Birchwood Hollow Eventers || Equestrian RP || Sign-Up

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • Yes!

Here's a thread I made: Watch the tv show on Netflix if you wish! [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2507367-lady-la-vendedora-de-rosas-hope-and-family/?postID=89357510&highlight=Lady%2Bla%2Bvendedora%2Bde%2Brosas#post89357510']Lady: La Vendedora de Rosas ~ Hope and Family[/url]
  • still going to use Ana

Here's a thread I made: Watch the tv show on Netflix if you wish! [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2507367-lady-la-vendedora-de-rosas-hope-and-family/?postID=89357510&highlight=Lady%2Bla%2Bvendedora%2Bde%2Brosas#post89357510']Lady: La Vendedora de Rosas ~ Hope and Family[/url]

• I might fine tune these later. I'm hella tired rn.

'CAUSE YOUR BODY'S A MESSAGE,

SEND MY REGARDS TO HELL –

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jubilation ().

• Keen for this!

The post was edited 4 times, last by ash-wr400 ().

• .MΛMΛ ƧΉIП

ATTENTION;; .mama is beginning the next step in life and tackling college. As such, I'm in the process of moving so if I'm not very active, please excuse me under said circumstances.

The post was edited 1 time, last by .mama shin ().

• Related image

| Israel Mendoza |

23 year old Hispanic/Isralie woman

Stands at 5ft 8in

Self made daughter of Richard Mendoza and Margret 'Anne' Agee

Bisexual and Single

Israel (also known as Izzy) is a self made rider from London, England, who prides herself in her equine knowledge and the bond she has created with her stallion, Tapit.

While she is known as rather outspoken, bold woman who will let people know what is to be expected of them, she is also very kind, soft spoken, and slow to anger.

Izzy is extremely patient, especially with her horse or her career. She is a part time Technician at a veterinary clinic, and comes to the barn with every spare minute she has.

Due to her availability issues, she will sometimes put the task of caring for her horse under someone else's wing, but pays them nicely for the extra time and work load

Growing up in wat Israel likes to call the "Heart of Showjumping", her passion for horses took flight and was nurtured into something grand. Both her parents came from

poor families, which in turn, caused her parents to teach her to be sparing and thankful for what she got. As for her Equine Education, Israel was lucky enough to become friends

(at a young age) with a wealthy girl who shared a 3rd grade teacher with Izzy. Their vast stables and exotique collection of horses drew Israels interest, eventually pulling her into

the world of Equine Eventing. Her parents ralized it was her dream. So, at age 16, her parents pulled all their money together to buy her a horse and tack, under the promise that

she had to live her dream. For them. And she has kept that promise, enough to give her a comfortable living, and give her parents financial support

Related image

| KWPN Tapit's New Run |

"Tapit"

13 year old KWPN Registered Dutch Warmblood

Stallion of 16.3hh tall

Linage by Marius Silver Jubilee', out of Tapit

Recognizable for his considerably large size for a jumper, Tapit is most know for his stature, pristen coat, and signature rosette style braids as seen above.

His owner is most commonly heard complaining about her stud being a "neat freak". Tapit will let it be known (vocally) if he is displeased in any way of the

conditions of his stall. He likes everything just so; new bedding every day, clean straw (so much so he only does his business in one corner).

He is also known as a social butterfly, always reaching over the stall and nipping the trousers of whoever walks by in hopes of attention or a snack.

(This is frowned upon by his owner, as he will eat everything in sight a become a fat twinkie roll)

He was purchased for Izzy by her parents when he was 7 years old, giving him and Izzy a good 6 years under saddle together.

Fun Fact; Tapit has epilepsy, therefore cannot do flashing lights, He also has a favorite scratching spot between his front legs on his chest.

I'm an old grouch with a bitter attitude. Love me ;~;
  • I love how we have trainers but we need more riders or else the competitions won’t be very detailed (Srry if overstepping just thinking out loud)

• Oh, give me a few minutes and I'll add a couple of riders too :) Don't sweat it!

besides trainers often compete on their project horses

• That’s true lol ... I’m so sorry if I happened to overstep anything, I tend to speak my mind on things

• There! Fixed. Scuse the horse collection but I've modified things and we should be good now

• Also Anahita and Anahera lol wow... maybe they could be best friends or something?

• lmao sure. Anahera is te reo Māori for Angel, most names up there are te reo if they're not English or Arabic

• Anahita I believe is Hindi/Indian (not Native American lol )