NEW SHADOWCLAN CHAT & MASS PLOTTING

• super excited to have this angory boi!

Last time i was here i played cicadapaw if anyone remembers cx

I LIVE BY A HOSPITAL, AND EVERY DAY I GO OUT WALKING PAST ITS SICKLY WINDOWS —

I SEE PEOPLE DYING THERE, BUT MY TENDER AGE MAKES IT HARD TO CARE

bio + plot + 4 moons + sharkkit + sandlily xx pantherfrost (assumed to be amberlight xx pantherfrost) + cream point tom with indigo blue eyes

• hello welcome! i'm semi-new to shadowclan, so i don't remember cicadapaw, but i'm excited for honeypaw to meet sharkkit since they opposite personalities haha

ddnprbl-1b91646c-1b8d-40ed-a8b3-0435018fe86c.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzk4ZTg4ZDE2LTJhYmUtNDBjMy04OWQ4LWU5ZDE5Y2JiNzQyN1wvZGRucHJibC0xYjkxNjQ2Yy0xYjhkLTQwZWQtYThiMy0wNDM1MDE4ZmU4NmMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.A7HVjH-82ZRkipLeDyVCt8acmlSzlSb7xARmkxWn2jY

louder than a lion,

cause i am a champion

domestic cat + trad. shadowclan + 6 moons + bio

• if you've ever seen my hero academia, he is basically bakugo

just ... constantly angory boi mode

bio + plot + 4 moons + sharkkit + sandlily xx pantherfrost (assumed to be amberlight xx pantherfrost) + cream point tom with indigo blue eyes

• I REMEMBERR CICADA WELCOME!!!

I play Dustdevil his angry man uncle ❤ but here i play hornetsting who will adore his angry ass please and thank you 🤘

• the angory has been unleashed

lmao it's been 3 posts and so far he beat up 2 people and roasted 1 this is going to be a trainwreck lmao

• I've never personally interacted with shark with light, but i already love him.

JUST FOR A LITTLE WHILE, PLEASE BE THE TESTING SUBJECT

FOR THE FRENZY OF THIS DRAWN SWORD HIDDEN IN MY LONG SLEEVE

1/5 of the chaos crew — active charactersstorage — neutral pronouns (they/them)

• soooooooo i found an account i forgot existed.... with a character who i adored but also forgot existed....... soooooo this gal will be back as soon as i revamp everything <3

UP ON THE SUN, LOOKIN' SAD AND BEAUTIFUL ——・゚✦

・゚✦ —— JUST LIKE YOU, LIKE ME, LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE

tags and more --- plotting

• hello and welcome to the shadowfam!

JUST FOR A LITTLE WHILE, PLEASE BE THE TESTING SUBJECT

FOR THE FRENZY OF THIS DRAWN SWORD HIDDEN IN MY LONG SLEEVE

1/5 of the chaos crew — active charactersstorage — neutral pronouns (they/them)

• THE SUNS COMING OUT BUT IM FEELING COLDER ——— TAGS

woop! Just finished his tags so Ill be good to begin rping tmrw!! Excited to be [re]joining shadowclan! let me know if yall wanna plot!!

I KNOW I WON'T BE YOUR CRYBABY

apprentice \ shadowclan \ all ic opinions \ played by pizui

• maybe an interaction thread with snakepaw where he playfights with sharkkit? :0

SNAKEPAW !

• THE SUNS COMING OUT BUT IM FEELING COLDER ——— TAGS

Sure! Headsup Snakehiss is a rogue atm so I need to make a joining thread first,, and also hes rude asf so it might turn into Snake going oogabooga on Sharkkit

I KNOW I WON'T BE YOUR CRYBABY

apprentice \ shadowclan \ all ic opinions \ played by pizui

• LOL that sounds great, id be cool with that! and ill wait for that then np!