Round and round (p Ratshadow) The mulberry bush

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • ・゚ ✦ ° Curiosity Killed The Cat - Jaggeddawn was fairly happy as of late. Not so many awful things were happening, the BloodClan alliance seemed to be holding well enough again, and she'd almost forgotten about her time in the Dark Forest. Almost. How could she completely though, when every once in awhile Hawkgaze crept back into her dreams? She hadn't managed to keep Jaggeddawn in a nightmare long enough to 'train' her, but she was there. She showed up randomly, and every time Jaggeddawn was terrified that she wouldn't be able to escape, or that someone would feel her fidgeting. Worst of all was the guilt, which welled up stronger than ever each time Hawkgaze made another appearance. Jaggeddawn had made terrible errors. She should never have let a Dark Forest cat train her. She'd betrayed her clan, and her punishment? Nothing. LionStar had decided to do nothing, tell no one, and just pretend like the whole thing had never happened. Jaggeddawn had seen in his eyes how disappointed in her he was, and she'd also seen that he just couldn't bare to exile her. Jaggeddawn knew that if other cats knew, they might not feel the same way, so she had to do her best not to let anyone know. At the same time though, the black warrior knew she deserved to be found She deserved a punishment, something, anything, so she could feel like she was redeeming herself.

// Ratstar

JaggedDawn| Daughter of JengaxLionsighted| 15 moons| Sister to Calmpaw and Brokenpaw| Inherited her mother's curiosity, and loves to explore| Wants her dad to be happy| Was infrequently visited by her mother's spirit, until Jenga was reincarnated| Ages on the 5th of each month| Plagued by vivid night mares| Trains in the Dark Forest| Homosexual| Jaggedpaw's Family Tree||

Played by Jadefeather12

• 7KkOSxP.gif Things had been nice in Shadowclan, it almost felt like this would be the time a bunch of kits appeared. But Shadowclan was short in warriors, apprentices, kits, and queens. It didn't seem like any new life was going to be coming along soon, but with so many tresspassers maybe they would get a joiner or two soon. The warrior had finished morning Yowlthroat with disappeared and got over the fact she had sucked as a mentor to Brokenpath and Daypaw. At least one of them became a warrior of Shadowclan. She had been getting back out there and was working to bring Shadowclan back to activity instead of sitting around all day. Jaggeddawn had almost slipped from her mind and that's when she realized she shouldn't let her fellow warrior out of mind. They had messed up a lot and Ratshadow felt they needed to make up for that, even if Lionstar didn't. The warrior made her way over to the other black feline, "You look stressed." .

shadowclan warrior 14 moons girl berrybreeze x npc tags

shadowclan leader 9/9 lives 16 moons girl berrybreeze x npc

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

WnbKd3M.gif

• //been away for the whole week, will get my response up tonight or in the morning!

JaggedDawn| Daughter of JengaxLionsighted| 15 moons| Sister to Calmpaw and Brokenpaw| Inherited her mother's curiosity, and loves to explore| Wants her dad to be happy| Was infrequently visited by her mother's spirit, until Jenga was reincarnated| Ages on the 5th of each month| Plagued by vivid night mares| Trains in the Dark Forest| Homosexual| Jaggedpaw's Family Tree||

Played by Jadefeather12

• ・゚ ✦ ° Curiosity Killed The Cat - The black warrior flicked her ears as paw steps approached, and looked up to see who was there. Oohh... Ratshadow. It wasn't that Jaggeddawn had anything against Ratshadow, more like... Ratshadow had something against her. For good reason, Jaggeddawn knew. She wasn't the best warrior, she made a lot of mistakes, but she still wished her fellow clan mate would trust her. She'd never trust me again if she knew... At the question, Jaggeddawn's tail twitched warily. What was that tone? Concerned, suspicious, a bit of both? Did she already know? She can't. She'd have said something. It's just how I look, and she's right. So the warrior nodded, and meowed, "A bit. Kind of tired lately." Also true, she could hardly sleep for fear of the dreams. "How've you been Ratshadow?" Jaggeddawn remembered that Yowlthroat, the tom that Ratshadow had actually seemed to fall for... He was gone. "I'm sorry about Yowlthroat. I miss him too." He'd been her friend too, after all. But Ratshadow's mourning would've been different, Jaggeddawn knew that.

Played by Jadefeather12

• 7KkOSxP.gif Ratshadow thought that one day she could trust Jaggeddawn fully but she wanted them to work for it. She wasn't going to go easy on anyone, ever. Her heart was in the right place, she knew that. The feline watched their body language and wondered if Jaggeddawn wished for her to be more friendly or something. Not that she would change even if they said it out loud. At the mention of Yowlthroat, her naturally expressionless face tensed up for a moment. It quickly faded away and she pushed to changed the subject. "Why are you so tired?" .

shadowclan warrior 15 moons girl berrybreeze x npc tags

WnbKd3M.gif

• Thank you! The thread disappeared from my notifications, just what I needed ^^ Going out in a minute, will respond when I come back!

Played by Jadefeather12

• ・゚ ✦ ° Curiosity Killed The Cat - Jaggeddawn wondered if it had been a bad move to mention Yowlthroat, but it was too late now. Ratshadow didn't do anything to acknowledge what she'd said besides a brief change in expression, before changing the subject. Jaggeddawn stiffened for a second, before forcing herself to relax, reminding herself that Ratshadow didn't know. But maybe she should. Of all the cats in ShadowClan, Jaggeddawn was pretty sure that Ratshadow would have some critical thoughts about what she'd done. Even so, the black warrior was afraid to just come out and say it. Hoping in vain that things might be better if she tried to make an excuse, the she cat meowed, "Oh, y-y'know, just not getting enough sleep, I guess." Jaggeddawn had stumbled over one of her words, a tell tale sign that she was scared, nervous, or both."Keeping busy as much as I can, maybe I'm over doing it a little." Not entirely untrue, Jaggeddawn was trying to make up for her huge error in judgement so she did work hard, but some of her lack of sleep was also from nightmares where Hawkgaze tried to force her to train more. She still hadn't fully escaped the Dark Forest, and it was that most of all that stressed and worried her.

Played by Jadefeather12

• 7KkOSxP.gif The black feline got a feeling that they weren't going to open up to her any time soon. Which was fair. Ratshadow would probably be the most honest about their bad activities, though she would want to help them deep down. Her brown eyes lingered on them for a moment, deciding where to carry this conversation. Maybe she should just walk away but something was pulling at her. The warrior hadn't seen Jaggeddawn keeping themselves busy, she hadn't seen much of anyone doing that. Why were they lying to her? To protect someone? It continued to naw away at her, finally deciding to give it one last push. "If you don't want to tell me, that's fine. But don't lie to me Jaggeddawn. I... I want to trust you more but that doesn't start with lies." .

WnbKd3M.gif

• ・゚ ✦ ° Curiosity Killed The Cat - Ratshadow had a point, and Jaggeddawn flattened her ears in shame. She wanted Ratshadow to trust her, yet she was expecting her to trust a liar? She was right, trust did not start with lies. Nothing ended well if lies were involved. But Jaggeddawn had been lying for so long, could she tell the truth to Ratshadow? Do it. Ratshadow may hate you for it, but you'd deserve that. She might tell the whole clan, but you'd deserve that too. So she gave it a shot. Looking Ratshadow in the eye with a hesitant gaze, Jaggeddawn meowed, "Okay. You're right, I shouldn't be lying. It's just... I've made so many mistakes, you know that pretty well, huh?" She gave a small laugh, but there was little amusement in her voice. "This one's so awful... And I know I don't deserve to be forgiven. I've been training in the Dark Forest, ever since Mustangheart disappeared. M-My mentor told me it was for the best, she could help me be a better warrior... But it was wrong. A betrayal to my clan and clan mates. I've been trying to get away, but they don't want me to, and they don't want me to tell anyone, and they said terrible things would happen..." But nothing the Dark Forest could do would be worse than having to tell her father what she'd been up to. Not only that, but knowing that she'd basically gotten away with the crime, as Lionstar hadn't punished her. "They still drag me away to their place sometimes, when I'm asleep. But I hate it, I hate what I did, a-and I'm sorry I never told anyone sooner, and-" Jaggeddawn didn't know how to continue. She didn't want to leave ShadowClan, her father, Stonespirit... But that's for the clan to decide, once Ratshadow tells them. The black she cat almost felt relieved. She wouldn't be lying anymore.

Played by Jadefeather12

• 7KkOSxP.gif Ratshadow wanted her fellow warrior to trust her and vice versa. It was just hard for her to show that. But they had grown up together, they were the future of Shadowclan and she wanted that future to be full of trust. Even if that took some time to build. She notice their hesitation but once they opened her mouth she knew she was going to hear some things she didn't like. Maybe that would be okay? Her brown eyes narrowed and her expression stayed void of emotion the whole time. The dark forest? Where all bad cats went because Starclan wouldn't accept them into their stary ranks, rightfully so. Mustangheart was once the deputy, disgusting. No cat should train with that kind of evil, did this mean Jaggeddawn planned on doing something evil. When did they realize this to be wrong? When they couldn't get something they wanted? She noticed how they sounded like they were really trying to right this wrong but they couldn't get away. The black feline took a moment of silence to think through this all, her chest squeezed uncomfortably. "Did they make you do anything wrong?" .

WnbKd3M.gif

• ・゚ ✦ ° Curiosity Killed The Cat - Ratshadow, a master of keeping her thoughts off of her face, let no hint of how she felt about Jaggeddawn's words slip through. She only watched, not looking angry, not looking happy. Jaggeddawn wondered, had Mustangheart not disappeared, if she would never have accepted training from such evil cats. That's an excuse. And there was no excuse for what she'd done. When Ratshadow finally spoke, Jaggeddawn was relieved that she could shake her head no. "No, I never attacked anyone for them, or anything like that." But then she thought of how she'd lied, how she'd pretended nothing but a nightmare had occurred whenever she woke up, appearing ruffled, or sporting a wound. "Well... Maybe. I-I lied, to everyone. To my whole clan. Because... Because I was afraid Lionstar would stop me from training with them." That was what Jaggeddawn was most ashamed of. For the longest time, she'd enjoyed training with Hawkgaze. She'd thought she was becoming a better warrior, that she could protect her clan this way. The she cat should've realized something was up, the moment Hawkgaze warned her never to speak of her training sessions.

Played by Jadefeather12

• 7KkOSxP.gif Ratshadow let out a sigh, allowing her shoulder to relax before she looked back up at Jaggeddawn. "Listen, as long as you stop then you are still loyal to Shadowclan. You haven't done anything for a darkforest which is good. Maybe you should go to the moon stone to ask Starclan for help, you should speak with Cedarpaw." she said, thinking the medicine cat apprentice should be able to help with getting the Darkforest away from their mind. The warrior, if she was in charge, would suggest them to maybe go back to apprenticeship for a moon to relearn the warrior code and think things over. Was training more important to them than the clan? The answer may seem simply but she wanted them to really think it over and choose. "Jaggeddawn, I think your heart is in the right place but this is where you either put up a fight against the dark warriors or you will be consumed by them."

shadowclan deputy 16 moons girl berrybreeze x npc tags

WnbKd3M.gif

• ・゚ ✦ ° Curiosity Killed The Cat - Jaggeddawn was relieved that Ratshadow didn't seem as angry as she'd thought she would be. Instead she was offering comfort, and ways to help. Yes, perhaps she should go to the Moonstone, but what would StarClan say to her? The warrior wasn't as sure about going to Cedarpaw, another cat she'd have to tell her secret to. I should tell everyone. They should all know. At Ratshadow's last bits of advice, Jaggeddawn ducked her head in understanding. "You're right. I know that, most of the time, you are, rat shadow." She meowed, attempting some kind of watery smile. "I'll fight them with everything I have. I shouldn't have to fight in the first place, but I'll fix this, I will." Even as Jaggeddawn spoke, she knew the guilt in her would not leave. She was getting helpful words, and she would follow them, but she still didn't feel she was paying the price she should be. Most cats would be happy, getting off with just about nothing, but Jaggeddawn just felt so wrong. Maybe fighting them until I win will make everything better.

//oof, sorry for the latest reply ever

Played by Jadefeather12