anything, I was just exploring and I went too far...” He lowered his eyes. Veil had never really talked to a DarkClanner. It was just his mother doing all the talking on patrols. He hated for his first direct interaction with one of them to be as a trespasser.

"speaking in #ee9572"

- tags -

• SIMPLE WISH WAITS FOR REPLY

The cat seemed very apologetic, stammering out his words and lowering his head as if he expected Driftingpaw to attack him. Driftingpaw had no such intention, and was a little taken aback at how sorry the stranger seemed. By his scent, the DarkClan apprentice could tell he hadn't been hunting, and their borders would be easy to cross if you weren't paying attention. Plus, the two groups were on good terms. Driftingpaw was actually a little curious, since he'd never formally met a Tribe member. Did they have forests? Was that why this tom was so wonderstruck by DarkClan territory? The questions swirled in his head, but Driftingpaw reigned them in in order to respond.

"Hey, it's no problem. Well, I guess it is, but it's not a huge problem. Understandable, at least," Driftingpaw told him, shrugging his shoulders, "It's nice to know our territory is interesting, I guess. Must have been, for you to come this far in. What's your name? You're from the Tribe, right?" If the Tribe was going to cause any trouble, even though the apprentice highly doubted they were, he might as well get to know this stranger's name so he knew where the trouble had come from.

life is black and blue, happy then it's sad

driftingpaw - trad. darkclan - 11 moons - roleplayed by baratheon - tags

just call it an adventure, then it ain't so bad

• To his surprise, the blue tom acted casual about it. Veil brought his eyes back up to look at him, opening his mouth to reply, “It really is.” Time for introductions. The to-be figured that the tom probably wanted to know him just in case. “I’m from the Tribe. Name is Veil Over Silent Twilight, but just Veil for short.” Were Clan names also a mouthful to speak? He was curious. A name such as Lilystar didn’t seem like a mouthful. He wondered if all Clan cats followed that two-word pattern. “What’s your’s?” He asked. He didn’t like the thought of someone knowing his name without him knowing their’s.

"speaking in #ee9572"

- tags -