WALKER FAMILY GUIDE — SIGN-UPS & ADOPTS

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • THEY'RE WRITTEN DOWN FOR ALL ETERNITY

BUT YOU'LL NEVER SEE THE PRICE IT COSTS

So I did some digging and apparently Angel holds some strong blood ties to the Walker family but it kinda got lost admidst the several r*pists that had been populating the site during that time XD

NAME. Angelbeats (all her other surnames are in her tags)

CLAN. Sanguine Ruins, Blizzardclan, the Rift

RANK. Sanguine Ruins (physician + priestess), Blizzardclan (paladin), the Rift (princess [leader])

"Speech" TAGS.

☾*: CUTE, SWEET AND INNOCENT? THAT'S WHAT YOU SEE~

WANDERER OF AGRELOS / 17 MONTHS / SWEET PSYCHO / PLOT / PENNED BY LUNA

• I swear, if they're actually cousins or something, I'm gonna flip. Accepted !! I'll be adding her up then :^))

Edit;; I think they actually are cousins holy shit.

IS THIS WORLD REALLY WORTH ALL THE DREAMING?

( yuuki walker \ the shadow veil + sanguine ruins \ demi-human \ penned by yakan )

The post was edited 1 time, last by YUUKI WALKER. ().

• Updated the guide w/ the meeting link<3 I'm also still working on getting those relations but it's also super hard, haha.

( yuuki walker \ the shadow veil + sanguine ruins \ demi-human \ penned by yakan )

• if you ever need help w relations i gotchu !!! i practically breathes in those kind of things

• I would actually love that?? You're probably way better at it than I am, I'm discombobulated when it comes to keeping up with family relations ; w ;

• yee no problem!! any particular setting/rules you're looking for (eg just blood-related or including adopted relations, just names or include former high position ranks, doing a families relations, etc) although tbh we're probably related to the whole site by now alsjdlak

• I think I'm gonna put up a thread in the Sanguine Ruins for Partymonster to run into Yuu, not quite sure if I want a fourth character staying in the sanguine ruins tho. but knowing my attachment to SR he probably will

THIS IS LOVE THIS IS HATE,

THIS IS WHAT WE CREATE

partymonster + 13 months + nomadic + tags + played by eidolon

• Ahh, blood-related only w/ names + former high positions are the only rules I can think of?

Ooh, and noted Eido !! :^))

• NAME. Danica Walker

CLAN. Sanguine ruins

RANK. Member

LITTER. npc x npc (adopted by yuu)

• It's all good! It's just that no one has been tracking it and I kept forgetting to bump it.

I'll add up you guys in a bit!

• NAME. Rin Walker

CLAN. Shadow Veil

RANK. Duskguard

LITTER. Admin Walker x NPC

☾*⁎ I'LL MOURN FOR A KID, BUT WON'T CRY FOR A KING

INFORMATION / MEGANTEREON / MALE / SHADOW VEIL / DUSKGUARD